Chapter 5: Confession?

The Baddest
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Jiyeon's POV 

 

 

It’s Friday already and I’m extremely nervous. Today I am going to my first high school party. What’s weird is that for the past 4 days Myungsoo didn’t show up at school.

 

 Ever since Monday night, I have no idea where he’s at. I mean I didn’t miss him at all. Why you lying? Darn it I’m not supposed to be missing him.

 

Chanyeol and Tiffany had been hanging out with us all week. Hyuna is happy about it, but I don’t know why they would hang out with us.

 

 I mean Chanyeol never noticed me in the previous years. I had a lot of classes with him. So why now? Okay I need to be grateful I have more friends.

 

 I got out of my bed and did my morning routine. I grabbed my outfit for the day and walked towards the corner of my room to change.

  

Now that Myungsoo is my neighbor, I’m afraid he might see me change. So now I’ve been struggling a lot. I bet if it was him changing, you wouldn’t mind peaking. 

 

 

I ignore the thought and took a deep breath. “Sweetie, Hyuna is here!” I heard my mom scream. I sighed as I grabbed my stuff and ran downstairs.

 

Hyuna greeted me with a grin and I smiled back. “Hey girl, ooh you looking fine,” Hyuna whistled as I blushed. This girl, always making me get all shy.

“Oh shut up, you look hot too,” I giggled as she sent me a wink. She mouthed “I know”, causing me to shake my head.

  

At school 

 

Did I forget to mention that now people are noticing me? Well thanks to Myungsoo and Chanyeol.

 

Hyuna linked her arm with mine and we walked to our lockers. I opened my locker and grabbed my book and journal. As I closed my locker I felt a presence besides me.

 

I looked up and saw Chanyeol. “Hey Jiyeon,” Chanyeol smiled as he grabbed my books. Awe he’s helping me carry my books. How cute.

 

‘Boring’ 

  

 

I turned around to see Hyuna giving me thumbs up. But soon Tiffany appeared next to her and they left walking away together. “You look beautiful, Jiyeon” Chanyeol said as my cheeks reddened.

 

 

“Thanks you look beautiful too. I-I mean not beautiful in a girls way. Like h=hot in boy t-terms. I’m just going t-to shut u-up,” I babbled as Chanyeol chuckled.

 

 

“Thanks buttercup,” Chanyeol smiled as he winked at me. Awe he called me a nickname. ‘I prefer ahreum,sweetheart, and baby girl from Myungsoo'

 

“Everyone Myunsoo is back,” A kid shouted causing a grin to form my lips. What? No I’m supposed to be scared and sad that he’s back. “ that dude is back,” Chanyeol hissed.

 

So I’m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter