~03~

We Both

 

"I'm scared." Kihyun said.

 

"There's nothing to be scared of. Everything would be fine." Mrs. Yoo try to calm her son as they waiting for their turn for the check up.

 

"I'm sorry for dissapointing you and dad. I really am. But..."

 

'Do i have to kill my baby?' he said mindly as he didn't dare to tell the truth that he don't want to abort the baby. His baby. Their baby, he and Hyunwoo's.

 

"It's okay, honey. Everything would be fine after this. No one will know about this after it's done."

 

Kihyun gulped his saliva. Can he do this? Should he do this? He's confuse.

 

"Mom, i need to go to the toilet."

 

"Okay, i'll be waiting here."

 

"Okay." Kihyun stood up from the chair, and headed to somewhere else. He need to calm down.

 

'What am i doing here? Is it necessary? This is my mistake, not the baby's. But now, i'm going to kill it though it's not the baby fault. How i wish he's here. He might know what to do. Woo...' Kihyun said mindly with teary eyes. He's scared.

 

Kihyun took out his phone from his pocket before he dialed Hyunwoo's number.

 

"Hello, Ki! Where are you?"

 

"Woo, i need to tell you something."

 

"Just tell me where you are. I'm going to you. Please..."

 

"You're coming? Aren't you mad at me?"

 

"I need to see you. I love you. Please tell me your location."

 

"I'm at the General Hospital."

 

"I'm inside now. Where are you?"

 

"Really? How did you..."

 

Hyunwoo suddenly appeared right in front of Kihyun. Kihyun was surprised, but he's happy at the same time. Hyunwoo really loved him.

 

"Woo..."

 

"Ki!" Hyunwoo run towards Kihyun and pulled him into a hug. "I'm sorry for mad at you. I'm sorry. I love you. Please forgive me."

 

"Thanks for searching me and make me think that you need me! I almost though that you don't love me. I'm scared." Kihun said between his sob.

 

"Of course i need you. You're my only one, Ki. I just being jerk before because i'm jealous. Because i love you so much."

 

They released the hug, and looked at each other. Hyunwoo hold Kihyun's hand.

 

"So, what are you doing here? Are you sick?" he asked the younger.

 

"I..."

 

Kihyun's mom showed up before Kihyun could tell. She approached both of them.

 

"Is he the other father?" Mrs. Yoo asked her son which make Kihyun widened his eyes.

 

"What father?" Hyunwoo asked her back, then his eyes is on Kihyun.

 


 

Sorry for the short chapter...

I'm not in a good mood :(