Can You Feel Me?

Bangtan Bomb (DTMG part 2) BTS x GFriend

Eunha felt nervous as she landed her feet on Bang's mansion. She looked around and breathed fresh air coming from the place surrounded by the neatly kept trees.

Almost nothing has changed since she last went here. She heard that her father wanted to restore everything even her younger brother's room where she used to spend her days when they are bored.

Last night, Bang Sihyuk, her father, called her to come to the mansion for an important meeting regarding BigHit Ent. Since then, she couldn't sleep. She knew BigHit is a dying company being buried with unpaid debts and not even BTS' income could cover the debts.

"Relax Eunha.." She breathed heavily and ring the doorbell.

After sometime, the gates opened. Eunha was guided inside by the butler. Seems that they changed some of the house staffs.

"Eunha.." She was surprised to see Jin and the rest of Bangtan Sonyeondan members waiting outside the conference room.

Their mansion is designed not only for a house but also for big gatherings specially for business because their family has 21 companies currently being operated.

"H-hi." She thought they went outside to relax because it's their free day but now she understood that they are also here for the meeting which made her even more nervous.

Eunha's eyes instinctively met Jungkook's who immediately looked away. He really has this 'phobia' on girls.

"About whh-what happened last day.." He started while looking down.

Since yesterday when he got in front of Eunha, they avoided each other.

"Drop it." She instantly dismissed him. She felt nervous and she has no time for anymore awkwardness.

"Let's just get inside. Everyone is waiting for us." Namjoon looked tensed.

Eunha opened the entrance and all eyes turned to them as they all went in.

There is a big long conference table surrounded by the officers of the companies Bang family holds. Opposite each seat is a microphone so everyone could what someone is saying.

"Have a seat please." Bang PD nodded.

They all went to find a vacant seat. Eunha sat first followed by Jungkook beside her.

The meeting started by the heads of each company reporting on the performance. When it comes to BigHit's turned, Sejin stood up and showed them the declining performance of BigHit Ent.

"That is why, I strongly suggest we sell BigHit to SM entertainment." Sejin ended his report and sat down.

Eunha looked up to him when she heard his suggestion.

"You can't sell Bighit to SMent!" Eunha stood up with her fist clenched.

Bang Sihyuk looked calmly at Eunha while the others look alarmed.

"BTS is performing well now! We even beat SMent's EXO group to record! If we sell BigHit to them they will just destroy BTS so their groups could climb up to the top." She explained.

BTS members looked at each other meaningfully. They don't have any voice here since they are just employees no matter how famous they've gotten. There are the big bosses and even their manager, Eunha, is just on the middle of the authority line.

"Yes, we are all impressed how BTS is recovering and climbing up to the charts even overseas but the point is, the income generated by BigHit is still not enough. It burdens the other companies so it is better that we follow Sejin's suggestion." One of the staffs from their clothing company, argued.

"They are selling Bangtan to SMent too?" Jimin whispered to Taehyung who just shrugged.

They don't even know why they are here to witness how the owners argue on selling them. Eunha is right. SMent will just buy BTS name and destroy it for their own group.

"We've covered almost half of BigHit's debts already in such a short time! Just give us more time and we'll prove you we can do this." Eunha looked determined.

Jhope is not saying anything but he looks proud seeing Eunha defending Bangtan in front of everyone. She used to be the girl who hated them but now she's their heroine.

"Are you really capable or you're just saying this because BigHit is the last living memory of Jungkook? Move one Eunha! He's dead and he doesn't know what's happening here!" They all diverted their gaze to Sejin who stood up to match Eunha.

"Easy for you to say.. Because you never cared for BigHit at the first place! You never invested anything on it.. Look, I am trying to revive what you guys failed to maintain!" She bursts into tears. Everytime she felt too much emotion, she cries.

Jungkook looked awkwardly at the siblings who seem to kill each other by their gazes. He knew very wel, they are talking about Bang Jungkook but still hearing his name felt awkward especially because Eunha never calls him by his name. She only calls him 'Maknae', but never Jungkook or Kookie. Hearing Eunha say his name is giving him a weird feeling.

"You will never understand, Sejin.." Eunha looked defeated and before anyone could stop her, she ran away.

