Bangtan Baby~ Ch.10

Bangtan Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I stormed down the hall, rage lunging me forward like Godzilla rampaging a defenseless city. “TaaaaeeeeHHHYYYUUUNNGGG!!” I roared, my pace picking up.

“OH GOD.” I heard from around the corner, my teeth barring upon recognizing the voice. I turned sharply and entered the living area, many pairs of eyes curiously glancing my way and another widening in sheer terror. Sights set on the creature, I charged forward, and he screamed, crawling over the other guys and trying to hide. But there was no escape for him.

“STOP SCURRYING.” I ordered sternly, peeling Jungkook off of the frightened boy, as he had stupidly believed the younger one would protect him. No, the maknae certainly knew better than to get in my way. JHope and Jimin scooted out and continued eating popcorn as though the ordeal did nothing to disturb their movie, and I finally got ahold of Taehyung to still him. Tears were rolling down his cheeks and he fought desperately against my wrath, but I had him pinned to the couch.

“I’M SORRY, I DIDN’T MEAN TO DO IT!” He exclaimed, his box mouth open and spilling apologies through his teeth.

“Oh,” I said, my face nearing his as I seethed. “You mean to tell me you ACCIDENTALLY opened my closet and ACCIDENTALLY located my hidden stash, leading to you ACCIDENTALLY eat the last of my bugles!?” He screamed again, wriggling like a worm. I pinched his lips together with a hand to shut him up, my eyes narrowed and teeth gritting. “Pay up, I had those specially imported.”

His eyes went even wider, and his duck lips weaved out the words, “I have no money”. I pulled away, letting him drop back into the couch. Damn. I should have known. He bought that limited edition glow-in-the-dark moose puzzle last week. He wouldn’t have a penny for the rest of the month. I sighed, the back of my head throbbing.

There was a flit of giggles around me, and it took me a moment to realize the movie had been paused and everyone was watching the exchange.

Namjoon released a chuckle and rose, coming around to turn on the lamp by the couch. “You know, it’s probably best you don’t get riled up like this. Now that you’re… you know.” He gestured to my abdomen. I huffed, crossing my arms.

“Fat? Well, tell ya what, I’m eating for two… well, I would be if SOMEONE DIDN’T EAT THE REMAINDER OF MY ONLY FAVORITE SNACK.” I gasped lightly, shutting my eyes at the sound of my own shrieking voice. I was so sensitive those days.

JHope bounced up and wrapped an arm around my shoulder, pulling me into his side. “She’s so cute when she’s angry.” I threw him a bizarre look.

“Careful, cute can bite. Especially with that appetite.” Jin retorted smartly from the kitchen, his head poking out. A sudden wave of tire passed over me and I let myself fall back into the cushion beside Tae, who warily crawled away. “Ah, sorry V. I didn’t mean to get all uptight about it.” I offered, watching as he carefully eased back into a proper sitting position and relaxed. 

“That’s okay, Rei. I won’t do it again, I’m really sorry.”

I smiled and nodded, exhaling heavily and closing my eyes for a moment. I heard the movie resume, but the volume was lower, and the light had still been . “Here,” Jin sounded right before me, and my eyes fluttered open to see a chewy, sweet-smelling cookie being extended.

Mama Jin did have the best in town.

My stomach screamed at me to collect the delicacy with haste, so I quickly thanked him and shoved nearly the entire thing into my mouth. It was a heavenly, chocolate bliss. It seeped beyond my lips and kissed my taste buds in all the right places. I moaned, loudly, swamped in ecstasy. The rest of it was downed without mercy, my back arching against the couch as the taste was expressed in a passionate stretch of limbs. “What a good Cookie…” I cooed in English, the haze clouding over me abnormal. I opened my eyes to see every jaw in the room dropped. Kookie’s soul seemed to have left his body. At the time, I didn’t realize all I had done. “What?”

There was a chorus of cleared throats as the guys went back to facing the screen, mumbling under their breaths. I shrugged, desiring another treat, though frowning when I saw Jin had scampered back into the kitchen. Jimin was next to me, a cookie blatantly concealed within his palm. He stiffened when I met his eyes, darkly. Lazily bringing myself forward, I got on my knees and held my hand out to him in silent reckoning.

He frowned, slightly leaning away. I growled. “Give. Me. The. Damn. Cookie.” He looked frantically between the dessert and my prowling eyes, gulping as a nervous sheen of sweat collected on his brow. He was taking too long.

I leapt forward, pinning him entirely as he squealed. My young baby bump rested against his toned abdominals, and I quickly wrestled his hand for the snack. I had to get it. I had to.

“Hey!” He laughed nervously, a blush forming on hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter