Chapter 1 - The new Boy

Nemesism - how one can cure the impossible

Yoongis Pov

 

 

„Yoongi! Get up! You shouldn’t be late for school!“ shouted my mother. I opened my eyes slowly and blinked. It was 8 am, school would start at 8.40 am. I didn’t want to go to school, because everybody knows what I’ve done. That I’ve killed my own father as a little kid. Even after all these years, there are still people who are talking about it behind my back and say that nobody should trust me because I’m unpredictable. Despite all the warnings many girls fell for me in the last years but I wasn’t interested in them.

I don’t have friends in school expect Taehyung. He knows me now for 2 years and although I’ve hit him a few times in my anger he trusts me. Nobody knows why and at the beginning everyone said he was crazy. But it stopped after a while. Now people use Tae to „talk“ to me. When someone wants to join us they don’t come to me and say „Hey I’d really like to join you two, because although you are so aggressive I think you are a nice person“, no, the go to Tae and ask him to ask me if it would be ok if they join us. But I don’t want them to join us, first of all because they don’t come to me themselves and second, I’m feared to lose Tae then.

So when i got up, I went down and saw my mother sitting at the table, with a nervous expression, but when she saw me her face turned into one big smile. „Good morning!“ she said. I remained silent, because i just don’t understand her. I couldn’t even look in the face of the person who killed one of the most important humans in my life, but she treats me like I’ve never done anything wrong. This pissed me off so much, so my mood already was miserable. What a great beginning of the day. „Yoongi?“ my mother asked. „What is it mom?“ I replied pissed. „Well… I have to tell you something…. It’s like that: I’ve met a really nice guy and we’ve been dating for 6 months now and…. HeaskedmeifImarryhimandnowwe’removingtohishousein2months.“

She looked at me with fear in her eyes. I knew that look. That’s the look when she fears that I’ll go ballistic. And she was right. „What?!“ did I ask her with an angry voice. „ I said..“ she began but I interrupted her. „I know what you said! How can you ing do that? Did you forget what happened to dad?!“ I asked her angrily. „No, I wouldn’t but..“ „There isn’t a but!“ I shouted. „What if your new lover don’t like me huh? And he won’t because I killed your ex-husband!!! Did you think about that?? No you didn’t!!“ I stood up so quickly that the chair fell over and I slapped my fist on the table. „I don’t care about all that stuff, I won’t move!“ And then my food and the plate landed on the ground and the plate broke in many little pieces. Then I took my bag and ran outside.7

Tae was waiting for me in front of the school. „Hey Suga!“ he shouted as he saw me coming. I waved at him and we started walking to our classrooms quietly. I noticed that he looked at me weird. „What?“ I asked pissed. „What? Seriously Suga? C’mon I know you good enough now, to know that something happened!“ „There was nothing“ I’m not ready to tell him yet, I’d just get more angry than I already am if I’d talk to him about it. I’ll tell him later.

As we entered the classroom, our classmates quickly looked at us and then continued their conversations. Our seats were in the back, so we went there and sat down, when Mi Sun and her friends walked over to us. „Hey Suga!“ she said in a flirty voice. „What do you want Mi Sun?“ I asked pissed. „Well, I wanted to ask you if you might want to go to the cinema with me after class?“ she asked and sat on my table, trying to get in a y pose. „No! And now go away, you’re annoying me!“ She looked at me offended, then she stood up and walked with her giggling friends on her side back to her seat, just when the bell rang.

The teacher went into the classroom. „Good morning students! From now on you’ll have a new classmate, please Jungkook, introduce yourself!“ he said. Next to him stood a boy, who was younger than me, but he was taller than me. He had a clear skin, black hair and brown eyes. As I saw him I was annoyed. Yeyyy, welcome to our class, you look like you’ll be the next who will hate me! I thought. I didn’t listen to what he said, I won’t talk to him anyway. As the new boy, whose’s called Jungkook from the teacher, finished the teacher said „I want everybody to be nice to Jungkook, did you understand me?“ and he looked at me. I rolled my eyes. I won’t talkt o him if he won’t talk to me.

„Please sit down Jungkook! In the back, next to Taehyung and Yoongi, is a seat for you!“ What? Are you kidding me? I have to sit next to that brat? Thank you Mister Kim!!! The brat walked to us and sat down. „Hey hyungs!“ he said friendly. „Don’t call me like that!“ I growled. „Why not?“ he asked surprised. „First because I don’t know you and second you’re annoying me!“ „Suga!“ Tae said reproachful. „What?! He called me Hyung, not even you call me like that!“ He sighed and apologized for me. „It’s no problem! I was just surprised because normally everyone is so faked nice to the new ones but he said what he thought, I like that more than other reactions!“ he replied. Now I looked surprised at him. I expected anything but that. It’ll be interesting with that new boy. I thought and then I took out my books, still pretending tob e pissed, but actually I was feeling better, almost good, for the first time after 12 years.

 


 

Soo Suga is 18 now and in the last year of high school :)

I hope you like the chap, if yes let me know xx

What do you think happens in the next chapter? Maybe imma read some good ideas and maybe they will be in the next chapter! ;D

Next chapter will come next week! I'm really looking forward to it, I have several ideas!

Enjoy your time reading fanfics <3

Bye ^-^