Chapter 1

Don't Go

 

His eyes keep following every step that she took.
Left… Right… Left… Double step… Right…
Even her light walk could be super captivating in his eyes.
He couldn’t contain his wide grin, I mean how can a normal guy ignore that exposed beauty milky skin. Rumor said that she was a good playgirl. Even though good and playgirl terms couldn’t match well but that beauty in front of him was suitable for that title. She didn’t break any guy heart, she just play with them well.

“Kai, quit starring at her!” a loud voice heard while he feels a delicate hand slap his head, hard. His smile faded as fast as that person ran away from him.

“ you and your eyeliner!” Kai scream his lungs out, furious. Perfect, now he got people attention. He was great at ignoring those attention, but that milky girl turned her head, looked at him weirdly and laugh. He nodded his head and that girl respond with a smile that reach her eyes.

‘Oh alert! Heart is going to explode’ his heart skipped a beat and pounding like crazy.

“Soojung!!” a girly loud voice was heard. She ran towards a girl that’s hugging a tote bag full of books. After that that girl lost in a crowd and he thought that it’s time to come back to his pack.

 

~~~~~

 

“took you long enough this time” a heavy voice welcomed him and his friends attention has fully turned to him. He just shrug his shoulder and sit beside a doe eyed boy whose busy playing tetris on his phone.

He is Kim Jongin but people called him Kai, the dancing machine. He’s well known in the entire university, who doesn’t notice someone with ash gray hair that can makes your girl dropped her pantie when she saw him dance.

“YAH!! GROW UP! I’M SHORTER THAN MOST OF YOU BUT MY MENTAL IS DEFINETLY HIGHER THAN ALL OF YOU!” Joonmyun, the rich boy can’t handle his anger anymore after chanyeol and sehun keep throwing tissues at him.
“sorry grandpa” said sehun the youngest from all of them.
“You shouldn’t bother him, he just broke up with that hot spicy chick from English club” Baekhyun said with a mischievous grin.
“as expected, I bet she’s cheating on him” Jongdae laugh with a high pitched voice.
“Shut up” the grumpy joonmyun rested his head on the table
Loud laugh could be heard in the entire cafeteria.

Those are Jongin’s pack, a bunch of stoopid but lucky .

In the middle of commotion around him, Jongin still can’t get her out of his mind. Those beautiful milky legs, the way her hip sway, her smile… it’s perfect. That one was hard to catch, meanwhile every other girl would beg to let their body being played by him. He doesn’t know if this is just some part of his curiousity or he did fall for her.

While his mind wander to that girl, someone shook his shoulder to get his attention.
“Uh- yes?” He said with full confusion
“stop daydreaming, I got a news for you” Yixing, the dimple boy said to him.
“what? If this about your unicorn theory again I’m going to break your legs” he sigh.
“it’s about her, your lover” now YIxing got his full attention
“what’s with her?” he asked trying not to show how interested he was.
“I overheard her convo with that mysterious chick, she said she just slept with a senior last night and that was awesome and they exchange phone number and she will definitely called him when she feel like doing it” Jongin slap his friend’s head, hard.
“it’s not a weird thing anymore, even I’ve slept with her once and I’m not going to deny that she was good as hell in bed” sehun said with full of confidence, earning a death glare from Jongin.

 

That day pass by in a blink of an eye. After his last class Jongin go straight to the studio, there’s no practice today so he can used it as long as he want. After turning on the music he started to dance. He let the music consume him and then he started to moves his strong hand in a rhythm, his legs was following after that. He lost his consciousness every time he dance.

 

Jongin doesn’t even realize that there’s a pair of beautiful eyes that’s watching over him.