Eunha ran as fast as she could, ignoring the people calling her to come back. She felt deja vu. Exactly how she felt when she was blamed why Jungkook died. The same feeling when she found out BTS wanted her out when in the first place she is the one who got the idea of forming a BTS group.

FLASHBACK

"Kookie, I was thinking, since I can imitate voices, what if we form a group with voices I can imitate?" Young Eunha told her younger brother one day while they are busy dressing up for the underground hiphop they are secretly competing.

Eunha had to cover herself from head to foot so no one would recognize her as a girl because only boys could compete. Kookie is always supporting him and he is the only one who knew about this secret rendezvous.

"Wait, I got a little confused." Kookie frowned at her which made her laugh.

"I mean, in the future, let's make an entertainment company like Appa! And we will search for seven boys who have the voice that I can imitate..." Eunha explained but then frowned when she realized they don't need seven boys.

"I mean six.. Because you'll be the seventh member. I can't imitate your voice." She made face and rolled her eyes.

"You're so cute noona! And your ideas are crazy! But i love that.. Let's save money so we can start that company. But for now, let's go. You have to defeat that SUGA rapper." Kookie reminded.

That time they didn't know it was Yoongi who is destined to be a BTS member in the future.

"I'm kinda nervous." Eunha breathed.

"Here, hold my hand." Kookie offered and squeezed her hand to encourage her.

END OF FLASHBACK

Eunha stopped when she got a few blocks away from the mansion. She's panting for air as she hailed and cab and told the driver to drive somewhere.

She's planning to go home and lock herself up to her room but then the cab passed by the cemetery.

"Stop " she ordered.

She paid the driver and walked to the cemetery. She went to the guardhouse and explained that it's her first time to visit the cemetery so she needs help to find the tomb of Bang Jungkook. After some searching, they found it. The guards left her there as she sat on the ground and looked at the tomb.

~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~

"Did you find her?" Suga asked when Jin arrived.

They all searched for Eunha but they couldn't find her. Jhope called SinB, Jin called Sejin, Namjoon asked Bang PD, Taehyung checked BigHit building, Jimin asked Bighit's staffs and Jungkook searched everywhere he could think off but still they couldn't find Eunha.

Jin shook his head. He looked exhausted but still worry is written all over his face.

"It's getting dark.. And I think it'll rain too.. Where are you Eunha..." Jungkook asked to no one as they all collapsed on the sofa. They have not eaten anything and they don't have the appetite.

The board decided to give them a year to prove that Bighit can still survive and be profitable like the other companies of Bang Family. Now they need Eunha more than ever but she's nowhere to be found.

"It's not fair to put all the pressure on her.. I mean she just turned legal age but she's facing all this? She's even younger than our maknae here.. Poor Eunha.." Taehyung commented.

"I could feel her pain a while ago. She looked so confused and lost and humiliated.." Namjoon added.

"Have you seen her? She's fighting her tears back but she couldn't.. I never saw her that weak.. I wonder where she's gone, we searched everywhere.." Jhope who used to be the last to feel down is now losing hope too.

Jungkook who is silently listening suddenly stood up. He's thinking seriously while everybody worries for Eunha.

"Where are you going?" Jimin asked and stood up too.

"I just need to go somewhere. Stay here, Eunha might return." He said and took an umbrella then left leaving the members clueless.

~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~

"I'm sorry... I never visited.. I just don't wanna see anything that would slap reality to me.. I don't wanna see anything that would remind me you're gone.. Because it's unfair!" Eunha sobbed painfully as she slumped on Jungkook's tomb.

There are withered flowers from Bang family members. They visit Jungkook's tomb but she never did. She went away and avoided facing reality in Korea.

"You left me with all the problems! You said we'll build BigHit together.. But now you left me with all the headaches. You've always been unfair to me Kookie." She laughed sadly and stared at the engraved name on the epitaph.

"I didn't know they pursued BTS.. I also didn't know they put all your money to the company... Had I known, I wouldn't have left the country and just focus on BigHit.. Now that Bighit is dying they are putting all the pressures on me.." She started as if he could hear her.

Unknown to Eunha, someone behind her is watching her as she speaks.

"It's supposed be you and me dongsaeng.. Why is it only me now?" She sighed and looked up to the dark sky.

