Chapter 3 - The school tour

Nemesism - how one can cure the impossible

Jungkooks Pov

My alarm woke me at 8 am. I was pretty excited because it’ll be my first day at my new school. And it’s not like I’m just going to a better school than my old was, no, I skipped a class because I was so good at school. For sure, I’m going to miss my old friends, especially Hoseok. But I’m sure that I’m going to find friends here.

As I went down the stairs I saw my mother standing there with a plate of pancakes in her hand. „Jungkook! Congratulations! I’m so proud at you darling!“ she said with tears in her eyes. I was shocked. „Mom, please, don’t cry, skipping a class is not that special!“ „Well, actually it is because it’s not like every second person skips a class!“ I knew that there is no point in fighting with my mother so I just took the plate out of her hands and hugged her tightly.

„Mom? Where is dad?“ I asked with a hopeful expression. She looked at me with a sadly. „I’m sorry darling but your dad is in Europe, he is on a business trip!“ I said nothing and continued to eat my pancakes. My dad is almost never at home, because he’s an important businessman. He always says he’s just doing this for me and my mother but I don’t care about the money. If I could decide he would be just a normal man with a normal job and we’d eat every day together. But it’s not everything like you want to have it.

When I finished eating I did the dishes, quickly, then I went to my room to get my bag and said goodbye to my mother. As I left the house I took out my headphones and started walking towards my new school. I knew I was too early but I didn’t want to be late at my first day, so I just took a deep breath and went in.

Nervously I look around. I think I was standing in the assembly hall. I went up the stairs and saw a sign which said „Secretary“. I went to it and opened the door. „Excuse me? I’m Jeon Jungkook, the new student..“ „Ahh yes, hello Jungkook!“ a friendly secreterian replied. „You’re going to be in Mr. Kims class, please follow me!“ She walked outside and headed straight to a door, which was bigger than the other doors and knocked. „Yes?“ a man opened the door and as he saw the woman standing there he smiled at her. „What is it Mrs. Park?“ „I’ve got the new student of your class here, Mr. Kim!“ she answered and pointed at me. I smiled shyly. „Ah Jungkook right?“ he asked and I nodded. „Ok, wait here for me, the bell will ring in a few seconds!“ „Yes, Mr. Kim“

 

Mr. Kim and I entered the class.  „Good morning students! From now on you’ll have a new classmate. Please Jungkook, introduce yourself!“ I smiled lightly and began: „Hello my name is Jeon Jungkook, I’m 17 years old and I had to leave my old school because we moved.“ The other students smiled at me, especially the girls. „I want everybody to be nice to Jungkook, did you understand me?“ the teacher said after I finished my introduction and he looked at a boy who was sitting in the back. He had turqoise hair and brown eyes. As the teacher looked at him he just rolled this eyes and looked annoyed at him. I grinned because I’ve never seen such a disrespectful reaction to a teacher. „Please sit down Jungkook! In the back, next to Taehyung and Yoongi, is a seat for you!“ said Mr. Kim and pointed on the seat besides the boy who rolled his eyes. I went there quietly and greeted them „Hello hyungs!“ The turqoise- haired boy, I think his name was Yoongi, turned his head to me and replied with an angry expression. „Don’t call me like that!“ I was surprised. „Why not?“ This wasn’t the reaction I expected. „First because I don’t know you and second you’re annoying me!“ „Suga!“ the boy next to Yoongi said reproachful. „What?“ he replied.  He called me Hyung, not even you call me like that!“ The other one sighed and apologized for him. „It’s no problem!“ I replied. „I was just surprised because normally everyone is so faked nice to the new ones but he said what he thought, I like that more than other reactions!“ Now I caught Yoongi staring at me with astonishment and smiled a little.

 

After class I went down to the cantine to grab some food, when I noticed that Taehyung and Yoongi were walking before me. I heard Taehyung saying that he didn’t understand a thing in maths and as Yoongi replied he didn’t listen to the teacher he could saw that Taehyung wasn’t only worried of his but also of his friends graduation, so he asked them from behind: „Do you two want me to learn with you for the maths exam?“ As they heard me Yoongi turned around with a furious look and said „No thank you!“ „Suga!! Please, can you at least try to be nice to him?!“ his friend sounded like a mother next to him. „No!! It’s none of his ing business, he should just leave us alone, like everybody else does it!“ Taehyung just looked annoyed at him and turned to me to replie friendly: „Sure, thank you! WE..“ (he looked at Yoongi ) „would love to learn with you. When and where should we meet?“ „How about today after class at 7 p.m. in the internet cafe in the town?“ „Ok and thank you for your offer!“ Tae said smiling and went, helding Yoongi on his arm, to their table. I looked at them. You could see how familiar they were with each other. Just like me and Hoseok. But I should stop thinking about him. It just makes me sad. So I looked for a table where I could sit at and as I discovered one, I went there and started eating.

 

When I finished eating I took my mobile and answered the messages from my old friends, as I saw how a boy sat to me. I looked up and I saw a friendly face. „Heyy! You’re Jungkook, right?“ I nodded. „My name’s Jimin, Mr. Kim told me to show you the school!“ he said. I looked at him friendly. He reminded me of Hoseok. „Nice to meet you Jimin! And thank you, when do we start?“ „How about right now?“ he asked grinning. „Sure!“ So we stood up and he showed me everything I should know, where the library and the computer rooms were and all the important things. We had a lot of fun together, he was almost the same as Hoseok, I’d swear if they meet they’re going to be very good friends, because they are really similar to each other. When the school tour ended we gave each other our phone number and went home. It was just my first day at this school and I already found a friend. I had a feeling that this year will be not as horrible as I thought.


He wouldn't think like that if he'd knew what I'm planning haha :P

SOO another chap wowww I'm really in the mood to write lately!! Jimin is in the story now yeeyyy!! I can't wait to put Hoseok in it because then there will be some VHope Timeee!! The story of VHope will be so much easier than the story of Yoonkook haha ^-^ 

Ughh I can't wait for the scene I planned since the beginning but I can't just write it out of nowhere soo you have to wait (and I have to wait too :( )

I hope you like this (boring) chap and see ya sooonnnnn!! <3

Yoonkookieee ^-^