Final

Cutie Roll
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Oh, it's one of those days.

Luhan sighed deeply as he entered Yixing's apartment. The sound of some cheesy drama – the same one Yixing always watched whenever he was in a bad mood – could be heard from the TV with the volume turned up to the maximum. Luhan thought it lucky that he had stopped by the grocery store on the way there, because if a bag full of snacks could not help brighten the younger's mood then nothing would.

Laundry lay shattered all across the floor as he made his way to the living room where his boyfriend was sitting on the couch, not acknowledging him while huddled up in a blanket and with a pout on his face. The blanket was Yixing's favourite – it was baby pink with cutely drawn sushi rolls printed all over it, and it was a known fact that it had never been washed despite all the tears that had soaked it throughout the years. Luhan had bought it for him one time when he to Yixing's misery had visited Japan without him, and the pouting boy had childlishly refused to accept it at first "because Luhan could not buy his forgiveness” (even though the trip had been for work-related purposes, the older had tried to convince him about but to no avail). Once he did, however, he never let go of it.

Now he was sitting there like he always did when he was in this kind of mood, arms clenched tightly around his legs with only the oversized blanket wrapped around his body and over his head like a cartoon-styled tent. Luhan could not help but chuckle at the cute scene.

”So what happened this time?”

Yixing did not look at him as he mumbled.

”Nothing happened”

”Something clearly happened” Luhan said as he picked up the remote control and muted the television, ”seeing how you're all pouty again”

”Noo” Yixing whimpered and shot his boyfriend an evil look through the small opening in his blanket. ”Turn it back on”

”No” Luhan put the remote away far enough from Yixing for him to have to stand up if he wanted to get it. ”When did you last eat?”

”Why do you care”

”Because I care about you. You should eat” Luhan said with a caring tone as he started packing up the groceries. He could see his boyfriend secretly eyeing the sweet goods, but to his astonishment, the other did not move.

”I'm not hungry”

Just after those words, however, Yixing's stomach growled loudly, causing him to blush and sink even deeper into his blanket. Luhan rolled his eyes and scoffed before sitting down on the edge of the couch with his legs crossed.

”Whatever you say, crybaby”

There were several minutes of silence as Yixing kept staring at the muted television screen. He refused to meet the eyes of Luhan who was watching him with a half-amused smile on his lips, knowing perfectly well that his pouty boyfriend did not have any clue about what the muted people in the drama were saying, despite the fact that he had watched it more times than anyone could count.

”Aren't you going to get up?”

”No”

”Why not?”

There was no further response as Yixing just kept pouting at the television screen, ignoring a very tired Luhan who with a deep sigh found himself thinking that he had no energy for extreme methods today.

”You're going to die here and rot. Do you want that?”

There was a hint of annoyance in Luhan's voice, but everyone on earth knew that he could never get really annoyed at the person whom he had once fallen in love with because of his pouty adorableness.

”Yes” Yixing muttered in response and closed his eyes, trying to shut out his irritating boyfriend. He was going to sit there all day and no one was going to stop him, not even Luhan.

”Well, I don't want that. Now get u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter