~01~

We Both

 

Practice room of Boys High School...

 

"Hey, should we practice our songs for the contest now?" Hyungwon asked.

 

"We should wait for Kihyun. He's the vocalist. Without him..."

 

"You're the vocalist too. You can cover for him. Let's start the routine." Hyunwoo cut Wonho's words before he stood up from his seat.

 

The five of them stared on each other with questioning looked.

 

"Are they fight?" Minhyuk whispered, not wanting Hyunwoo to heard him.

 

"Don't know." Changkyun said.

 

"Last night, i heard..." before Hyungwon can finished his words, Hyunwoo called all of them.

 

All of them quickly stood up and started to take their position for All In's routine. Only the spot for Kihyun is empty.

 

***

 

"He might be mad at me. But i can't. What should i do?" Kihyun ruffled his hair in frustrated.

 

"Ki, are you in there?" he heard his sister on the outside.

 

"Yeah, it's me." he replied, as his hands quickly hide the things.

 

"Hurry up. I need to used the bathroom." his sister shout from the outside.

 

"Okay, i'll be out now." he said before he open the door, revealing his sister with uneasy looked. "Sorry." he said and as he step outside the bathroom, his sister pushed him aside making he almost stumble back.

 

"What a strong noona i had." he said before he headed to living room.

 

"Kihyun, you still here?" his mom asked as she saw him.

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"Don't you have to practice for the contest with your bandmates?" his mom said while preparing for the tea time.

 

"Oh, that. Well, i'm not feeling well. I already told them to carry on without me." he said. He take a seat on the couch. He grabbed the remote and change the channel.

 

"You're sick?" his mom stop doing her things and she step into the living room that not far from the kitchen. And now Mrs. Yoo is right in front of her son.

 

"Mom, you're blocking my sight." he said before his mom touched his forehead to checked on his temperature. "Mom, what are you doing?"

 

"You said that you're sick, so i want to make sure that you're having a fever or not. Your temperature is warm. Where did you feel the pain?" being a possessive mother, Mrs. Yoo being worried after her son said that he's unwell.

 

"I'm fine. I just..."

 

"He throw up every morning since the last 2 weeks." said his sister that just arrived there.

 

"Noona!" he shout to his noona.

 

"I'm just saying." she said before she went upstairs.

 

"Throw up every morning?" caring faces of Mrs. Yoo is turning into worried face. "Kihyun, did you have something to tell me?"

 

Kihyun stood up from the couch. "Nothing mom. Just a..."

 

"Yoo Kihyun! Don't try to hide anything from me. I'm your mother for god's sake! So, i have the right to know if something happen to you." Mrs. Yoo said firmly, making Kihyun startled.

 

"I..."

 

***

 

"Did you guys had any problem?" Wonho asked Hyunwoo after they finished their routine.

 

"Nothing." Hyunwoo denied.

 

"You seemed to be mad at him. Tell me, maybe i can help."

 

"Mind your own bussiness." Hyunwoo said before he leave the other.

 

"What happen?" Minhyuk asked his boyfriend as he just arrived there.

 

"Nothing. Let's go home." Wonho interwined their fingers and leave with his lovely boyfriend.

 


Just a simple chapter for the beginning...

Hope you guys don't mind it...