Love, And Cafè

Hate Love Cafè
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello readers! I was so happy with all of your feedbacks and comments. Come on, I received more than a hundred suscribers within a day for my first ever story in AFF, how can I not be happy? So, here's sequel everyone! But guess what? As a gift for commenting and enjoying my oneshot story, I combined both the sequel and epilogue in one chapter! I'm not sure if you'll like the sequel just as much as 'Hate', but I hope you will still enjoy it. Thank you so much for making me happy, readers! Feel free to comment and thank you for your feedbacks. Enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm in love with you, Tiffany Hwang Miyoung. I always had."

 

With that, Taeyeon captured the lips of the love of her life in hope to convey her feelings towards Tiffany that had been kept in her heart. 

 

Taeyeon was happy that she finally admitted her buried feelings for Tiffany after years of keeping it, but Taeyeon was the happiest when Tiffany kissed her back.

 

Tiffany kissed her back for a great few seconds before pulling away.

 

"Get up, Kim Taeyeon." Tiffany sat up straight and ordered Taeyeon to do the same.

 

"O-Okay" Taeyeon stuttered. Back in high school, there was only one kind of situation that would allow Tiffany to call Taeyeon by her full name.

 

When Tiffany was angry.

 

Tiffany was looking straight into Taeyeon's eyes while Taeyeon avoided Tiffany's and looked elsewhere. Even after years of no-hwang-miyoung in her life, she was and will always be scared of Tiffany's rage. 

 

Tiffany walked closer and Taeyeon looked up to the ceiling, scared and guilty.

 

"Taeyeon, look at me." 

 

Taeyeon didn't listen, her eyes were still fixed to the ceiling that had become interested in all sudden.

 

"I said, look at me Kim Taeyeon!"

 

Tiffany used her angry tone that sounded like an angry police officer to Taeyeon. Taeyeon immediately did as how Tiffany said, scared that Tiffany would get angrier if she didn't.

 

So, she looked into Tiffany's eyes,

 

and she had never felt the urge to pee that strong.

 

"I'm sorry Taeyeon but I have to do some things to you to make me feel well expressed. You're stupid, you know that?"

 

Taeyeon nodded rapidly, she was too scared to disagree.

 

"I never knew you could be this stupid." 

 

Tiffany took a step forward towards Taeyeon.

 

"You have the intelligence of 10 students combined, yet how come you're so stupid when it comes to handling situations?"

 

Tiffany took another step forward, getting closer to Taeyeon.

 

"Why are you shaking? Are you scared? Good, cause you should be!"

 

Another step was taken. Tiffany was getting closer and closer to Taeyeon.

 

"You seriously left me for that reason? Because you were in love with me and you were scared to admit it? You came up with assumptions that I'm happier with those guys. You left me alone without knowing how I felt just so you could move on from me? God damn it Taeyeon, I cried for years over someone who left me for stupid reasons only to found out after 7 years that our feelings were mutual! How stupid!"

 

Tiffany took two steps while Taeyeon remained frozen at her spot.

 

"I hate you.."

 

Tiffany were finally inches away from Taeyeon. Taeyeon's instincts told her that something was coming, so she closed her eyes and prepared for it.

 

Silently, Taeyeon was praying for a kiss from Tiffany.

 

Pang!

 

But she got a slap on her left cheek instead.

 

"You stupid,"

 

Pang!

 

Another slap.

 

"Selfish,"

 

Pang!

 

And another slap.

 

"Arrogant,"

 

Yet another slap, Taeyeon had to control the tears that were about to form in her eyes. Tiffany's slaps were.. abnormal. Taeyeon stayed still despite the pain she felt on her cheek, she knew what she did to Tiffany was nothing compared to this.

 

But she silently prayed that Tiffany atleast slap her other cheek next so the pain would be balanced.

 

Pang!

 

"Psycho,"

 

Her prayers were unanswered.

 

Pang!

 

"Kim,"

 

Pang!

 

"Idiot,"

 

PANG!

 

"Taeyeon!"

 

Taeyeon opened her eyes. She could imagine how red her cheek was. The pain was unexplainable, it was super painful that Taeyeon had to let her tears flow.

 

"That slaps, were for each year that you left me to suffer alone. You deserved more than just 7 slaps but I'm too kind for that. You deserve one more, though."

 

Tiffany raised her right hand and Taeyeon shut her eyes closed again, scared of Tiffany's last action. What she wasn't expecting was Tiffany's hand to cup her left jaw. Tiffany brushed her thumb over the bruises she created on Taeyeon's left cheek. Taeyeon was enjoying it, she loved the feeling of being under Tiffany's care. Then, Taeyeon felt her bruises stung over warm tingling sensations. 

 

Tiffany had kissed every single bruises she made.

 

"And this, Kim Taeyeon, is for stealing my heart and never gave it back."

 

At last, one of Taeyeon's prayers earlier were answered.

 

Tiffany initiated a kiss.

