Scandal

Bangtan Bomb (DTMG part 2) BTS x GFriend

[BANGTAN BOMB]

Jin firmly held the camera as he walked carefully out of their room to give a surprise visit to Jimin, Jhope and Namjoon on the other room, then to v's and kookie's.

"We just woke up. I will surprise the other members so ARMYs can see BTS without make up. Hehe" He naughtily said to the camera as Yoongi walked along with an equally evil grin.

"We have the duplicate keys." Yoongi said as Jin focused the camera on him while he is quietly opening the door.

"Here goes! The shameful moment of BTS." Jin whispered so they won't get noticed.

The moment Yoongi barged in, Jin immediately focused the camera to where the three are supposed to be sleeping but they were surprised themselves when they found an empty bed.

"Surprise!" Jimin was seen on the camera followed by Namjoon. They were all dressed up for the practice.

"I knew you will do this hyung! You always do this!" Jhope laughed on the background.

"Ahhhh! They are boyscouts in deed! Always ready! We'll try our luck on the next room ARMYs." Jin focused the camera to him again. All of them went to see V and Jungkook.

"Either they are all dressed up or they are having breakfast." Namjoon spoke.

All five tiptoed to reach the remaining room which is V's and Jungkook's. They carefully opened the door and immediately focused the camera as soon as they walked in only to be shocked rather than surprised at the scene that greeted their eyes.

On the king sized bed lies three gorgeous being on a very awkward position. Eunha, their manager's unannounced half sister, is lying flat on her back while her arms are comfortably placed upwards. She is widely awake but couldn't move a muscle because of the two guys on both sides of the bed.

Jungkook and V are both sleeping deeply. Jungkook's arms are wrapped around Eunha's waist while his head is resting comfortably on her chest, just a few centimeters lower and he'll look like a baby about to breasrfeed on her! His one leg is hooked on Eunha's, making her a living pillow.

V's face is almost kissing Eunha's cheek. His one hand landed on Eunha's tummy while the other is under her back as if supporting her. His leg is also hooked around Eunha's opposite Jungkook's.

The whole scene made it looked like the two guys are resting after lavishing on the girl in between them. BTS being deprived of private times are still naive on these awkward girl moments. The five conscious boys blushed terribly as they stared in shock but Eunha is blushing even harder.

Her things are half exposed and as much as she hated it, she is so embarrassed right now but one wrong move and the position can get worse. The only thing she could think of is to cover up her embarrassment.

She eyed them sharply and transformed into the bossy her again. "What are you looking at?! Get these two idiots off me!"

Jhope, Suga and Namjoon alertly went to wakeV and Kookie up. Jimin is still blank but he looked away and pretended to think of what he can do to help. The more they shake the two, the more they move awkwardly, unconsciously violating Eunha.

"Eunha, just get up and let them fall off the bed." Namjoon suggested after their attempt to wake the sleepyheads.

"I'm not dumb! I already tried that but I can't move, they trapped my legs!" Eunha tried to stay rude but she's slightly becoming worried.

Jin noticed Eunha's reaction and decided to take authority before things get out of hand. He turned his phone's camera off and joined the group.

[END OF BANGTAN BOMB]

"Taehyung, taehyung, wake up! We're late!" He made his voice firm like he was mad.

Eunha inwardly noticed Jin's gesture but kept it for herself. She doesn't wanna look like a Fangirl or something!

"J-just lift their legs off me so I can move." Eunha impatiently instructed when the two wouldn't get up. Jimin and Jhope obeyed instantly. Though they don't like how she bossed around, Eunha has this authoritative character that made them abide to her surprisingly.

As soon as V' and Jungkook's legs are lifted off her, Eunha immediately got up and arranged her clothes to properly cover herself. When she look up, she realized Sejin is leaning on the door, trying to muffle his laugh as he watched Eunha in such a shameful situation.

"You're really enjoying my company, huh.." Eunha sarcastically laughed. The boys diverted their attention to the siblings.

"Get used to them.. Since I'm leaving for my marriage, I have to train you how to handle BTS as their substitute manager." Sejin spoke then finally laughed as if she is the funniest thing he'd ever seen.

Eunha felt her face became hot with anger. What the heck?! She'll handle these boys?! She's in danger then! But how can she say no to that if she wanted to prove them that she can do anything without any help?! Besides, Bighit entertainment is supposed to be given to her mother if not for Sejin's mother who manipulated everything?!

"You'll train me? No thanks but I don't need your help. I can manage them....but wait, that doesn't mean I'm agreeing to be their sub manager!" She proudly replied but Sejin wasn't impressed.

"We'll then, let's see. How are you gonna wake these guys up? They need to catch up with their schedule today." Sejin tactfully asked. Eunha didn't realize that Sejin is indirectly putting her under training already!

Eunha looked at the two sleeping BTS members on the bed. The others, at the sight of Eunha, immediately busied themselves to waking up the two but to no avail. V and Kookie are really tired and they just don't wanna wake up yet.

"Great! Just great!" Eunha sighed heavily and blew a few strands of hair off her face then marched inside the bathroom.

After some seconds, she went out carrying a small bucket of water. Before anyone could realize what's her plan, she is already on the side of the bed. She poured the bucket of water to Jungkook and Taehyung who both screamed in shock when they felt an ice cold feeling creeped on their bodies.

The members also shouted in shock as Eunha placed the bucket down. Taehyung and Jungkook who are both surprised and alarmed get off the bed and ran back en forth in a confused state for a minute or so before finally coming to their senses.

They stopped when they noticed who poured water on them. Eunha stared at them impatiently until they finally met her eyes.

"Good morning byeontaes. You have ten minutes to freshen up, have breakfast and prepare for practice." She rolled her eyes and turned her back.

"What? Do you want me to pour water on you too?" She asked when she saw the other members staring shocked at her. They immediately looked away and walked out of the room while whispering to each other. Taehyung and Jungkook took some clothes and towel so they can dry themselves.

When everyone left, Sejin walked up to Eunha.

"We need to talk." He said.

After that incident, BTS was informed that from now on, Eunha will be an acting manager to them to train her before Sejin leaves for his wedding in two months. The boys are not feeling good about the idea but they still hope that this won't affect their group. It's better to have a sub manager who is rude rather than get their group disbanded.

The first problem Eunha encountered which is related to the boys' career is a scandal. Taehyung accidentally uploaded the video that Jin took that morning without knowing that they were filmed while sleeping and trapping Eunha on the bed. Though they immediately deleted the video some ARMYs already saw and captured it.