Chapter 6 - The real Yoongi

Nemesism - how one can cure the impossible

Jungkooks Pov

I stood there and looked shocked at Yoongi. I never thought that he’d react like this after my words. They weren’t meant like this, I just wanted him to understand that maybe it wasn’t him, I mean it could be that a thief was in their house or something. I saw the school doctor injecting some medicament, I think it’s some sedation, and he stopped kicking around himself and his eyes closed. Taehyung walked over to me and asked me if I’m okay, but I didn’t listen to him, I just looked at Yoongi, who was taken away by the school doctor. „Where will they bring him?“ Tae looked at me worried. „I think they will take him to the hospital, like every time this happens.“ Now I was really worried about Yoongi. „What are they going to do with him?“ „Ohh, don’t worry about that, he’ll just get some medicine, which should help against his anger. But we are not only about Yoongi, but also about you! Is everything ok?“ I looked at him and then I ran after the doctor and Yoongi.

When I arrived at the other side oft he gym, I saw some men from the ambulance, who carried Yoongi on a lounger into the ambulance car. As I went down to them, one of the men stopped me. „Wait a second! And who exactly are you?“ „I’m a friend of Yoongi!“ „I’m sorry but only his family or his partner can come with us!“ „Oh, that shouldn’t be the problem, because actually I am his boyfriend!“ The man looked at me weird, but let me go into the car. When I was in the car, I sat down on the chair next to Yoongi. „I’m so sorry hyung! I didn’t want that to happen!“ I flustered to him, crying. „I didn’t expect that reaction of you, I’m so sorry!“ I took his hand and held it during the whole drive, while I was crying.

*3 hours later *

I was sitting here for 3 hours, when finally a doctor came. „Mister Jeon Jungkook?“ I jumped out of my chair. „Yes? How is he? Is he okay?“ He nodded. „Yes, everything is okay with Mister Min Yoongi, if you want to, you can visit him now. He’s in room 614! But be quiet, we gave him another medicine, so he’s still asleep!“ I quickly said thank you and then I ran through the floors, and didn’t stop until I was standing in front of Yoongis room. I took a big breath, then I opened the door and went into the small room. In the left corner of the room was a bed, where Yoongi was lying in. He was still asleep, so I quietly took a chair and placed it next to the bed and watched Yoongi while he was sleeping. >He seems so peaceful and calm, when he’s asleep< I thought. He looked so cute with the relaxation on his facial expressions, just like an innocent, little angel. While I was sitting there, waiting until he wakes up, my eyes began to become heavier and heavier, then I fell asleep.

I was woken up by a sleepy voice. „Taehyung? Is that you?“ Quickly I opened my eyes and looked at Yoongi. „You’re awake!“ I said happy. „Jungkook? Why you’re here?“ Yoongi asked me. „I waited for you to wake up!“ I replied. He looked at me confused. „But why? I wanted to hit you, I pressed you against that wall!“ „Well, that’s what friends are for, right?“ I replied with a smile. What really surprised me was, that he smiled back. „So, we are friends in your opinion?“ I looked shocked at him, because I thought he’d say we aren’t but as he started to laugh, I knew he was just making a joke. I started laughing too. His laugh was really beautiful, somehow I knew that I won’t hear his laugh often, so I just sat there and enjoyed the moment. While we were laughing a doctor entered the room and cleared his throat. „So I see, your boyfriend woke you up, Mister Min!“ Yoongi looked at me confused and I felt myself blushing so I quickly  looked down. „Well, Mister Min, we gave you an injection, that will make you calm for the next 3 hours! We will give you pills against your anger too, they will keep you calm but you should really take them!“ He looked at me serious. „Will you look that he’s going to take them every day?“ I nodded. „Well, if that’s the case you can leave the hospital tomorrow, because it’s already 11 pm and you two need to sleep! Mister Jeon you can have a matress to sleep on, if you want?“ „Yes thank you!“ I replied, then he left the room and with as he left there was an awkward silence between me and Yoongi.

„Boyfriend? What the hell was he talking about?! We’re just friends!“ he said and looked at me. „Well, it’s like that: The men from the ambulance said that I couldn’t drive with you to the hospital, if I’m not a family member or at least in a relationship with you, so I just said I was your boyfriend!“ I answered his question and I even blushed more if that’s possible. I was feared of his reaction. What if he will lose control again? What would they do with him? What if… My thoughts were interrupted by Yoongi, who finally said something. „Awwww, you little kiddy but I still don’t understand you! Why would someone want to help me?“ I looked at him carefully. „Because I don’t think you killed your father. There is more behind this story!“ Now he had an annoyed expression on his face. „Well think what you want, but you will see, that I killed him and nobody else!“ Suddenly he smiled at me. „You know what? I wanted to hit you right?“ „Yes, but wh….?“ I started but I couldn’t finish my question, because I suddenly had a pillow in my face. „No! Not again!“ I shouted, I was angry and happy at the same time. „You’ll regret that!“ Then I started to tickle him. „Ok….“ he said during his laugh. „I’m.. hahaha.. so sorry!“ I stopped and looked at him with a smile. This definitely wasn’t the Yoongi I knew until yet. This was the happy, the real Yoongi, and although I knew tomorrow would be everything like earlier today, I couldn’t help myself and thought how it would be if Yoongi would be like that all the time. And in that moment I knew that I’ll do everything what’s needed that Yoongi can leave his past behind and live without all his selfhate and anger.

 


 

YEY NEW CHAP!!! ^-^

Hope y'all like it!!! Leave your opinions in the comments please :) <3

It's ty afff but iddcccc! So here you can see a new side of Yoongi! I hope everyone is okay with that chap cos idk there's happening so much in just a short time! 

I'm really thinking abot deleting this chap and writing it again, but imma let it online until tomorrow and imma watch your reactions and then imma decide if I'll let it online or not! SO please COMMENT your OPINIONS!

Okay so bye bye, see y'all soooonnn <3