 

This time, it was Tiffany who conveyed her feelings through their kiss. Tiffany kissed Taeyeon with full passion and love, and Taeyeon felt warm but wet tears falling onto her cheeks.

 

And it came from Tiffany, not her.

 

Taeyeon kissed Tiffany back and used the chance to share the mutual feelings they had through the kiss. Taeyeon took her right hand and pressed it against Tiffany's left hand that was cupping her right cheek. Taeyeon Tiffany's fingers lovingly as they kissed each other as if tomorrow would never come. 

 

Taeyeon then pulled away with heavy breaths and looked into Tiffany's eyes as she wiped the visible tears on Tiffany's cheek.

 

"Slap me all you want Tiffany, I deserve it. I just want you to know that I will still love you the same, and I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I ran away without knowing how you felt towards me, I was too scared of rejection.. Tiffany I didn't want to lose you-"

 

"And you think by leaving me instead, you won't lose me?" Tiffany interrupted, her eyebrows raised in confusion.

 

"Y-yeah.. Sorry about that Miyoungie. I promise I will make it up to you, but I need you by my side for me to be able to do that. Tiffany, will you be my-"

 

"Hold your horses, Missy. You don't think I would accept whatever proposal you're gonna offer now, do you?" Tiffany crossed her arms on her chest.

 

Taeyeon had her jaw dropped, again, "What? But you kissed me back..? You even tried to me back at the alley!"

 

"What!? No I wasn't! I saved you, you !" Tiffany exclaimed.

 

"You had my hands pinned to the walls, young lady. How was that supposed to save me from anything!?" Taeyeon argued frustratedly.

 

"Okay, I admitted I did that on purpose. I tried to prank you by pretending that I'm some sort of a or something, but the drunk men did chose to pass by us and ignored their thoughts on you! I saved you from losing your ity to old folks, Tae. It's not like I did something to you anyways!" Tiffany explained.

 

"Y-you did! You kissed me on the cheek!"

 

"I'm sorry but your chubby cheek was calling for it."

 

Taeyeon sighed and gave up. She continued their previous talk, "Tiffany, do you.. do you not love me anymore?"

 

"I can't say that I don't but I won't say that I do either. You need to win it if you want me to say it, Miss Kim Taeyeon, because you ignored me ever since I started my cafè next to yours. This time, it's my turn." Tiffany simply told her, lips curved into an evil smirk.

 

"Two can play the game, Taetae." was Tiffany's last word before she turned and slept, leaving the confused and frustrated Taeyeon awake and alone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tiffany woke up with no Taeyeon by her side. Tiffany had a few thoughts in her mind, like how she left because maybe Taeyeon decided to give up on her, or maybe Taeyeon disliked her idea, or worse, maybe Taeyeon would find another girl.

 

Tiffany was just about to regret her suggested idea to Taeyeon when she saw a paper, folded into a small piece. She took the paper and flipped it open.

 

'Good morning, Strawberry. I had to go to work earlier, had some work to do at my cafè. I made some breakfast for you. Look for it in the kitchen. Don't bother wearing what you wore yesterday to work, just wear mine. Feel free to choose any of my clothes in my wardrobe. See you later! \(■-■<)

 

- Taetae.

 

p/s, You will accept me in no time, my Miyoung. Just wait and see.'

 

That small piece of paper was already enough to make Tiffany smile all the way to her ears.

 

Tiffany kept that piece of paper inside her bag and proceeded her way to Taeyeon's wardrobe. She opened the closets and once again, she felt her jaw dropped. 

 

"Damn Taeyeon, you're full of surprises."

 

Tiffany saw a few baby pink clothes but figured out that maybe Taeyeon would prefer seeing Tiffany in her favorite colour. Tiffany had decided to wear Taeyeon's favorite blue shirt, but she had to wear it with the 'Tiffany Style'. Fortunately, Taeyeon had some shorts in her closet.

 

"Taetae, I'm gonna have you wrapped around my fingers."

 

Tiffany took her choice of clothes and went to shower.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

After showering and eating her delicious breakfast prepared by Taeyeon, Tiffany took her car keys from her driver who was waiting for her at the parking lot and left Taeyeon's apartment. 

 

Born in a wealthy family, it was more than easy to ask her driver to come and go, but Tiffany wasn't a spoiled daughter. She left her car somewhere near the alley after she saw the drunk men behind Taeyeon to proceed with her plan to save Taeyeon. Taeyeon was lucky that Tiffany happened to be following her that night, or else, who know what was going to happen to that midget of hers. 

 

"Ah, home sweet home." Tiffany stretched and said, once she had arrived at her cafè. She entered her cafe and was greeted by her loyal staffs, "Good morning Miss!" "Morning Miss Hwang." "Morning boss!" "Miss Hwang, good morning! Miss Kim from next door left something on you office table."

 

"Good morning everyone, please continue to work harder! And thank you Irene for the information." Tiffany smiled widely once again, her mood had been great since early morning, especially now that she was informed that Taeyeon had left her something. 

 

She rushed to her office, and was greeted by the smell of a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter