Epilogue

Happy Birthday Hana !

 

AUTHOR's LETTER for HANA !

 

DEAR HANA

I know that you know how much I treasure you as a friend.

I am always happy to know someone like you ; who always spend a lot of her time for B.A.P and for the fandom.

Although I never had a chance to meet you in person , I want you know that I love you for who you are ~ and praying that I will get a chance to meet you one fine day in the future.

 

Hana ,

You are a great person with bright personalities. Everyone love you for who you are and you always shine others with your presence as well. You are such a great existence!

I am wishing you the best for your life. Keep your head up for what you think right for you to uphold ! Go and chase up your dreams ~ Remember that Channie said that people who dreams are beautiful ~ and you are indeed one of those people :)

Thank you for being such a cutie ~ Lets keep this friendship for a long time :)

I hope that you like this simple fic ~ sorry coz I dont finish this on time! Thank you so much for waiting~

After all , Happy Birthday Hana ~ and I hope that you will have a great life ahead.

Saranghae <3

 

A/N : Hana means flower ~ and Himchan does love Hana so much that he can't live without it /ngee/