Chapter 3.5

Sunshine, Snow and Thunder: A GOT7 Fanfiction

    Maria had applied to the Performing Arts college as suggested by her father. Her flight took off a week after Evangeline's fathers funeral. She was reluctant to leave her best-friend behind like that but after a thousand promises of being fine and calling her every day, the girls managed to convince her friend to leave for Korea. She called them everyday, telling them how she had found a job and an apartment as she hated living in dorms and sharing rooms with strangers. She was happily settling there and yet had to surprise Mark.

     Two months passed when Evangeline's step-mother decided that she couldn't take it. The house and every memory in it was too much for her and asked Evangeline to move to Korea with her. It was a big step and a huge decision for the girl. Evangeline had been accepted to most of the colleges she had applied and she had even begun to attend classes there. Most of her childhood had been spent in that city and every relative she knew was willing to take her under their wing so she could continue her studies there. However, after long discussions and hard pondering, she came to conclusion that it was best to start afresh in a new country with very few people who knew her. Maria helped her gain admission into the same college as her. 

     Lily had earned the job she had been yearning for through the internship and her assignment. Due to the high quality of pictures she had taken, a famous photography firm in South Korea was willing to hire her. She accepted the offer and soon, with Evangeline, she applied in the same college as well. Both of the girls were accepted as late admissions but due to their immpecable results, they were granted half scholarships. 

     Lily and Eva set out for Seoul, South Korea together.  Lily couldn't wait to start her new job and Eva couldn't wait to get away from the constant sympathetic looks and the 'I'm sorry's', like all of those things were going to bring her father back. 

December was when Got7 left America, and Late May was when the girls began their lives in Korea.