Practice

Bangtan Bomb (DTMG part 2) BTS x GFriend

"seriously, he slammed the door on my face! He's mental!" SinB even motioned to Eunha how JHope rudely shut the door a while ago.

They are now inside Eunha's room while BTS members are preparing for practice. Eunha could only smile apologetically to SinB.

"Ignore them, they are a bunch of idiots sometimes. What brings you here anyway?" She changed the topic.

"You left your mobile. Your father called.." SinB handed her the phone. "Don't worry I did not answer it."

"Thanks.. I totally forgot about this. Can you believe I did not look for my phone last night because I went straight to bed." Eunha took the phone and put it on her nearby desk.

SinB looked intently at her. Eunha noticed her as if she wanted to ask something.

"What is it?" She asked. Sometimes they dont need words to communicate.

"You look happy Eunha.. But Jungkook is still on your wallpaper. I'm still worried." SinB looked away.

She is childhood friends with Sejin, Eunha and Jungkook and she knows what really happened before Jungkook died. She knew, of all people, the story behind Bang family.

"I don't want to forget his face." Eunha's smile fades. She's on the verge of crying again.

"Isn't it creepy how your brother Jungkook looks almost exactly like BTS Jungkook? Except the-" sinB started but Eunha finished it for her.

"The nose. Yeah. It's weird. But you agree with me that my brother is more handsome right? Maknae is more on the cute side while my brother is on the handsome side." She defended. SinB nodded but still looked worried.

"We are supposed to debut soon but something came up.. Jenny backed out for some unknown reason." SinB suddenly recalled. She wanted to catch up with Eunha aside from returning her mobile.

"Really? So what now?" Eunha understood how excited Sin is about their debut.

She was about to answer when someone opened the door, making the girls look.

"It's practice time. Jungkook needs to go to the airport after lunch so we only have a few hours." Jhope interrupted.

"Oh, I'll be there in five minutes." Eunha said and stood up.

"I'm very sorry SinB, I hope you understand. I have responsibilities as manager now. But you can watch the practice if you want." She offered.

~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~

SinB is watching BTS practice while they are all waiting for Eunha who said will change into a more comfortable clothes.

"How's our dance?" Jin asked SinB who clapped happily after showing her their choreography for FIRE (supposed they have not released it yet in this story)

"It's very nice oppa!" SinB praised. Even if it's her first time to meet them she felt comfortable already except with Jhope maybe.

"Where's Eunha? What's taking her so long?" Namjoon looked at his watch.

Just when they are about to get out, they heard Eunha shouting outside the practice room so they decided to just eavesdrop.

"WHAT?! Why now?! He has a contract how could he leave?! We don't have time to look for another choreographer! BTS album will be released in a few weeks! Don't do this!" Eunha furiously said but it seems the line is cut.

She looked to check at the phone and she's right. The guy on the other line ended the call. She was about to throw the phone but then she saw her wallpaper.

"She'll come in, let's pretend we don't hear anything!" sinB immediately told the members who ran towards the center and pretended to practice still.

Eunha carefully opened the door and sneaked her head in before finally pushing it wider so she could come.

BTS pretended to look nonchalant but they were all surprised when they saw her.

[insert music: converse high]

She's wearing a plain white shirt matched with denim shorts and light brown converse high but it perfectly suits her.

"What?" She looked confused at their reaction specially at Jungkook who even gulped hardly.

"Ha? Nothing." Jungkook immediately looked away.

SinB noticed he was blushing madly. Suga noticed it too but decided to just shut up.

"The choreographer won't come today. He quit." Eunha announced and closed the door as if nothing happened. A while ago she is as furious as a wild beast but now she is awfully normal.

"But he still needs to make choreo for four songs!" Jimin worried.

"We will make the choreo ourselves." Eunha answered simply. She walked towards them and started raising her hand to stretch.

Jungkook who is standing behind her, moved a few steps away as if avoiding something.

"Don't you think we need a professional?" Taehyung asked. He's afraid they'll just spoil the songs.

"Eunha does choreo.. She and Jungkook are really good at it!" SinB butted in.

Everybody looked at her, even Eunha.

"You mean the other Kookie?" Jungkook clarified. He knew Eunha never calls him by his name, only 'maknae'.

