Chapter 12

Sunshine, Snow and Thunder: A GOT7 Fanfiction

Maria.

I looked up from the sheets I was scribbling on when my phone beeped.

"Carnival today?"

I looked at the ID and rolled my eyes at the name 'Wang Master'.

"What time?"

The reply came instantly.

"I'll pick you up in an hour :D"

Looking at the time I realized it was already half past four. I shoved the half written script in my folder and got up. As I did my eyes landed on the letterman's jacket draped over it. Would I be too obvious wearing a jacket with his name and '852' written under it on the back? I probably would be. I pulled out a black tank and culottes. I pulled on my black choker and a snapback with 'Music Lover' written on it, slipping the jacket on. A day out alone with your crush, no big deal.

Who am I kidding? Of course it's a big freaking deal. Damn it.

I styled up my hair and the doorbell rang. My eyes raced to the clock and I raced out, slamming the door to my room shut. Eva looked at me, very confused as I ran past her.

Jackson stood there wearing his favorite black and blue everything. And no snapback too. Damn he looked good.

"Hey," He smiled, showing off his pearly white teeth.

"Hi," I answered, closing the door behind me. His eyes travelled to the jacket over my top and a grinned slipped on his face.

"Nice jacket."

I rolled my eyes grabbing his arm before leading him to the elevators.

"So where's the carnival anyway?" I asked once we were out the building. He slipped on his shades and opened the door to the cab he had driven in. I slipped in first and he followed sliding in next to me. He gave the driver instructions about where to go before turning slightly on his seat to look at me.

"Its a surprise."

I groaned at his reply and he began narrating the incidents that happened when he visited China to shoot the second season for the variety show he was MC-ing. I listened attentively, putting in an occasional laugh at the funny parts and patting his shoulder when he told me about something that had offended him. The cab came to a halt and he paid the driver, pulling me out excitedly by the hand.

As we entered I made the mistake of asking, "Where do you wanna go first?" He dragged me to the first thing on sight which so happened to be one of those tea cups which spun around. I sat across from him, hands on the wheel in the middle. He gave me a smirk, challenge clear in his eyes as the cups began spinning. Before I could comprehend what was happening he was already turning the wheel as fast as he could, making the cup spin faster than before. I laughed throwing my head back, hands firmly placed on the wheel helping his, unintentionally, spin the cup faster. He let out a shriek holding only my arms from over the wheel as the ride came to a stop slowly. We got down giggling and stumbling from it, a little dizzy.

After a couple more rides which ended in the two of us giggling like crazy, Jackson disappeared to get some drinks. He returned with two cans of cola, some chips and of course, cotton candy. ("It's a tradition no one should break when they visit to a carnival." So he had said before stuffing his face with the sweet.)

As we began making our way to the other side of the carnival he stopped, grabbing my arm before pulling me by my hand to one of the another stall.

"What do you want?" He asked me excitedly, paying the person who gave him three balls to shoot down the cans piled up in a pyramid.

"You already got me tons of stuffed toys the other day, when we went furniture shopping," I remarked happily.

"No, you are supposed to have those, yeah? Those don't count. How about that Twilight Sparkle over there?" I stared at him, baffled.

"How do you know a pony from My Little Pony?"

His cheeks turned pink and he cleared his throat, probably thankful we were conversing in English. I giggled as he threw the first ball. It knocked the top can down. I clapped and he threw the next one completely missing the pyramid. Putting a hand over my mouth, I looked away to hide my laughter. He narrowed his eyes at me and threw the third ball catching only one can. The ridiculous pout on his face made me giggle loudly, and I leaned over at him to support myself.

"Let me take this one try." I said as he got three more balls. I took one aiming for the can in the middle. It fell, taking the ones above and next to it with it. I smirked proudly, taking the next ball from a baffled Jackson shooting the rest down one by one with the two balls.

"And that is how you do it. So would you like the Twilight Sparkle?" He scoffed, asking for a minion instead. I patted his shoulder as he clutched the toy to his chest still wearing the pout all the way to the Ferris Wheel.

"I had my first kiss in a Ferris wheel," I blurted out once we were on the top.

"Cliché much?"

"Shut up."

