SasaengB?

Bangtan Bomb (DTMG part 2) BTS x GFriend

Jhope, Taehyung, Namjoon, Jimin and Jin were awakened by the good smell of Eunha's cooking. After taking a shower, they went to the kitchen where they saw Eunha still busy preparing the table.

"I'm in charge in cooking, right?" Namjoon with a questioning look.

"I realized you may develop your dancings moves like Jin, but never your cooking so from now on I'm lifting the penalty. Jin will be back to cooking. We will focus on your dance." She told Namjoon as she put the mixed vegetable rice on the bowl.

"Wow, finally we'll eat decent food again! Praise the Lord!" Taehyung shouted loudly with his hands raised up in the air.

"But if I'm in charge, then why did you cook already?" Jin got confused but sat down with the members.

"Because if you guys are busy, then you won't have time to cook.. So in those times I will cook so Jin can focus on the practice.." Eunha smiled and started serving food on their plates.

Taehyung clapped like a kid while Jhope is literally jumping on his seat. Jimin is looking at the dishes, canmot decided on which to eat first because there is chicken, bread, vegetables, beef and some other food they are not familiar with. Namjoon started eating while Jin looked proudly at everyone. He is the first one who seemed to appreciate Eunha and seeing the others appreciate her too made him feel proud like a big brother.

"Where's maknae?" She suddenly asked when she realized two persons are still not there.

"Present..." Jungkook lazily said as he sleepily walked towards the table. He looked like a little kid trying his best to stay awake but his eyelids kept on closing. He did not sleep well last night because he is worried about his filming with that variety show later.

"And Yoongi?" She asked.

"As usual, still making love with his pillow." Jhope butted in, making everybody laugh even the sleepy maknae.

"If the pillow gets pregnant we all know who the father is." Eunha joked which made hem laugh harder.

"Why did you have to be so cold hearted before if you can be like this?" Jimin asked. They like the Eunha now than the Eunha before.

Eunha stopped. Her smile faded.

"The last time I was like this, something crazy happened... Unexpectedly." She sighed and became serious again.

"Omo! She cooks better then Jin hyung!" Namjoon immediately changed the topic when he realized Eunha became uneasy. He doesn't want to ruin her mood specially now that she is showing her good side.

"Really? you should eat well because today would be a busy day." She reminded them.

Eunha sat down but she did not touch her food. Instead, she took her tablet to check on the news and BTS schedule today.

The others are busy with the breakfast when Eunha spoke again. "Crap!"

She put her tablet irritably on the table, getting the attention of everyone.

"You are filming a variety show? How come I wasn't informed?! I'm your manager am I not?!" She turned to Jungkook who finally became fully awake.

"Sejin signed me up before you became the manager.. The show got delayed that's why they filmed only now." He explained. The others nodded in support.

"He should've informed me! Or at least you should've told me!" She complained. She's starting to sound like the cold hearted Eunha again.

"But you ran away last day so we were not able to inform you..." Jin defended.

"And that guy, he called you weird? Huh! He is the one who is weird... He looked like a burger who became a human!" She said in annoyance.

"So that's why you're upset last night?" She asked again.

Jungkook nodded and looked down. The others remained silent. They don't know if she's still okay or she is furious again.

"I... I need to go there again.. Filming." Jungkook reluctantly said, looking cautiously at Eunha. "I won't be able to practice."

"I'll talk to Sejin.. I want to pull you out of that show." She said and fished out her mobile to call Sejin.

Eunha walked out of the kitchen when Sejin answered. Just in time, they heard the doorbell. Jhope volunteered to get the door for them.

"Annyeong hasseyo, is Eunha there?" A lady greeted happily when Jhope opened the door.

"H-Hi... You're pretty- I mean, Eunha! Yeah! Eunha! She lives here.." He stuttered. He is not expecting to see a beautiful girl this early.

"So.. Is she there? I have to give something to her.." The lady asked again.

"Yes..but who are you?" He wanna make sure she is not a sasaeng fan or something.

"I'm her friend." The lady answered.

Jhope looked at her suspiciously. "Are you sure? You are not a sasaeng fan? How shall I know if you are Eunha's friend? What if you're just trying to trick me?"

"What? You're crazy. Just tell Eunha her friend SinB is here!" SinB said with knitted brows. Does she look like a sasaeng fan?!

"I'm just making sure.. You know, we are BTS and we have sasaeng fans-" He explained and scratched his head.

"Eunha is a human being and she got friends too.." SinB impatiently cut him off.

"Can you just tell her I'm here?" She added.

"Ok.. Wait here." Jhope said and closed the door again.

"Argh!" SinB got irritated when Jhope closed the door loudly on her face. It's early and het this guy ruined her day already!

~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~

I'll add new characters :)