Chapter 2

Little Ones
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“When you come closer while smiling for me,
It feels like all the happiness in this world is mine.”

 

    "Ta-da! Good morning, everyone! Breakfast is ready!" Taeyeon screams as soon as she arrives at the bedroom. She's carrying two glasses of milk and a bowl of porridge on a tray.

 

    Jessica slowly opens her eyes and turns to her noisy wife. Jungyeon gets up from her arms and smiles at the appearance of his mommy.

 

    "Mommy!" Jungyeon runs to his mommy and hugs her legs while looking up at her.

 

    "Hey, sweetie! Good morning!" Taeyeon smiles at her son and pats his head. "Here you go!" She hands over a glass of milk to him before heading to Jessica, who's glaring at her for disturbing her sleep and her alone time with Jungyeon.

 

    "Good morning, honey!" Taeyeon settles next to Jessica on the bed and places the tray on the nightstand. She takes the bowl of porridge and shows to her wife while sniffing it deliciously.

 

    "Porridge?" Jessica frowns in disbelief.

 

    Taeyeon nods eagerly. "It's good for your health and also facilitate your digestion, baby. Try it!" She wants to feed a spoonful of porridge to her wife but Jessica refuses by looking away.

 

    "Taeyeon, I'm a baby's mother. Not a mother's baby!" Jessica points out the way Taeyeon treats her like a baby rather than a 4-month pregnant mother. And it has been going on since she told her about her pregnancy.

 

    "So? What's the problem?"

 

    Jessica heaves a sigh of disappointment. "I want to eat foods that adults eat. Not this."

 

    "No! You have to eat these foods for now. I don't want you to have any problems with your digestion. Here!" Taeyeon tries again with a little coercion.

 

    "I really don't like you, you know?" Jessica says while pouting before she reluctantly accepts a spoonful of porridge into .

 

    "I like you too, dear fussy." Taeyeon feeds her wife carefully. After that, she takes the milk from the tray and helps Jessica to drink it with her own hands.

 

    "The milk is the most delicious." Jessica comments mockingly.

 

    "Don't lie. I know my porridge is more delicious!" Taeyeon flashes a toothy smile. "Oh! You have some in there." She spots a mess of the milk around Jessica's lips.

 

    "What?"

 

    "Sit still. Let me clean it." Taeyeon leans forward, intending to kiss her by using an excuse. But her attempt ends in vain.

 

    Jessica holds back her smile as she prevents Taeyeon by placing her index finger on her lips. "We have a minor here, remember?" She glances at their son, who's drinking his milk on their side.

 

    Taeyeon backs to her original position and smiles in embarrassment. "Almost, huh?"

 

    Jessica turns to Jungyeon and gapes dramatically. "Wow! Did you drink it all at once?" She giggles in amazement.

 

    "Ahhh!" Jungyeon finishes his milk and looks at Taeyeon. "Mommy, more please?"

 

    Taeyeon pats Jungyeon's cheek. "There're more in the dining table."

 

    "Yeay!" Jungyeon sprinting out of the bedroom without waiting for his mommy.

 

    "Jungyeon, wait! lets get it together!" Taeyeon stands up but then she sits back when Jessica suddenly pulls her wrist.

 

    "Are you just going to leave like that?" Jessica questions, pouting.

 

    Taeyeon chortles. "Of course not, my dear." She shoots a kiss on Jessica's forehead with the utmost affection. After the kiss, she looks into her eyes and smiles lovingly. "I've to go. Jungyeon's still too short to reach the milk." She pats her wife's cheek and leave the bed.

 

    Jessica refuses to let go of Taeyeon and forces her to sit down again beside her on the bed. After they face each other, she pulls her head and stands on her knees while looking down to the blonde, who has her head in line with her chest.

 

    Taeyeon holds Jessica's waist and kisses her baby bump. "I love you."

 

    "I love you more." Jessica leans her lips against Taeyeon's and they kiss passionately.

 

 

***

 

 

    "Honey, hurry up!" Taeyeon calls for her wife while cradling their sleeping prince in her arms. She has been waiting for Jessica for nearly an hour since she finished getting ready. Today they will visit her parents in Jeonju.

 

    "Coming!" Jessica carefully walks down the stairs with a luggage.

 

    "Be careful, honey." Taeyeon says as she turns to the entrance and makes her way to the car.

 

    "Did you bring my ice cream?" Jessica asks.

 

    "No. It's still in the fridge." Taeyeon answers.

 

    "Gosh! We can't leave it." Jessica leaves their luggage at the door and goes to the kitchen to get the ice cream.

 

    Taeyeon gently lays Jungyeon in a booster seat in the rear. She brushes back his wispy bangs and leans a soft kiss on his forehead. While patiently waiting for her wife, she settles in the driver's seat and turns on the engin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter