06

I Just Wanna Kiss

yay~ 51 subbies~ hehe^^ before I forget, this will be in your point of view

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's Friday morning when I decided to have my breakfast on a cafe near my apartment. It's been a while since I sipped a cup of coffee there. "Oh hello there ~~~-ah, it's been a long time" Hyerin, my friend who is working there, said to me and I nodded my head with a smile. "What do you want for today?" she asked to me as we walked to the cashier "I want a strawberries and cream frap and a chocolate dipped donut. I want my frap to be cream based and have the largest size" I said with a giggle "Okay~ I'll just serve you your order" she said and I nodded my head. 

I walked to the table where you can see the city through the large glass window. I really like it there, I can see the whole city from up there. I was scanning the whole cafe when I saw six boys who are together and taking their seats at the largest table. I decided to take a sit on the other chair which is in front of what I am currently sitting on. I looked at them if they are looking at me. fortunately... they aren't. I successfully took a sit, now my back is facing them.

"~~~-ah, here's your order" Hyerin said and I put my index finger above my lips and she nodded. Glad that she knows what I mean. She put my order on the table and then left. Uh, I felt that a group of people take a sit on the table behind me. They must be Infinite "Woohyun's taking the bet seriously" I heard a familiar voice said, it's Sunggyu. Yeah, I've talked to him before. But what's about that bet he's talking about? "Yeah, ~~~'s pretty though" another voice replied then they laughed. I felt insulted. "She's gonna be broken hearted at the party" Sunggyu said and that made them laugh again.

They're gonna get it! I knew it! I have this feeling that Woohyun's just playing with me! he's gonna get it tomorrow. "I'll definitely watch what will happen tomorrow" another voice then added "Right, ~~~?" the voice caught my attention and looked at them. "Seriously, what do you want from me?" I asked and then Sunggyu gave me a chuckle "Nothing," he smirked "But if you want me to be yours then it'll be fine" he added and I slapped him. He's dumbfounded. I scoffed and then grabbed my frap and donut. 

You're gonna get it, Nam Woohyun.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I guess that this update annoyed you.. *bows a 90 degree bow* so sorry

I've been losing inspiration lately... (lol White Confession?)

I've got nothing to say~ :D 

don't forget to SUBSCRIBECOMMENT&BEFRIEND~!

because NAMSTARLOVESYOU~! 

<3

with lots of love,

kavs_6k