03

I Just Wanna Kiss

 

 

So the past two parts are based on your point of view and now, it’s Woohyun’s turn :)

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

My friends, Infinite invited me to some pool party. It’s Sunggyu-hyung’s party to what I heard. I still can’t forget about the bet that is made before I kissed ~~~ on the cheek.

 

*flashback*

 

“Hey Woohyun,” Sunggyu-hyung called my attention “What is it?” I replied and he smirked “Make that girl kiss you on the lips and maybe fall in love with you too!” he said and I looked at him, weirdly “Are you crazy?” I asked back and he shook his head “No” he said and I scoffed.

 

“I won’t do it, I don’t want to” I sighed “Tell Myungsoo to do it then” I added, drinking my beer “Well, well, well… it’ll be your lost” he said and I look at him “What do you mean?” I asked to him “Us, Infinite, made a bet about that and since you’re the most greasy of us all… you’re the most fitting one to make her head over heels on you” he explained.

 

I thought of it, after a minute I smirked… nothing will hurt if I try “Okay” I muttered and he high-five with Dongwoo. I shook my head “Warning: she’s not like the others” Dongwoo-hyung said.

 

*end of flashback*

 

Well, they are right… she’s different from the other girls we have hanged out with. But the feeling’s different now; I think I’m not doing this because of the bet. I just remembered how I returned her bag, my heart is beating like crazy and I don’t know why. Aish, love at first sight… I think?

 

I walked out of my car and then, walked to Infinite and gave them high-fives. “So how’s it going?” Sunggyu-hyung asked and I looked at him, I shrugged “It’s doing fine, I guess?” I replied and he gave me a chuckle. He put an arm around my shoulder, and said “You know, she’s the DJ for this night. I even requested her to be the DJ for you to be close to her” he said and I shook his head.

 

He let go of me and I looked back at him, “What do you think? Is it a great idea?” he asked and I scoffed. I looked around and then spotted her having a break, I silently approach her.

 

“~~~?” I called her attention and she looked at me “Oh Woohyun” she called me back and I smiled. She remembers me “Here,” she gave me a bottle of beer, I gently grabbed it from her and thanked her. She just nodded and smiled back.

 

I noticed that the stay-tab I gave her that night is a pendant of her long necklace, “You made it as a pendant?” I asked and she looked at the necklace “Yeah, because it’ll hurt if I’ll use it as a ring” she replied and I chuckled “Oh yeah… my bad” I said.

                      

She’s really different from other girls I’ve known, really different. It seems like I want to know her more.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

That’s the third part~ :)

 

Comment what’s inside your head about this part! xD

 

Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBECOMMENT&BEFRIEND!

 

Because NAMSTARLOVESYOU!

 

I’ve got nothing to say~

 

*throws Namstar hearts*

 

With lots of love,

kavs_6k