Chapter 4: Neighbor

The Baddest
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo POV

 

Today I was moving to my new house. My dad found a better neighborhood, which in his opinion was safer. I could give two s where we move.

 

Jiyeon.

 

I can't get out that weird girl from my head. She is definitely weird but pretty. Ahhh what the am I saying. I don't have time to waste around with her.

 

 

"The bad beast thinking about sweet awkward Jiyeon.. How cute," Minsuk grinned as he sat next to me in my new house.

 

 

 

I glared at him causing him to chuckle. "Shut up or I'll make you," I growled as Minsuk raised his hands in surrender. , that's what I thought.

 

 "Threating your best friend isn't right," minsuk said as I rolled my eyes. Dramatic prick. But to be honest I can't stop ing thinking about her.

 

The way how she is the only one who has dared speak a whole sentence to me without being beat up, which I don't hit girls. Yeah whatever big bad Myungsoo doesn't hit girls.

 

 I have to admit her mouths speeches are annoying but in way entertaining. It's pretty hilarious to see her stutter. "Shut up Minsuk. I need you to check downtown by the nightclub," I said as he nodded.

 

 

 He gave me one last smirk and left. A little about me, well is that don't ing talk to me, look at me, or even threat me. Or you'll die, simple as that.

 

 I'm a street fighter. I do fighting cages, I do fighting matches, motorcycle racing and I'm the next to be playboy billionaire. Not that I care. At night is where everyone is afraid to find me. At night they call me Myungsoo, the dark devil.

 

 Wouldn't judge them, I don't with nobody. I don't have mercy when it comes to idiots. I do mess around with women, but not with stupid little girls from my school.

 

I failed a grade, so I'm a year older than everybody. While they are 17 I'm 18. Not that I give two s about that either. Minsuk is basically the same age as me but I was born three days before him.

 

 Also I always get what I want, and whenever I want. My father has great plans for me, to become a legendary man of CEO. What he doesn't know is that I don't play nice. All I know what to do is smash my fist to people's skull.

 

I never felt love for nobody. I did once but that left me for another guy. Ever since I don't care about nobody but myself. Selfish I know, but I could care less what people think.

 

 I am Kim myungsoo after all. I am the feared man alive. I am the dark devil. Which sadly I lost my emotions when that left me. She drowned my soul right into hell. I can't feel love thanks to her. I won't love anybody thanks to her. SOOJUNG created the dark devil.

 

I changed into some grey sweatpants and a black v-neck shirt. It was already night and I had to go to my fight today. Stupid , nobody threats me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter