Chapter 2 - Studying

Nemesism - how one can cure the impossible

After class me and Tae went down to the cantine to eat something, because it was already time to eat lunch. „Did you understand anything in maths?“ asked Tae, and looked confused because he didn’t understand a single word of the teacher. „To be honest, I didn’t really listen to what the teacher said…“ I replied. Tae looked worried at me. „You know, you should at least listen to the teacher if you want to get your graduation.“ „Don’t worry about me imma learn enough to get through the year. Even if I don’t really understand what we do in maths at the moment.“

Suddenly we heard a voice behind us: „Do you two want me to learn with you for the maths exam?“ When I turned around to give a not very friendly answer, I looked in the face of our newbie. „No thank you“ I said and looked angry at him. Why did he even care?? It was none of his business! He should just leave and let us alone. „Suga!! Please, can you at least try to be nice to him?!“ I heard my best friend next to me. „No!! It’s none of his ing business, he should just leave us alone, like everybody else does it!“ Tae just looked at me annoyed, then he turned to Jungkook and answered friendly: „Sure, thank you! WE..“ (he looked at me strictly) „would love to learn with you. When and where should we meet?“ „How about today after class at 7 p.m. in the internet cafe in the town?“ „Ok and thank you for your offer!“ Tae said smiling, then he took my arm and went with me to our table.

„What the hell was that Tae?!“ I asked him angry. „Well, if you haven’t noticed yet, I want to have a good graduation and I’ll take care that you’ll also have a good graduation! And, please, stop beeing so disgusting to Jungkook, he’s a nice boy and he didn’t do anything to you!“ he said and looked at me angry. I was surprised of that. I’ve never seen Tae like this, and to be honest, I really liked that side of Tae, because this is his side where he’s caring for me and he’s the only person I want to care about me. „Yeah, sure mom, imma do my homework and learn everyday!“ I said annoyed and Tae started to laugh. „What?“ I asked. „You just looked like a little kid, which I have taken his toy away from!“ he replied giggling. Even if I didn’t want to a little smile crossed my face, but I changed my face expression quickly, so that he couldn’t see my smile, but it was too late. „Did you just smile?“ he asked me grinning. I looked at him angry. „No way! THE Suga, who always is annoyed and angry just smiled!“ he said smiling. „Yeah Tae, it’s okay. That’s nothing special, every human smiles!“ I replied, frustrated because he wouldn’t stop looking at me like he just saw an angel. „But you said it yourself you didn’t smile since you….“ I slapped my fist on the table. „Don’t you dare to try to talk about this when I’m around!“ I growled and looked angry at him. „Yeah, sorry, I forgot..“ „Just shut up!“ I said annoyed and continued eating.

* 7 pm in the internet café *

When I walked in the internet café I spotted Tae and Jungkook, who were already discussing about the maths homework. „Hi“ I said and they turned to look who was standing there. „Oh hey Suga!“ Jungkook said. I gave him an angry look. „Don’t you dare to call me like that again!“ He looked at me with a mix of surprise and confusion. Tae looked at him apologetically. When I sat down he flustered to me „Please, just try to be nice to him, just because of the reason he helps us!“ I looked at him annoyed but nodded. I knew how important it was to Tae that he will get a good graduation so I did what he tell me and I listened to Jungkook as he explained us how the maths things work.

After one and a half hours I looked at Jungkook more accurately. He wasn’t bad looking, actually he was sort of good looking. He had beautiful long eye lashes and his eyeliner suits him very well. His eyes weren’t very special, just a normal brown, but there was a glow in them, who fascinated me but I couldn’t think of a reason why. Suddenly I heard Tae calling my name. „Suga? Did you listen to us?“ I blushed and stuttered something about that I was daydreaming, so that the others looked at me surprised. Now I was on the way to get angry again. „What?!“ I asked them harsh. „Nothing you just seemed to be somewhere else.“ Jungkook said and I saw Tae looking at me like I was a stranger. Well, no wonder, because apparently I was hardly ever stuck in daydreaming.

At 9 pm we decided to go home, because if we’d stay longer in the café our parents might get worried. Jungkook was waving goodbye and went away. Tae and me went together because we were living in the same street.  „Sooo…. What happened to you in there Suga? I mean you’re hardly ever stuck in daydreaming and I’ve never seen you blushing without any reason!“ I knew that he’d asked, so I tried to explain myself. „Well, I was just thinking of the situation, when Jungkook finds out what I did to my father and how he’ll treat us then.“ Phew, good explanation! „To be honest, I don’t think he’ll care because he seems like he’s not really giving a on what the others are thinking. He is the sort of boy who likes to find things out himself, just like me. I wouldn’t be surprised if we would be friends with him at the end of the year!“ Tae replied. I just looked at him, thinking of what he just said. Ironically I wasn’t angry or fearded to lose Tae when I heard that, but I realized that I liked the thought of beeing friends with Jungkook.


 

Hey I'm already back, because I was in the mood to write a new chap :D

And there's some Yoonkook in the chap yeyyyy. But don't you dare to think this will be a easy love story, there will be a lot of drama ;D

I'm sorry for that boring chap but I can't just write the drama out of nothing so I hope you're okay with that.

If you like it I'd be happy when you comment something and if you want to criticize me just do it I'll be okay, just do it (Song time haha xD)

Yoonkookieee