Hate

Hate Love Cafè
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi! This is my first attempt in writing fan-fictions so I hope you like my short story. Feel free to comment! If you want a sequel, 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Taeyeon was walking her way back home, alone in a dark alley. She felt eerie, footsteps could be heard behind her. Because of so, her thoughts were full with unnecessary imaginations. She took her phone out, ready to make a call so someone could atleast talk to her to help shrug off the awful thoughts of hers. Just as she was about to dial a number, she felt a hand on her wrist. She shut her eyes tight as she was harshly pulled from an unknown source. 

 

Heavy breaths. 

 

She opened her eyes only to be greeted by a pair of beautiful but dark eyes looking straight into her own. She could not recognize who, it was dark and the person before her had a surgical mask on, with a complete dark outfit. However, Taeyeon could recognize the person as another girl, since it was obvious the kind of slim and curvy figure the girl had won't fit in any man's characteristics. Not to mention, the girl had a pair of twins just like hers.

 

Taeyeon was cut off from checking the girl out as the latter pulled her mask down. The girl was breathing heavily, the gap between them was getting closer and closer, much to Taeyeon's discomfort. Taeyeon was weirdly attracted to the other girl, but not enough to escalate their phase. Moreover, the girl was a complete stranger from a very dark alley.

 

Dark alley.

 

She was supposed to be home by now.

 

Yet here she was, hands pinned to the wall.

 

With a creepy stranger.

 

Whom she weirdly got attracted to.

 

Taeyeon felt an unexplainable feeling of desire when the girl's hot breath touched her lips. Although she could not exactly see how the girl looked like, she knew the girl wasn't just an ordinary girl. The girl had a pleasing smell, somehow brought comfort to Taeyeon despite their current situation. It was a smell that Taeyeon could never forget. A smell that had tons of perfumes with it, but never like this one. A smell that brought Taeyeon to complete ecstasy. A smell of something fresh, innocent yet tempting. A smell of a perfect beauty. The smell that only 'her' had.

 

A scent of sweet strawberries with a touch of rose.

 

Unconsciously, Taeyeon shut her eyes close. That unknown lips was less than an inch from her own. She could feel it getting near. Her heart was beating unusually faster as the lips she desired slowly closing the gap between them. Taeyeon had never kiss a girl before, yet she wanted this more than ever. Taeyeon was with an odd stranger and yet, she wanted nothing more than to know what it's like to kiss that breathtaking stranger.

 

Taeyeon then heard a small giggle and it was enough to bring heavenly familiarity to her. Confused by the sudden musical giggle from the girl infront of her, she opened her eyes to only felt the girl's lips on her right cheek, just slightly away from Taeyeon's trembling lips. Unknowingly, Taeyeon was slightly disappointed but knowing that the girl that attracted her more then any other male has, kissed her on the cheek, Taeyeon couldn't help herself but to felt her knees going weak. 

 

The girl was sharp and quick enough to caught Taeyeon from falling down to her knees. Amused by Taeyeon's action, the girl could only giggle more. Soon, it turned into a small laughter and her eyes that Taeyeon admired, turned into adorable crescents. 

 

Eye-smiles.

 

The girl had eye-smiles,

 

strangely similar to that someone's.

 

Much to Taeyeon's disappointment again, the girl pulled away with eyes still smiling, lips turned into what Taeyeon could guess, a small grin. The girl turned her head to their right and soon breath a good amount of relief. Taeyeon was more than confused by then, with the girl's mixed signals. First, it was as if the oh-so-beautiful-eye-smilling-girl wanted to Taeyeon, and now, the girl seemed like your typical good-neighbor-girl. In addition, the girl seemed very familiar despite the disability to recognize the girl in the dark.

 

Once again, Taeyeon's small wrist was pulled except this time, in a much softer way.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"W-Where are y-you taking me?" Taeyeon asked as low as she could. 

 

They were walking on a much better route, with street lights every 10 meters or so. The girl however, did not reply to Taeyeon's question. Just as Taeyeon was about to repeat her question, the girl stopped walking.

 

Taeyeon had a bad feeling about this.

 

"E-Excuse me-" Taeyeon was stopped midways when the girl turned to face her, leaving Taeyeon's jaw dropped to the ground once again but this time, in pure shock.

 

"T-Tif..fany.. Hwang!?"

 

"Well hello there, Vanilla Kim." the girl, Tiffany, smirked to the stuttering Kim Taeyeon. 

 

It all made sense. The scent, the eye-smiles, the giggles.

 

It was her all along.

 

Taeyeon had never felt that confused and disgusted, disgusted at the fact that she wanted to taste Tiffany's lips a while ago and still does, because apparently,

 

Tiffany was Taeyeon's next door enemy. 

 

Her biggest enemy.

 

Owner of the cafè she hated the most.

 

Tiffany Hwang, 

 

was the owner of the rival cafè next to Taeyeon's.

 

But unknown to Taeyeon herself, 

 

everything was about to change in just one night.

 

Because apparently, Tiffany owned her heart in ways that even Taeyeon don't know how.

 

"W-What..? You-.. What are you doing, Pig Hwang!? Are you trying to k-kidnap me?" 

 

"What!?" It was obvious Tiffany was holding back her laughters. The girl wasn't claimed by Taeyeon as a member of The Devils Association for nothing.

 

Taeyeon could only stare at Tiffany in disbelief, "You think it's funny!?"

 

"Hold up Vanilla Kim, I just saved your from getting ." Tiffany said, her hands crossed. 

 

"Oh wow, from yourself?" Taeyeon asked, sarcasm hinted in her question. 

 

"If you must know, Kim, there were drunk men following you. I wouldn't want to you anyways."

 

That was enough to crack Taeyeon's heart a little. Why was Taeyeon being all weak all of sudden

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter