Bangtan Baby~ Ch. 6

Bangtan Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Chapter Six~

So I was sitting there, right? And suddenly, I felt the head of the person next to me fall on my shoulder. I was startled, you know, because I was on an airplane, and stuff like that kinda gets to some people. But then I remembered, after hearing the person utter “I do have jams...” in their sleep, I was on a plane back to Ohio, and I was taking FREAKING BTS WITH ME.

Jimin’s head lolled gently with the constant turbulence, tucked in under my curtain of hair on my shoulder. He was on my right, and Jungkook was scrolling through music on my left. Behind was Tae, Yoongi, and JHope, leaving Jin and Namjoon in front. I pat Jimin’s head and flipped a page in the boring maternity magazine spread.

“Hey, Rei? Can I borrow that magazine when you’re done?” I heard Taehyung’s voice sneak in through the seats behind me.

“Are you pregnant?” I asked.

“No, not yet.”

“Then it’s pointless for you,” I aimlessly flipped another page, scanning over the words. Namjoon peered over his seat, curious.

“He’s probably just wondering where babies come from.”

“I know where they come from,” Tae piped up, then with a blank face, said “Pigeons.” I turned with knitted eyebrows, shaking my head to myself in disbelief. Ah, whatever, I wasn’t ready to face his antics. He was tight-lipped, his eyes squinted. “I just wanted to fold origami with the pages.”

“Use something else, she needs those pages.” Namjoon stated pointedly, and I eyed him over the magazine. That should have been the truth, but it wasn’t my first time reading that one; I just had nothing else to read. “What else can I use?” Tae pegged, squeezing his face in between the cushions. I sighed, opting to ignore the rest of the conversation. I shouldn’t have even been on the plane; boarding while expecting a child was not recommended, but luckily I was not too far along at the time.

“Use the paper folded in Yoongi’s front left pocket.” God, Namjoon, you’re about to start a war here. I heard the sounds of Tae moving back into his seat, the ruffling of clothing following suit. My eyes rolled, this wouldn’t turn out well, and it didn’t take long for me to hear the gruff and intimidating “I will kill you” come from the supposedly napping Suga.

“Sorry.”

I flipped a page again, sighing, trying to focus on the words before me. “Be nice to your kid,” Jin absently stated beside the leader who was hiding his deep chuckles as his eyes smiled over the cushion. He watched the whole thing, and must’ve felt proud about it; his pranks rarely ever fell through. “He’s your kid too, maybe he’ll learn not to listen to people so easily.”

“Will you two stop being gay for a few minutes? I really need to make sure I know this stuff.” I pursed my lips and glared sharply at the two, tearing an advertisement page out and blindly tossing it over my chair to the disheartened V. “Looks like the hormonal part is kicking in,” Jin said softly, giving me a sympathetic smile, and then turning back in his seat. He was probably right. Namjoon cocked his head and scratched his ear, “Fine, fine. We’ll leave you be.” I nodded once, offering a tight smile, appreciating his resolve.

Fast forward quite a few hours with Jungkook falling asleep on my other shoulder and Yoongi threatening both Hoseok and Taehyung three more times, we arrived. Going from South Korea to Ohio isn’t a straight shot, and by the time we’d stepped foot on U.S soil, we were all tense and lagged. I even puked a few times, having to dash to the nearest bathroom at the airport two times before my stomach actually settled. The boys were worried, but I told them it was completely normal.

After locating the rental van in the garage, I urged the boys in and we were off. It felt weird, though; I rarely ever went out with all of them at once into the public eye. But in the rural side of Ohio, I guess I shouldn’t worry about a famed Kpop group being recognized. “Okay, so my mom told me he was released from the hospital yesterday. As soon as I drop you guys off at the hotel, I’m going to go and visit him first. You’re free to wander around, just don’t get lost, and keep your phones on you... I can’t b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter