Part 2

Happy Birthday Hana !

 

 

“Eh , where did I put it?” Himchan rummaged through his file up to his bag to search for that said card.

“Jongup-ah , have you seen any red card around?” Himchan asked his little brother about it.
“What card? I don't see any card. What card again?” Jongup stares blankly at his brother and eats his popcorn innocently.
Himchan just keep on searching the whole house for it while muttering ‘It’s okay, thank you’  to Jongup and leave that kid alone in front of their TV.

 

Hana is wiping her wet hair after shower and grab the red card that she saw at the library before. She thinks about what that well decorated card is for; for the whole day. She then sits on her bed and starts opening the envelope covering it.

 

 

Dear Hana …

 

Hana’s eyes went wide when she see her name there. ‘It’s for me?’

 

I know this is awkward and you know I am not as expressive as you thought I am. I’ve known you for years now , and to tell you the truth - I am still not good in choosing what’s best to give you as a birthday present.

This simple red card might work best for an awkward guy like me to prepare. I hope that you will love it. I know that you love red too!

Thank you for always being so lovely and care for me all these while. I know I always treat you badly , but I want you to know that I always appreciate your existence.

Thank you for coming into my life. I … love you Hana!

 

Hana doesn’t realize that her tears drop slowly while reading the content of the card. She never know that Himchan even prepare this before her real birthday come. She knows now how much she meant to Himchan , and she is happy for that.

 

Hana then grabs her phone and look up for one particular person -

‘Hey , are you busy?’  (20:30)

    ‘Hey Hana. No I’m not. Whaddup?’ (20:31)

‘Wanna meet me now?’ (20:31)

    ‘Sure. Hey , are you okay?’ (20:32)

‘Am good. Thank you. Meet you at Coffee Cojjee at 9!’ (20:33)

 

Hana then left her phone and starts searching up for the best outfit to wear. She is not sure why she suddenly act boldly to meet him right there and then , but she knows...her heart tells her to do so.

Himchan arrives at Coffee Cojjee at 8.40PM - He is so worried for the sudden invitation that he rush to there on the dot.

Is she okay? Why she suddenly want to meet me up?’ monologue him while sipping his Americano.

Hana arrives at the cafe around 8.55PM. She’s smiling widely when she knows that Himchan will be there earlier than her. She then enter the cafe and abruptly sit in front of him. Hana chuckles as she realized that Himchan is staring intensely at her. She then grab Himchan’s hand and bring him out from the cafe.

 

“Where are we heading to Hana?” said Himchan, running slowly catching up with her paces, eyeing his hand that hold the former's tightly~ Himchan is trying to hide his small smile as his heart tickled with the warmth that rose from the touch.

His question remains blank as Hana keeps on walking to a park that used to be a place that they love to hang out together long time ago, when they first started their friendship.

“Why are here?” Himchan asked, confused.

“I feel like spending some time with you here ~ well, if you don’t mind” Hana answered slowly which the latter chuckled to it.

“Ahh, why are you laughing?” whine her.

“How can you be so cute” said Himchan while showing his small dimple that Hana loves to stare without getting noticed. Her cheeks flushed in pink as she remember why she asked for a sudden meeting with him.

 

Silence engulfing them for a moment , while the warmth from their intertwined hands spreading within.

“So...whaddup?” Hana circles her thumbs against Himchan’s hand slowly ~ as she letting their hand go.

Himchan senses the awkward situation and answered the situation bluntly “A-Am..good?”

“And why are you suddenly call me for a meet up without telling me why?” Himchan asks her with curiosity.

“Just because” said her , smiling ~

“Just because? You know how worried I was when I thought that you are -”

 

Hana knows that Himchan will throw all his worries that she cut him showing the red card that she found earlier ~ realizing how his pupil getting bigger looking at what is shown to him.

“W-where did you get that?” asked him looking away ; hiding his embarrassment.

“Instead of answering that , is this...for me?” Hana steps closer to him to look at him properly. Himchan’s face now heated up as he realizes the proximity that they have now

“Y-yeah... but - ”

Hana breaks their proximity by wrapping her hands to Himchan’s neck. She then stare at him who is now static to the touch; as she whispers ... “So , you love me as a friend or more?” as she tilted her head to the left ; smiling.

“I-uhm…well I - I uhm” Himchan stuttered his words as he looking away ~ forgetting that his movement will make their proximity closer.
 


Hana smiles and she slowly caresses Himchan’s cheek to face her. Their propinquity makes her feel happy and for some reason she wants to -

It happened in a split second. Hana closes their gap and lock her lips to Himchan ~ Hana resisted to continue if in case Himchan refuses to it, but what happened next make her jump blissfully responding to Himchan’s touch that slowly engulfing her body ~ replying to her kiss slowly and full of respect; along with his warmth that is surrounding her now.

The kiss last for quite a while until both of them slowly retract to catch their breath~ Both of them close their eyes and resting their head against each other; smiling to kiss that happened just now.

 

Himchan speaks after few seconds … “I have been wondering if you will like someone like me” said him while staring at her calmly; before he continue ~ “...and of course , I do like you, even from the first time I met you”

Hana smiles to the statement and lock her eyes to the older. Standing with the same position, Hana rests her hand on Himchan shoulder; maintaining their proximity ~ “and I have been wondering too, why would you like someone like me”

“You don’t need any reason to love someone my dear” answered him

“True that; but of course … you need to have some reasons behind anything”

 

Himchan smirks and reply with a simple question ~ “Will you be my girlfriend then?”

Hana blushed to the confession and gathering her confidence to lock her eyes with Himchan ~ trying to search the sincerity in his words. Her body reacted to the question when she kisses him once to let him feel what she felt all these while.

“Definitely!”

 

Himchan smiles and hug her tightly while whispering “Happy birthday Hana ~ and I promise that I will love you until my last breath!”

Hana replies to the hug happily and will remember that this will be the best birthday in her life ; and she is happy that her love life will be with her long time crush ~ Kim Himchan <3

 

 

THE END !

 

 


 

A/N : Forgive me for late update and if the ending doesnt satisfy you (especially for you Hana!)

~ I hope that all of you will enjoy this!

LOVE YOU ALL ^^ ~ XOXO