"But I can do this... I'm sure if you're still alive, you'll hug me from behind and will tell me  I can do this coz I'm the best, right?" She wiped her tears harshly and laughed.

"I'm going crazy, I'm talking to a dead person." She noticed and shook her head then cried again.

"I guess what I'm trying to say is.. I wish you're here Jungkook. I wish you are here to encourage me.. I just need a warm hug..." She sobbed once more.

She could feel burning as she tried to stop the sobs from escaping her. Every sob shakes her body. The cold wind added to her trembles. Raindrops started to fall, touching her delicate skin giving her goosebumps.

She was about to stand up when she felt the raindrops stopped and an arm wrapped around her waist. She felt herself being dragged lightly until her back is against something warm. She was shocked but sober enough to react.

"I knew I will find you here.. Eunha.." A familiar voice spoke on her ear.

She looked up to see an umbrella over them. She realized he is hugging her from behind exactly what she needs... but it wasn't the same person.

Eunha turned her head on her side to meet Jungkook's face already staring at her. Their faces are only a few inches close.

"You can do this... Coz you're the best," Jungkook smiled as he imitated what he heard from Eunha a while ago while he watched her speak to the tomb.

"Don't copy my brother, you are not him." She said but still their eyes are in contact.

"He's gone.. But I'm alive Eunha.. Can you feel me?" He seriously said and tightened his hug.

He used to be that shy guy who easily gets scared when a girl is around but this time, he felt obliged to hold her and protect her.

Tears are forming on Eunha's eyes again as they stare at each other, both lost for words.

"Do you know it's fun to dance under the rain?" Eunha suddenly said when she noticed Jungkook is being carried away by the moment.

"Huh?" He went back to reality when he heard Eunha.

"C'mon!" She freed herself from Jungkook's hug and threw the umbrella.

"Let's dance.." She said and dragged him along.

Jungkook had no choice but to play along

Jungkook had no choice but to play along. He doesn't wanna spoil her mood now.

"Kookie, meet Kookie. You know he looks almost like you but don't be jealous, you had better nose," she turned to Bang Jungkook's tomb and introduced Jeon Jungkook as if they could really meet.

"We used to dance when it's raining." She turned to Jungkook who positioned his arms around her waist as she placed hers on his shoulders.

Jungkook started singing "Beautiful" almost in a whisper. He is first uneasy because it's really weird that two persons are dancing under the rain in the middle of the cemetery under the dark sky! But when Eunha leaned her head on his chest, he became comfortable.

"Eunha.." He called as they slowly swayed in a sweet dance.

"Hmmm?" She hummed in reply.

"Remember that time you fainted in our fansign and I carried you to the hotel room? Then you pushed me away so I told you needed me?" He reminisced as he smiled.

He felt Eunha nodded on his chest.

"I guess it was the other way around... The way I see it now... I should say I need you. Will you stay?" He asked.

Eunha nodded again and he hugged her tighter, not wanting to let go.

"Jungkook, why did you stop singing? We're dancing, right?" Eunha just said.

Jungkook felt butteflies on his stomach when he heard Eunha finally called him by his name. He chuckled like a kid and started singing again.

 

"I like the feel of your name on my lips... And I like the sound of your sweet gently kiss.. They way that your fingers run through my hair..." Then he ran his fingers through her hair which Eunha surprisingly did not react.

"And how your scent lingers even when you're not there..." Eunha looked up and surprised him with a smile as she continued singing the song.

Jungkook stopped when he realized she knew the song too. He wanted to hear her sing using her real voice.

"And I like the way your eyes, dance when you laugh.." Eunha continued. Jungkook's smile is indeed beautiful.

"And how you enjoyed your two hour bath,." She sang and smiled wider when she recalled Jungkook takes too long when taking a bath.

Jungkook chuckled again and decided to continue the song.

"And how you convinced me to dance in the rain... With everyone watching like we were insane.." He said then they both looked around and chuckled when they realized nobody is watching anyways.

"And I love the way you love me... Oh baby.. Strong and wild, slow and easy, heart and soul, so completely, I love the way you love me..." They sing together for the first time.

The night became so magical and serene for them that even their awkwardness vanished along the raindrops.

~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~

Please don't be a silent reader. I love reading your comments and it moves me to update. ^_^ thanks for reading.