~05~

We Both

 

"How did you know that the baby is yours?" Mr. Son asked his son firmly after Hyunwoo told him about his lover's pregnancy.

 

"I know. He never slept with someone else except me. We love each other." Hyunwoo replied confidently.

 

"Really? You think so?"

 

"Dad, please. I need to be responsible on him and my baby."

 

"What his parents say?"

 

"They agree with this marriage."

 

"Marriage? You're going to marry him?"

 

"Of course. I love him. How many time do i have to tell you, dad? He's my responsibility. So, i'm gonna marry him."

 

"Do you realise what you're saying? You're still a student. What with this marriage? Are you nuts?!" Mr. Son raised his voice. He's frustrated.

 

"Weither you like it or not, i'm gonna marry him. That's it." Hyunwoo said, before he leave his father on the living room.

 

As he stepped outside his house, Kihyun approached him.

 

"I'm sorry." Kihyun said as he accidently heard the conversation between Hyunwoo and his dad cause they were so loud.

 

Hyunwoo cupped his lover's face and looked at his eyes.

 

"No need to be sorry. It's not your fault. I've made my decision. We're getting married before the baby's born. I wanna be with you all the time. Okay?" Hyunwoo smiled.

 

"Woo..." Kihyun hugged his lover. He's so greatful to have him as a boyfriend. "Thank you! Thank you for not leaving me! Thanks for being responsible too. Thank you..." he burst into tears.

 

Hyunwoo didn't say much. He gently caressed his lover's back to calm him.

 

***

 

"So, what's your parents say?" Mrs. Yoo asked.

 

"My dad said no, but my mom didn't say anything. She just standing beside him in silent but i can see in her eyes that she dissapointed at me." Hyunwoo seemed sad.

 

"I'm sorry for causing a trouble in your family." Kihyun apologized as he feel guilty.

 

Hyunwoo held the other's hand.

 

"It's not your fault, so stop being sorry, okay? We're going through this together. Okay?"

 

Kihyun can't say anything. He just nodded with a smile.

 

"Thanks..."

 

"So, what about the dance competition?" Mr. Yoo that suddenly appear asked. Then he joined them on the dining room.

 

"I think, we can change the routine. Wonho can cover for him." Hyunwoo replied. "Are you okay with it?" Hyunwoo asked his lover.

 

"I'll try to be okay cause i really wish to participate in this competition." Kihyun seemed upset.

 

"You're gonna put your baby in danger if you dance. Just think of your baby, than you'll be okay." Mr. Yoo suggested.

 

"I know, dad. Thanks for reminding me, and thanks for accepting us." Kihyun said as he approach his dad and hug him from behind.

 

"It's because i love you, my son. Though i mad at first, but i've tried to endure it, so i didn't lose you."

 

"Thanks, sir. I really appreciate that." Hyunwoo thanked.

 

"You should. If you're not going to take responsible on my son, you'll see my bad side."

 

"Haha, yeah i know." Hyunwoo laugh awkwardly.

 

"So, what's your plan? You can't go back after what happen today. Your dad might be furious." Kihyun sounds worried.

 

"You can stay here if you want, Hyunwoo. I bet my son need you." Mrs. Yoo suggested.

 

"You really mean it, ma?" Kihyun asked his mom in disbelief.

 

"Yeah, my wife is right. You can stay here for tonight. You guys might have something to discuss about." Mr. Yoo agreed.

 

"I would love that. Thanks, Mr. and Mrs. Yoo!" Hyunwoo thanked them.

 

"Omo, thank you dad!" Kihyun hugged his dad. "Thank you, mom!" then he hugged his mom.

 

"You're going to be our son-in-law, so you can call us, mom and dad." Mr. Yoo told.

 

Hyunwoo cannot be more happier than what he had now.

 

***

 

The next day, in school...

 

"What?! You've got to be kidding, right?" all of their bandmates shocked.

 

"I'm not joking, okay. Ki cannot be participate in this competition." Hyunwoo said firmly as the leader of the group.

 

"But why? Is he sick?" Minhyuk asked Hyunwoo, then he looked at Kihyun that sitting beside Hyunwoo. "Are you sick?"

 

"Um, not really." Kihyun answered awkwardly. He's not ready to tell them the news.

 

"So, why?" Wonho asked.

 

"Are you sick? Cause i saw you in the hospital yesterday." Changkyun added.

 

"Yeah, why?" Jooheon asked too.

 

"Well..." Kihyun looked at Hyunwoo, expecting Hyunwoo to help him out.

 

"We're expecting a baby." Hyunwoo bolted out, making Kihyun widened his eyes.

 

"Yah!" Kihyun nudged Hyunwoo.

 

"Why?" Hyunwoo asked.

 

"WHAT?!" all of them shout in unison, making both of them facepalmed.