Chapter 3: Next Door

The Baddest
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon's POV

 

 

Today we are having a sleepover at my house. Actually Hyuna demanded me to have one. Besides that there is good news.

 I’m having new neighbors next door. But sad thing is that I’m not very social able so hopefully it’s an old couple. 

I changed into my pjs and grabbed snacks from the kitchen Well to be honest I took almost the whole junk food from the kitchen.

 “Sweetie make sure you don’t get all the junk food or you’ll be in trouble!” My mom yelled. I gulped and ran towards my room. I threw the snacks on my bed and waited for Hyuna.

Jesus she takes forever. Hyuna finally arrived, what felt like hours. She smiled at me and my eyes landed on the box of pizza in her arms. My smile widened and I quickly walked towards her and snatch the pizza.

 

“Wow such a nice friend. You didn’t even hug me,”  Hyuna huffed causing me to giggle. I gave her a hug and sat down in my bed.

Hyuna sat down next to me and grinned. “Okay let’s talk about Chanyeol,” Hyuna smirked as she wiggled her eyebrows at me. My cheeks flushed red and looked down.  

Myungsoo is better though.

 

“What about him?” I mumbled.

 “He has a crush on you,” Hyuna smiled.

 “What?! No way! He used to date Tiffany which she was gorgeous. Look at me compared to her I’m nobody,” I said.

 

 

 

Hyuna is crazy there is no way that Chanyeol can like me. I mean he’s the golden boy and I’m the invisible freak. “Well you are damn hot as hell Jiyeon. You may not see it but you are,” Hyuna said.

 

 “But if Chanyeol doesn’t like you, I’m 100 percent sure Myungsoo does,” Hyuna added.

 

 

 

My eyes widened and I started coughing since I was drinking Gatorade. “Even worse!” I screeched as hyuna busted out laughing.

 

 

 

There is 10 out of 10 chances that he wants to murder me by throwing me off school's building. It will mark the history of Seoul.. You know what though, that Spiderman doesn’t exist to save me.  

“Okay chill girl, don’t want you to become all hulk towards me,”  Hyuns said as she raised her hands in surrender. I giggled and ran towards where I had two brushes.

 

 I smiled at her and she squealed. “Yes karaoke time,” Hyuna squealed as I nodded. I stood up on top of my bed with hyuna next to me and played play on my stereo.Up and Down by EXID started playing.

 

 

 

Up and down, up up and down, up and down, up up and down

Up and down, up up and down, up

Up and down, up up and down, up and down, up up and down

Up and down, up up and down, down

 

I don’t know, your eyes pretend to be innocent

You put me up and then bring me down

Then I feel loco oh oh

You drive me crazy like being forced to ride a roller co coaster

Su such a monster

 

(HEY BABY BOY)

Stop spinning me around and around

(HEY BABY BOY)

Stop being so risky

Stop touching me, stop vaguely touching me

(You you why why you you why why)

Up and down, up up and down

 

I keep shaking up and down

Why don’t u know don’t u know don’t u know

Clearly show me your heart

Why don’t u know don’t u know don’t u know yeah ey

 

Up and down, up up and down, up and down, up up and down

Up and down, up up and down, up up down down

 

Your words, your face, they confuse me

You leave traces (shake shake shake shake)

Pretending it’s not there, pretending you don’t know, playing games with me

You flirt with me (shake shake shake shake)

 

(HEY BABY BOY)

Stop spinning me around and around

(HEY BABY BOY)

Stop being so risky

Stop touching me, stop vaguely

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter