04

I Just Wanna Kiss

 

This is the 4th part of “I Just Wanna Kiss”, hope this won’t disappoint you~!

 

And again, it’s in your POV :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

That night was so fun; I even met Woohyun again there. His aura is not that evil, it’s not like the aura that I felt when we first met at the club. He’s kinder and calmer; he’s starting to be handsome in my eyes. Aish, what’s happening to me?! Don’t tell me… I’m falling for him! It’s impossible! I mean, we only met three times! “Someone asked about you yesterday” Junkyu (JunQ from MYNAME), my co-worker here in a restaurant, said. Yeah, I am working at the day and I am working at the night. I’m workaholic; I do it for me to have money and to be myself after few years.

 

“Is it a he or a she?” I asked to him and he smiled “It’s a he” who could it be? I think his name is… Woohyun?” he stated and I blinked my eyes, Woohyun is asking for me? “Nam Woohyun?” I said and he nodded. “Yeah, he’s asking if you’re working here” Junkyu replies, “Now let’s go back to work” he said as he patted my shoulder, walking to the kitchen. So Woohyun came here yesterday? He’s looking for me? What does he need from me? “~~~-ah,” I heard my boss called me, I looked at her with a smile “You must be very lucky” she said and I tilted my head at the side. She giggled “Mr. Nam Woohyun dropped by yesterday looking for you, I guess Junkyu-ah told you” she said and tilted my head back, nodding.

 

“It looks like he likes you from the way he acts yesterday” she said and I widened my eyes “He is?” I asked and she nodded with a smile. “Now, now, let’s get working araso?” she said and I nodded. I bowed at her to give respect and served the other costumers. After my shift, I sighed in relief and changed into my clothes. Just a cute over-sized t-shirt and a not so short denim shorts, I just wore my favorite wedges.

 

As I opened the back door, I was surprised that Woohyun is there. “Oh,” I muttered and he smiled at me, omo that smile “Hello there” he greeted me and I gave him a nod “What are you doing here?” I asked to him and he gave me a chuckle “I’m waiting for you” he said and I blinked my eyes, this boy is still giving me surprises “Why are you waiting?” I added “Now, no more questions, okay?” he replied, he grabbed my hand and dragged me to his car. “Yah where are we going?” I asked to him putting the seat belt on. “To somewhere fun like an amusement park and a mall” he said and I nodded my head with my mouth shaped ‘o’.

 

I don’t know but I feel comfortable around him, and every time I see him… he’s getting more handsome. Aish, what am I saying right now?!

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

So that’s the 4th part :) tell me if it’s boring or something~

 

xD that’s all I can say~ :3

 

I think this part left you hanging~ so sorry! :)

 

Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBECOMMENT&BEFRIEND!

 

Because NAMSTARLOVESYOU!

 

*throws Namstar hearts*

 

With lots of love,

kavs_6k