"Did you feel the fireworks and butterflies? Did the time stop and it was 'only the two of you'?" I reached forward pulling at his ear as he laughed loudly, falling at his side and pulling me down with him. I shoved him over, sitting on his stomach.

"Ahhh, it hurts get up!" He whined.

"Are you calling me fat, Jaier Kayee Wang?"

"No, no! I-" he burst out laughing and I pouted, crossing my arms and sat back on my seat. He had calmed down by the time we reached the bottom and were let out. I began walking in front of him and he caught up, slipping arm around my waist before pulling me into one of his warm teddy bear hugs.

"I'm sorry," he murmured into my neck. My crossed arms were separating our bodies from being flush against each others. His warm breath on my neck sent shivers down my body and I reluctantly uncrossed my arms wrapping them around his shoulders, leaning my head against his.

I wanted to melt away at the moment and never be discovered again.

We found an ice cream stall on our walk back home after we had stuffed ourselves with dinner, laughter and tons of stories. The letterman jacket was tied around my waist and my snapback flipped slightly to a side, like I usually wore it.

"Let me pay~" I whined as Jackson handed the money to the man, "You already paid for all the rides and dinner." He handed a lavishly decorated chocolate sundae to me.

"A gentleman never lets a lady pay; especially on the first date," He remarked sneakily and walked ahead while I stood frozen on the spot.

Did he just... I think he did. What the hell!

I ran to catch up, stopping in front of him.

"What did you just say?" I asked. He looked down with an unreadable expression and began stuffing his mouth with ice cream.

"It's getting cold. We should head back," he murmured, looking down. Jackson began walking again and I followed falling step next to him.

We had disposed off the cups at some point and now walked in silence next to each other. Tension was radiating off him and I reached out to take a hold of his hand as we reached the apartment building. He said nothing until we were in the elevators.

He shocked me by apologizing just as came to the door.

"Come inside," I pulled out the keys. He stopped me from opening the door, taking my hand away and holding it.

"I'm sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable. I wasn't really thinking about what I said. And I'm sorry if I read the signals wrong and--"

"Hey!" I interrupted him shortly and he stopped, looking up from my hand clasped in his.

Leaning up a little, I gently pressed my lips to his. I quickly pulled away though. Jackson's eyes widened as he fixed his gaze on my face before placing a hand on the back of my neck.

My eyes slipped shut as his slightly rough lips enclosed around my upper lip. The slight taste of blood was present too, witnessing he had been biting his lip not even two minutes ago. There was no fireworks. Oh no, no. There was a whole building on fire. I wasn't sure if the hotness of cheeks was due to the warm hand on them or the rapid flow of blood upwards at the way he was moving his lips against mine. Pulling away, I swiped my tongue over my lips and could barely taste my cranberry lip gloss anymore.

"You read them really well," I chuckled as he placed our foreheads together. Frowning, he looked confused.

"The signals, you idiot. I really do like you and I'd be really happy if you'll be mine."

"Not happening," he announced suddenly, pulling away, "You'll be mine. Because I'm the man."

At this stupid command, I stepped on his foot and he winced, releasing me to crouch down and whine. I unlocked the door to find the place surprisingly empty... Eva and Lilly must already be asleep. It is midnight after all. Grabbing Jackson by the shirt, I dragged him in and shut the door behind him.

"Coffee or tea?" I asked as he took off his shoes.

"Whatever you have." He replied following me to the kitchen as I walked, draping the jacket over a chair on my way. I took out a bottle of cola from the fridge and grabbed two glasses.

"Hey, look don't take this the wrong way but," I began, giving him one of the glasses, "can we maybe keep this to ourselves just for now? I mean, just to keep the crazies from making a stupid move and all... And I wanna see if it really works out before we go blurting to people about all this. Don't think I'm ashamed or--"

Before I was finished, he actually cut me off with a kiss. I almost cringed at his way of shutting me up but pushed it to the back of my head and enjoyed the kiss.

"Don't ever do that again," I scolded once we pulled away.

"What?"

"Cut me off like tha--" He kissed me again.

"Like that?" He smirked.

"Oh my God--" I reached up and grabbed his ear, but he pulled away quickly and began running across the apartment, laughing happily. What could I do? I was so happy that I chased after him.