When the night falls

The monster's bride
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the midnight, amidst the dark and dense forest, a man was escaping from the attacker running with all his might. The creepy bushes and trees made him tremble. His legs never stopped from moving, his breathing was heavy. He turned around a few times to make sure he was safe. Unfortunately he was wrong as his death was before him to take him into its arms. His legs froze at the sight of the huge ruthless creature. He shivered when it breathed on his face, its eyes red as blood and teeth sharp as knife “Please spare me!!” he begged but the creature huffed in anger. The man warned “If you kill me the outcome will be horrendous, you monster” he yelled. The creature enraged and man cried in fear knowing that this was his end “No!!!!” his cry echoed in the whole forest which made the animals run wild and birds fly in the sky. He was ripped apart into bits and pieces by the unmerciful ‘monster’.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………..........................................................................

 

In the town of wolfbury, the citizens welcomed their morning with a bright sunshine. This town was enclosed by a dense forest. It is said that people fear to enter into this town as its forests are considered to be the most dangerous consisiting of some undescribable and mysterious merciless animals. No one dares to cross the town at night. Along with the forest this town is meant to be isolated. People often travel to neighbouring town which takes almost a journey of two nights. But this was not all; there is something mysterious going on in this town.

In the deep forest, some officials were gathered to investigate a crime. Police stepped in the crime scene and started investigating a body teared up mercilessly. The officer in charge, a handsome young man with his sleek hair, coat, hat and glasses started looking around for clues. He called his assistant “Kwanghee, Did you find anything?” he asked his eyes never stopped tracing. Kwanghee sighed “No chief, but the victim’s identity is found”. The chief light his cigarette and puffed the smoke in the air “Let me think ‘Junhyung’, the man who was reported to be missing” he replied. His subordinates were surprised. Kwanghee agreed. The chief laughed. His subordinates thought he was gone crazy. He clenched his fist “How many times something like this has happened but everytime that mysterious thing manages to escape. Never mind, no crime can escape from choi seunghyun’s eyes…right??” he asked. Others agreed as he was the best officer in town. One of the subordinates said “Chief, I found this” handing over a pocket watch. Seunghyun had a broad smile on his face “Whenever there is a crime like this. It always leads to them” he said shutting the watch and stuffing it in his coat pocket. He ordered “Kwanghee, let’s go. We need to go to the wolveshire castle to investigate. Let’s see what ‘The Kims’ have to say this time”.

Kwanghee shivered “Chief, I don’t want to come. Those wealthy kids are scary and they always bully me” he pleaded holding his legs.  Seunghyun was pissed “Shut up, this is an order” he said and walked away. He mumbled “That place is spooky, those rich guys are seriously not good” but was baffled when his chief called him “Coming chief” he yelled and ran towards the jeep.

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………………....................................................................

 

On the top of the hill situated a big castle, the sunlight shone as a coat with rustic chains hanging on the outside of these ancient walls. A symbol of royalty has both old yet modern look both inside and out. Its enormous entrance gives a creepy feeling of a prison yet when you enter inside is relaxing as if in a gardens of a heaven.  In this rustic castle, there was a room different from the other rooms. A room decorated with transperant pink curtains, a huge round bed covered with stuff toys. With in them was a beautiful young girl with slender body and pale skin sleeping soundly without any worries and troubles.  A maid barged in “Princess, it is time to wake up” she said her hair. She covered herself fully with the duvet made of soft fur “Let me sleep” she mumbled ignoring the maid. The maid tensed up “Please princess, wake up or else” she said but the yound girl didn’t listen to her request.  

The maid shivered when she heard the footsteps coming towards the room “Please princess” she requested but she was late a young man entered the room. He was wearing a black suit, with deep eyes and short hair, his face was innocent but his aura was strong and demanding. He gave a piercing look to the maid and her legs gave in “I am sorry…please” she begged. His eyes softened and his lips curved up. He gestured her to leave the room with his swift hand movement and she ran away instantly feeling relieved. He walked to the enormous bed and sat on the side. He slowly pulled the blanket down the girls face but she frowned still closing her eyes “I said let me sleep”. He her hair and her frown now turned into a smile. She took his hand and slept. He chuckled watching her “Bomi, my princess, wake up. Good morning” he called the girl. Bomi blinked her eyes a few times and smiled at the sight of the young man in front of her “Suho oppa, good morning” she replied happily. Suho patted her head “Princess, do you realize you are late” he asked her gently. She stuck her tongue out “Sorry, I was actually playing games till late at night. Sehun gave me those. It was his idea i swear” she gave an excuse.

A tall, handsome, strong and pale youngman popped out of nowhere. His serious face and calm aura in addition to his childish side is an unexpected combination “Bomi, you liar. You were the one who said you wanted to win no matter what and played till late night. Bro, don’t listen to her” he requested. Bomi jumped in surprise “where did you come from?” she asked. Suho glared at sehun and he gulped “I was here all along. Bro, she is the one who wanted to play not me” he diverted the topic. Suho stopped him “Sehun, you are at fault for bringing those games”. Sehun rolled his eyes “Argh…fine….Princess Bomi, I am sorry I was wrong” he said and threw her a new game cd. Her eyes sparkled “Thank you sehun” she said giggling. Sehun winked and escaped before getting scolded by the elder. Suho said “Now get ready and join us downstairs”. She nodded and he left.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………..........................................................................

 

Bomi was done getting ready and was about to leave her room when she felt as if a shadow passed behind her. She turned around scared but found nothing. She scratched her head thinking it was her imagination and turned around but was baffled. She breathed a sigh of relief “You scared me xiumin oppa” she said looking at the person who was behind a big teddy bear. He was dressed in his black suit, cute face and blonde hair. Unlike others his smile was enough to kill people. Xiumin asked “What’s wrong princess?” noticing her troubled face. She pinched his cheeks “Nothing, what’s this?” she asked pointing at the teddy. He handed it over “For my princess bomi” he said kneeling a bit. She giggled “Thank you but you know i am not a kid anymore. I am 18 yrs old you see”. Xiumin argued “Uh huh!!! Not yet…still 17… Your birthday is yet to come”. Bomi glared “Fine, aren’t you too detailed?” she asked while he just laughed it off.

Both went downstairs where they met the others. Bomi rushed to kitchen “Ummm…it smells delicious” she said stepping in. “Wow, you are a genius kyungsoo oppa” she complemented to the young man who was cooking. A young man short but manly with his big eyes which can peep into the soul. His big eyes shifted from food to her. Kyungsoo replied wriggling his eyebrows “Only

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter