Epilogue

I Just Wanna Kiss

So before the epilogue, I just want to say that I love you~ xD haha :) and oh, this is in ‘your’ P.O.V

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

It has been three months since I didn’t talked to him, interacted with him or even bumped to him which is so weird. Whenever I am the DJ of the club, his friends will show up and will be good to me. They’re sorry to what they have done. They explained what happened and said that Woohyun is in love with me. I felt sorry to what I have done, I felt that there’s a need to say sorry for a thousand and millions of time in front of him. But I know that it’s too late. He went to America after the night I left him with that empty kiss.

 

I sighed at the thought of it and threw it off my head. Whenever I think about it, I feel so guilty to what I have done. “Are you okay?” Junkyu asked me and I just nodded “No you’re not” he said, damn him for knowing me to well. “Okay, okay. I’m not fine, satisfied?” I replied back only to earn a chuckle from him. “Well, look… our boss said to me that you can have this day off, only to make your head in peace. She has been observing you these past three months” he said to me making me smile.

 

“Really?!” I reacted and he nodded his head with a big smile. I hugged him and went to the office of my boss, only to find her reading a book peacefully having a break. “Uh...” I don’t know what to say in front of her. “Just have your day off today” she started with a smile and I nodded my head “Kansahamnida!” I bowed in front of her and she giggled. “Sure, just make this day special and let your head clear up a little” she said and I nodded. Upon approaching the door, I opened it and bowed to her again. I quickly closed the door with excitement.

 

I changed into normal clothes and then off I go. I went to the mall first, having my shopping when I accidentally bumped into Infinite minus Woohyun there. “Oh ~~~-noona” Sungjong then uttered and I nodded my head with a smile “Nice to meet you here!” Sunggyu-oppa added, I giggled. “Why are you here?” I asked to him. I earned an answer from Dongwoo-oppa “Just having fun, how about you?” “Well, just shopping for some needed things in the apartment” I said and they smiled at me. “We’re going back to our houses now, be careful okay?” Sunggyu-oppa said and I nodded. “You too” I said back.

 

After that, we went to our own ways. I continued shopping till I bought all that I want. “How about I go to the park?” I asked myself walking on the sidewalk where the pedestrians are walking busily. Well, the park there is just a walking distance. And I never knew that… this will be the best night. I didn’t even expected that someone special will… come back to me.

 

I walked through the grass, enjoying the scenery when a pair of arms hugged me by the waist at the back and whispered, “Saranghaeyo” I know this voice and I know that I’m missing this. “W-w-w-woohyun” I stuttered as I said his name. He turned me around and he looks better than what I saw before. He’s more presentable even though he’s presentable before too. My right hand then caressed his cheek and asked, “Is this really you?” and he nodded. A tear escaped my eye, “Yes… this is really me and I’m back for you” he said and that made my heart flutter. I hugged him tightly.

 

“I know that those three months of waiting for me is long but it’s worth waiting, right?” he said as he hugged back. I nodded my head not breaking the hug. “I love you, Nam Woohyun” I said and I can feel him smile widely “I love you too, Lee ~~~” he answered back and tears of joy escaped the both of my eyes.

 

After a minute, he broke the hug and then started to lean in for a kiss.

 

Well, there’s no choice and I like it so I made a move. I kissed him first and he gladly kissed back.

 

“Yah go get some room~” I heard Sungjong said from behind. Woohyun and I stopped and giggled. “Aigoo~ such a cute couple” he added and earned a laugh from the rest of Infinite. “We sure will and thanks” Woohyun replied and then playfully hit him on the head. “You’re not even asking me if I want to be your girlfriend” I said and he smiled. He straightened up and then held the both of my hands. “So, Lee ~~~, will you be my girlfriend?” he asked and I nodded. “Of course~!” I replied and hugged him.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

So how’s the ending-slash-epilogue?

 

Haha *pouts* aw~ it came to an end and I’m going to make another Woohyun one! xD

 

Anyway,

 

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING ME IN THIS FANFIC~! IT WAS WORTH UPDATING~!

 

Haha now, don’t forget to COMMENT&BEFRIEND… araso?

 

Because NAMSTAR is HAPPY :D

 

*throws Namstar hearts*

 

With lots of love,

Kavs_6k