Chapter 2

Don't Go

“Soojung!” she can feel someone slap her shoulder, she turned her head and there was someone with annoyed face looking at her.
“Quit daydreaming! Did you even hear what I’m saying?” she could only look at that person with confused look and grins.
“Can you repeat it please?” Irene sigh while knocking soojung’s head
“I’m talking about jiyong sunbae, ugh I think I’m falling in love” Soojung rolled her eyes
“You should stop saying those words, I’m kinda tired of it” She chuckles
“What? Why??? I have this good feeling that he’s the one”
“Sure, sure whatever” her friend just need to stop doing ridiculous thingy to those boys, she just couldn’t understand why Irene did what she did to those boys around her.
“pft. You’re no good yourself Krys. So… did something happen when we left you alone with Seunghyun sunbae?” Irene asked with full of curiousity
“Something my ” Soojung trying to get up but Irene caught her hand and pulled her back to make her sit.
“explain, now” Soojung sigh, she knows that she has to entertain Irene so she wouldn’t bother her about that topic for a whole week.

“…. To put it simply, he is good. Nah- he is great” Irene smiles widely from ear to ear when Soojung finished the story
“I told you! You little rabbit! That’s why I told you to trust me. Stop being a by playing with those boys, you can spit on me but you’re no good yourself baby” Irene pat her shoulder while laughing like an evil witch. Soojung could do nothing but rolling her eyes to the back of her head. She couldn’t understand how Irene got that Angelic tittle, nah- those people didn’t know this noisy and annoying side of her.

 

Her last class has finished but it’s still too early to go to the coffee shop so she decided to go to her favorite spot in the garden. She sat under that big tree, put her headphone on and started to continue reading a novel that couldn’t she done for a whole day because Irene keep bugging her.

She lost herself in that book until she heard a commotion in front of her. A bunch of handsome men were the cause of that commotion. Sehun and his pack they’re laughing like crazy and breaking all the silence in that garden. That was her cue to go, she’ll try her best not to get noticed this time.

After a few sneaking glances to that direction she walk quietly like a ninja leaving that garden and heading to the coffee shop.

 

Entering from the back door, Soojung setting down her bag and jacket to her locker and she quickly get changed to her uniform.

Tying up her hair, she directly go to the counter where her co-worker slash boss busy preparing coffee.

“Boss I’m here” Soojung lightly tap his shoulder got the man startled
“ah Krys you startled me. I don’t even hear you come” Luhan said while continue doing his art on that coffee.
“Imma ninja you know” Soojung chuckled, she started to do some chores. Wiping the cup, floor, table, and cleaning here and there.

 After finished with cleaning she goes to the front counter to start taking order.

She love this place, Luhan was super cool she said. He décor this place himself. He’s doing everything himself. Designing this place, arranging menu, taking the order even wiping floor sometimes when Soojung’s not around.

Actually she comes from a well family, she didn’t need financial support but working here was her stress reliever. The smell of fresh roasted coffee or those customer smile after tasting the coffee, she’s addict to it.

Hearing the bell chime, she went to greet the customer.

“Welcome to Regen” her voice rung warmly

“Hola Krys”

Grinning widely she respond that cheeky boy “oh- hi Sehun. What should I get you today?”

“I came to get you tho” he held out his hand to Soojung.

Luhan came and slap his head “Yah stop hitting my employee! Get out!”

“Lulu how could you be this mean to your customer. Aw its hurt” Sehun held his head and act like he’s in pain.

Soojung laughed at the view. Luhan was one of Sehun’s pack but he’s graduated already. That pack came here not that often because Luhan’s not allowing them.
‘they will distract the customer’ he said but himself alone was already a distraction to the customer.

Excusing herself, Soojung went to the storage to took a few can of whipped cream for the counter. The bell chimed again for a few times and the café started to get noisy.

“oh you’re here!” Sehun yelled and earning a few slap on the shoulder from Luhan.

Loud steps and chatter could be heard “why are you here?? Aish stop bothering me!!” her boss yelled quietly but clear enough for her to heard it.

“Lulu we just miss your coffee, you are a meanie you know? Not letting us come here. Friend my ” Xiumin shook his head.

Looking at the view in the counter she decided not to show up. It’ll always be like that every time they came. She would either hide herself in the storage or when she’s at the counter she would excuse herself.

It would take some time for them to take a sit so she decided to check up on some supply to spent the time.

The commotion on the front counter stop and that was her cue to go back there.

Luhan looked at her and mouthed “sorry” she replied it with smile. She put the cans on the shelf and she started to arrange things here and there.

“Krys, can you please make two Americano and one milk tea?” she nodded and went over the coffee machine. She usually works on some light order like this while Luhan would take order that need special treatment, using his art skill.

No matter what she does, she was happy enough that she can work here. Soojung couldn’t help but smile every time she pours the coffee into the cup. The fresh smell of coffee are refreshing indeed.

 

 

 

 

Little did she know that someone was also smiling while stealing glances at her.