"Jinja?! Woah! Eunha you're really talented!" Taehyung praised and started jumping excitedly like a child. Jhope joined him.

SinB buried her face in her palm. These guys are really idiots sometimes.

"We'll just practice FIRE today. C'mon, show me." She said and started playing the song.

She watched carefully at each member as they danced but then paused on Jungkook's chorus part.

"You should dance as if you're on fire, maknae." Eunha commented.

She played the song again but then paused on Jungkook's part once more.

"You dance like a teenage boy trying to be cute and all except manly!" Eunha snapped.

Not even SinB dared to speak. Eunha looked impatiently at Jungkook who looked away like a little child being scolded by his mother.

"We don't have a choreographer now. I'm relying on each and everyone. Aiishhh what a headache!" She slumped on the ground defeated.

"S-sorry.. Let's try again." Jungkook said and so they did but again, Eunha stopped on his part.

"When Suga raps, everything shouts iness. That's what I need to see from all the members. Maknae, you still look cute." She sighed impatiently and stood up.

"Jungkook try to be y.. I saw your MVs before. Try a y smile when you dance perhaps?" sinB tried to help. Tension is building inside the practice room and she also experienced the same while preparing for their debut.

"Okay.." Jungkook said and they prepared to dance again.

As usual, Eunha stopped the music on the chorus part.

"Maknae, can you please say, ?" Everyone looked shockingly at Eunha.

"Just say ." She repeated, looking straight to Jungkook's eyes who shook his head and blushed.

"See? He lacks confidence to be y." Eunha informed them.

It felt awkward but she had to do what is need. She walked to Jungkook and to everyone's surprise, placed her arms around Jungkook as if they will dance sweetly in a prom. Jungkook took a step backward but Eunha stopped him and leaned her face closer to him, almost kissing him.

"Just say ." She dared, her eyes not leaving his.

Jungkook gulped hard but unable to look away.

"Seduce me just by saying that word." She whispered in a flirty way.

Namjoon elbowed Jin who seemed tensed on the scene. Jungkook is innocent but he can put a y image. They just noticed he's having a hard time being cool when Eunha's around but Eunha doesn't seem to get it.

"In the iest way possible" she added before he could speak and leaned closer, their body already against each other.

Jungkook is as red as a tomato. He's sweating cold and breathing irregularly. He was about to speak when Eunha pulled away in surprise.

"Ohmaighad!" She slightly pushed Jungkook when she felt something weird on her lower part.

"Sorry!" Jungkook embarrassedly shouted and immediately covered his crotch to hide his that gets excited because of the intense scene a while ago.

"Argh! Boys!" Eunha turned red when she realized what Jungkook is going through right now.

"OMG this is so awkward!" SinB laughed and went to Eunha's side while Jungkook ran away from the practice room followed by his hyungs who are laughing hard.

"How could you not control yourself, Kookie?! How could you have an arousal in front of Eunha! You're not even watching yadong!" Namjoon laughed as Jungkook grabbed an icy cold water from the fridge to cool off.

He couldn't say a word. He's too embarrassed to even look at them.

"Someone's having a crush with his manager.." Jimin teased and before he could laugh, Jungkook threw an empty bottle at him, hitting him on the forehead.

"Hey, I'm older than you!" He reminded but still manage to laugh. Jungkook is just too cute to be scolded right now.

"This is sooo embarassing! Aaaahhhh!" Jungkook finally spoke and buried his face on his hands in shame.

"Our maknae is in love!" Jin teased and even took a video cam to record Jungkook.

SinB went to the kitchen and saw the boys teasing Jungkook endlessly. She laughed with them when she recalled how Eunha blushed terribly too. She started the game and it seems Jungkook caught her by surprise too.

"Eunha said she'll just think of a new choreography. You may have a free day today." She said in between laughs.

"They're funny, right?" Jhope went to her and laughed but SinB's smile faded suddenly.

"But you're not funny. You're rude." She said and walked out.

"That girl is weird!" Jhope complained to his hyungs, pointing at SinB who just walked out of the kitchen.

"You just told us she's pretty!" Suga reminded him and smiled mischievously.

Jungkook got the chance to divert the attention to Jhope.

"Jhope hyung likes SinB!" He accused and everyone bought it.

They all beat Jhope's back playfully.