~06~

We Both

 

All of them still in disbelief. They were silent for a minutes, before they finally speak.

 

"So, what's you guys plan?" Wonho asked.

 

"What plan?" Hyunwoo asked him back.

 

"About the baby of course." Wonho explained.

 

"We're keeping it." Kihyun said.

 

"What about you guys parents?" Minhyuk asked.

 

"My parents is okay with it, but..." Kihyun looked at Hyunwoo as the sign for Hyunwoo tell their friends.

 

"My parents is so furious. They kick me out." Hyunwoo held Kihyun's hand.

 

"WHAT?!" all of them was surprised.

 

"So, where do you live?" Jooheon asked.

 

"With me, and we're gonna raised our baby together." Kihyun smiled.

 

"Then what about your school life, Kihyun? Being pregnant, and going to school, is not the right thing to do. You know students nowadays. You know what i mean?" Changkyun said.

 

"I..." Kihyun was taken aback. Changkyun was right. What would other student think of him? They might underestimate him. Not married and pregnant. "I never though of it and you were right, Kyun. Now, i'm scared."

 

Hyunwoo tightened their grip.

 

"No matter what happen, i'll be with you. By your side. So, don't be scared. Okay?" Hyunwoo try to calmed his lover.

 

"All of us too! We're always be by your side. That's what friends do." Hyungwon said and all of them nodded.

 

"Thank you all of you! You guys are truly friends!" Kihyun said happily.

 

 

*****

 

 

During breaktime, Hyunwoo and other members gathered at Dancing Hall. Kihyun with them too, but he excuse himself to go to toilet alone.

 

Kihyun done doing his thing, then he went to the sink, and wash his hand. 

 

"So, you guys expecting, huh?"

 

Kihyun was surprised by the sudden talk. He turned his body and saw a guy that wearing a face mask and a cap.

 

"Who are you?" he asked annoyingly.

 

That guy approached him.

 

"It doesn't matter who am i. What's the matter is, what would happen if the whole school know about it?"

 

"What?" Kihyun scared but he tried to remain calm. "Know about what?"

 

"Don't play a fool with me. You know what i mean." that guy pointing on his stomach.

 

"You wouldn't."

 

"Oh, i will, IF i don't get what i want." that guy threat.

 

"W-what do you want?" Kihyun stuttered as the guy came closer to him.

 

"You."

 

"Me?"

 

"Meet me tonight at the park alone, if you want me to shut my mouth about this thing."

 

"I-if not?"

 

"You'll see tomorrow, if you're not coming tonight. And don't tell anyone about this, or you'll regret it. I'm watching you." he said before he leave.

 

Kihyun is scared. He don't know what to do. "Should i talk to Hyun about this? But he already warned me. Omo, what should i do?"

 


Sorry for the short chappie :'(