Chapter 2: Invited

The Baddest
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon's POV

 

The first thing I thought of is, you either die or run. Well option two sounded way better. Myungsoo started walking towards me. Jesus,Jiyeon run now!

I ran towards the door and sprinted into the hallways. I’m so dead. This is not how high school had to end. Stupid dodgeball.

 I saw someone closet and I was about to run inside and lock myself in but a body pushed me to the wall. I closed my eyes knowing it was Myungsoo.

 Deep breaths Park Jiyeon. “Open your eyes! Look at me dammit,” Myungsoo roared. I open my eyes slowly and damn he has a handsome face. Really Jiyeon.

 His gaze softened a little. Pfft yeah right, soft my . “I-I’m so sorry devil. I mean uh Myungsoo. I was hiding behind a girl so I wouldn’t get h-hit. But a girl n-noticed me, which is a surprise since I’m invisible to others. But she t-told me to help her a-and I just threw the ball. Please don’t kill me-“I got cut off by him covering my mouth.

 “Do you ever shut up?”Myungsoo hissed.

 I gulp, I really hate myself. “Do you even know who I am?”  Myungsoo said as he took his hand off of my mouth. I think I just felt my soul escape my body.

 His eyes looked so angry. Who doesn’t know who he is? He is the freaking devil that haunts people’s nightmares. Which are now going to be my nightmares? Oh god.

 

“Damn right, Ahreum ssi.. I’m you’re worst nightmare,” Myungsoo whispered into my ear. I felt his body heat against mine causing me to shiver lightly. I said that out loud didn’t I?

 “I-I’m sorry can y-you leave me a-alone?” I whispered as Myungsoo chuckled darkly. Okay that’s not a good sign at all. He tugs a piece of hair behind my ear and leaned closer to me.

“Once you mess with me, you can’t get rid of me Ahreum ssi,You should’ve thought about that before messing with me princess,” Myungsoo whispered. My heart was so close to ripping out of my chest.

 

Okay I’m definitely dead. He walked away from me causing me to let out a breath. Okay I have two things in my mind right now.

 One, he’s going to kill me for sure

 Two, he called me Ahreum and the meaning is beautiful.

 

Holy flying penguins!!!! I need to tell Hyuna. Wait no I need to move to away become a cat lady and change my name.

Breath Jiyeon.

 

 

 

LUNCH PERIOD 

“He what?!” Hyuna yelled causing everyone around us to look at our table. My cheeks flushed and awkwardly looked away. “Shhhh!” I hissed as hyuna just grinned at me.

“Oh my god what if he likes you?” Hyuna smiled.

I scoffed and rolled my eyes. Please who would like an awkward girl like me? She just smiled at me. “Guess what?” Hyuna smirked.

Besides me having a heart, what else could possibly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter