Part 1

Happy Birthday Hana !

 

A/N : There are two or three chapters for this one shot fic. Hope that you will like them :)


 

 

It’s Thursday and Hana is at her limit now.

Hana turns her assignment’s pages slowly, trying to control how sleepy she is right now with the cold from air conditioners in the library. ‘oh my God, it’s so cold here’ said her while hugging her own self and slapping her cheeks in between to regain some warnings to stay awake.

“urgh , where is he?” Hana mumbles to herself as she settling her head down to the table. She is so tired right now because she has been staying up late these days, finishing her assignments that are on their due dates this week.

Hana glancing to her watch which showed that it is almost lunch time; and her assignment-mate is an hour late. She then put her phone on silent mode and slowly drifted to sleep while ignoring the call that can’t be heard at her phone.

 

“Why is she’s not picking up her phone?” Himchan jumps lightly as he quickly text his friend with kakaotalk ~

‘babe , where are you?’   1 (13:10)

‘am at the library already , but I can’t see you’   1 (13:10)

Himchan starts to bite his nail when there is no reply coming in ; ‘omg , is she’s mad at me?’ said him while glancing to his watch , worried engulfing him since he promised his friend to come at noon , and its 1.10 pm already. “Of course she is mad, she usually replied me straight away”

“Ahh, no way ~ I should find her instead” said him while pacing into the library. The cold engulfing him when he entered the library ~ “Oh God, don’t they feel how cold it is out there, yet they turn on the air conditioner at this crazy temperature?” said he while rushing to the service counter to put a note about it.

Himchan then pace himself up the left part of the library , and to the end desk at the last corner of the library. That’s where his spot in the library with his assignment mate, Hana. He then spots a well-figured girl, laying her head down on the desk , sleeping calmly ; despite the cold that happened just now. Himchan is now sitting in the chair beside Hana; staring closely at her face. ‘How can she sleeps cutely like this?’ monologue him while smiling widely in silence. He stares for quite a time when then he realized that Hana is hugging herself tightly. “Oh , she is shivering” thought he while dropping his backpack slowly on the desk and pull out his coat , and cover it slowly on her. Himchan makes sure that he doesn’t make any noise; but he nearly fails when Hana moves a bit sensing the touch. Himchan let a slow sigh when Hana doesn’t wake up. Without realizing it, Himchan brings his hand up to her face and caress her cheek with his thumb ~ ‘I never know that you are this beautiful’

Himchan keeps on staring at her without realizing that Hana is looking at him now with her big doe eyes because she is so shocking with the touch.

“Himchan?” is the only thing that she can say now ; without moving herself at all, unsure of what to do or what to say. Her call doesn’t wake Himchan up. Hana then slowly caresses Himchan’s hand ; bringing him to the real world ; staring at her while blinking his eyelids few times ; slowly , debating about whether he should run away or buried himself somewhere ‘safe’ ~

“I- I’m…” Himchan fidgets at his position now. He then sees Hana slowly sitting up properly and staring at him now.

She then look at him; confused, but smiling widely after a pregnant pause ~ “You are late…” said she , slowly while bringing the coat close to herself ~ acknowledging the warmth that it brings to her. “…And thank you for this” turning her sight at a shocked statue in front of her now.

“Hey! You hear me?” Hana pats Himchan’s hand to call him again. The latter realized what he is doing and abruptly, trying to busy himself with his files ; which at worst fall on the floor and scatters all the content in it. ‘Why does it have to fall at this time?’ monologue him while quickly grabs his documents.

The space is quite small for God sake, for two people ; because it is basically at the corner of the library; hence not many people make their way there because it’s extremely isolated. But not for these two. They love it here. They spent most of their time ; together - and without realizing it, they find a close attachment to the space and feelings.

Hana makes her way to help him. Their hands run quickly grabbing all the documents ; until Hana stops her sight at a red card between those mess. Being a curious person she is , she quickly takes it and hide it in her jumper without Himchan realized what she is doing.

Their day goes well that day, and their assignment is almost at the end. Hana feels relieve ; but at the same time, she feels sad - afraid that she won’t have a chance to work with Himchan anymore. Himchan is indeed a great existence and she knows how much this person care for her within her comfortability. Himchan knows how jumpy and fussy can she be sometimes ; but he stays with her most of the time - she feels thankful for that. Thinking that their university year is coming to an end is a sad thing for her too.