Coming back

Eternal Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What's the point of living forever if you don't even have the chance to spend it with the love of your life?" 

Baekhyun was asking himself every single day and he never received any answer. Not even a simple one. He started wondering if there is any reason left for him to continue with this pointless life. All day long he is thinking of her  and he can't do nothing to bring her back once again. The day when he told her everything keeps repeating over and over again in his head and with each day that passes he is thinking that maybe if he wasn't rushing in telling her the truth, maybe she was still alive  and they would live happy now. 

"Baek, are you done paking your things?" Chanyeol shouted from downstairs. 

"Umm, yes. Go in the car, I will be there in 5 minutes." said Baekhyun and from the tone of his voice Chanyeol knew what was in his mind again.

Chanyeol, as Baekhyun, was 19 years old and they were very good friends. They are considering that their friendship is the strongest one on Earth. Are you asking yourself why? Well, the two of them are related by something more than just a simple friendship... The two of them were born in 1933 and this is year 2016. You can make the calculation now. If you didn't figure it out yet, they are vampires. It's hard to believe, but this is the ugly truth. 

As soon as Chanyeol saw Baekhyun coming downstairs with just a tinny suitcase he thought that maybe Baekhyun didn't understood that they are moving into another town. 

"We are moving for good from here. Maybe we will come back in 50 years when nobody will remember us, Baek..." said the tallest one and the other one just rolled his eyes and left the house without even looking back and going straight at the car, putting his suitcase in the trunk and positioning himself in the first seat. 

"Yaah! I wanted to stay there!!" shouted Minseok, the oldest one from them, but he stopped when he saw Chanyeol waving and telling him to let it this way. Minseok soon realized that Baekhyun was again in one of those states when it's the best for you to ignore him if you don't wanna start a fight. 

Minseok was another vampire which they found in this town and they soon became good friends. With him was Yixing and Jongin, two other vampires, but Jongin was the youngest one. 

"Alright guys, it's finally time to return home." said Chanyeol as soon as he started the engine and the car started moving. All of them were excited, except from Baekhyun. The black haired guy was just staring out the window and the image of her kept flashing before his eyes. Now, more than ever, knowing that they are going back to Seoul, their home town and the place where Baekhyun met her back then, he can't stop himself from thinking of her and all the memories they had together. He let out a small chuckle remembering that they promised each other to be together forever and he even believed it. 

"Stop thinking of her, Baekhyun. You will meet another girl, prettier than her, you will see." said Jongin while patting his friend's shoulder. But all he received in return was a glare from the shortest one and he knew it was time to back off. Not even Chanyeol, the happy virus of the group and his best friend, had the courage to speak with him. He knew better than any one else what was in Baekhyun's mind and heart. He was there for him when nobody else was and he knew how devasted he was when he found out that his first and only love committed suicide. 

Baekhyun is blaming himself every day for her death and he thinks that maybe the things would have been better now between the two of them if he wouldn't have told her that he was a vampire back then. He believes that she thought she was going crazy and she was imagining things and this is why she killed herself, when in reality there is something more behind this story. 

"We are almost home, Baek..." said Chanyeol while letting out a sigh. "I'm wondering how our old house looks like now after all those years..." In his voice it could have been read the nostalgia and Minseok, Yixing and Jongin were sure that there was something more about Soeul than just their home town. There needs to be something more especially because the fact that they never saw Baekhyun so sad before. Of course, he had his bad days when it was bett

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter