01

I Just Wanna Kiss

 

When you say one shot, it doesn’t mean the story only contains one chapter. It means that it doesn’t have a sequel. If it has a sequel, it’s called two shot. If you want it to be two shot, I’ll make it two shot then but updating is not daily because I have my focus on my other fanfic :) araso? Just comment later if you want it to be two shot.

 

The story will be in different point of views or what you call POV, this first part will be in your point of view.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It’s night time and people here in Hongdae is alive, partying is the only way South Koreans do to have fun at night. By the way, I’m working as a disco jockey or what you call DJ at a club near Hongkik University. As all of the party people pouring their beers and other mixed beverages, clubbing harder as the music go on.

 

“High, High I’m so high, high, high up in the sky oh~” GD & TOP’s ‘High High’ is now playing and the crowd grew wilder. They had begun dancing like GD & TOP and some just danced in their own way. Some managed to talk to each other as the music blasted out of the speakers.

I smiled at myself and continue what I am doing, after an hour… it’s time for a shift. Usually my brother will be the next one to DJ but tonight, it’s my bestfriend who will be the DJ. I nod my head towards him and he smiled back. I put back the dre beats studio headphones at the table beside the laptop and patted his shoulder.

 

I walked down from the stage and started to wander around. That was when a guy approached me with a glass of bear inside it. I looked at him with fierce eyes; He dropped a ring inside the beer and then drank it. He didn’t finish it until the ring touched his lip. I just looked at him and crossed my arms.

 

“Do you want to go out with me?” he asked through the loud music, “No” I said and he scoffed “You’re the only one who rejected me” he said and I raised an eye brow at him “Fool, I’m a girl who doesn’t date someone like you… and we just met” I answered back, smirking.

 

He joined me smirk too and then kissed my right cheek. I froze for a minute but I regained myself. I looked at him with those eyes that can kill, “How dare you” I said and slapped him.

 

Ha, the look on his face is so priceless. I left him there, dumbfounded. The crowd looked at him with shock on their faces.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

So that’s the first part of this story, hope you like it~ :)

 

Don’t worry; it’s just the first part that is similar with the first scene of “Kiss” music video.

 

:3 I’m going to make sure that this story will be interesting!

 

don't forget to SUBSCRIBECOMMENT&BEFRIEND!

 

BECAUSE NAM WOOHYUN LOVES YOU!

 

*throws Namstar hearts*

 

With lots of love,

kavs_6k