EPILOGUE

ANONYMOUS LETTERS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHANYEOL swallowed and wiped one of his eyes with his sleeve. Then he looked down at the silver pistol he was holding in his hand, running his fingertips over the trigger lightly so he wouldn't  accidentally pull it. Quickly he glanced  back up towards his desk, on top of it was a piece  of paper he had written on minutes  ago. He put the gun in his pocket and grabbed the paper, folding it neatly then sealing  it in an envelope.

 

He put the envelope in his mother pocket, sniffling. His heart was beating so loud that it was the only sound he could hear. He walked out of his bedroom, then snuck downstairs and out the front door. Chanyeol ran over to his car and get in the driver's seat, starting  the engine. Minutes later he pulled out of the driveway and drove down the road.

 

When he pulled into the driveway of the cemetery, he parked his car and got out. He ran into the trees as fast as he could and made his way towards one of the tombstones. It was fairly new looking stone, it was white and there were a few red roses surrounding it. He came to a stop and swallowed. In the moonlight, Chanyeol  could see what was engraved  into the stone.

 

BYUN BAEKHYUN

May 06, 1992 - September 28, 2011

 

Chanyeol  felt his blood chilling and his heart aching as dropped to his knees in front of the stone that belonged to his once living best friend. The tears continuously  poured from his eyes and He pulled the envelope out of his pocket. He reached out and set the letter in front of the tombstone, next to all the other letters he's  written since the love of his life died. After that, he started reciting what he had written on the letter. It was his final goodbye, he had it memorized.

 

 " You didn't  come back, but I knew you wouldn't. You know what  this  means, right? I'm  going to kill myself.  This is the last letter you'll  receive  from me, Baekhyun. I just wanted to tell you and I'm  sorry. I know, I shouldn't  do this this, Baek. But I've  said it a million times and I'll  say it again; Baekhyun, I need you. I can't  live without you. You made men happy and you made me feel special, even though I wasn't. I'm  sorry for everything I said to you... I meant none of it, not a word. All those things I said about you? None of those was true! God! I'm really sorry! I love you. I love you so much! I know you can't  hear me and I know you won't  reply... but Baekhyun, can you ever forgive me? For what happened? Because I didn't  mean it. I love you! "

 

Chanyeol paused and instantly tears started slipping down his face, his eyes were already red and his nose was already  running. The pain was overwhelming and he felt like he was surrounded by darkness. A darkness that wouldn't leave until he was dead.

 

" I'm sorry... but I have to do this... " The male whispered  and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter