Entry 2: cutepinkdairy

Twelve Majestic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Thank you for the beautiful entry, cutepinkdiary! It was pleasant to read and interact with ;)

All of the readers, are you still reading this? If yes, if you want to make your own entry of this story, whether after the curse if broken, or before that, or in between, then don’t be shy and hesitate! Send me a PM.

 

I was walking through the park. It still amazes me that I've been reunited together with all twelve of them. It was felt so surreal, sometimes I would panic, and in a blink of an eye they were gone, and the times we spent together would be just a dream. What a beautiful dream it would be.

I've gotten a day off work, unlike most girls I wouldn't go shopping. I instead spend my time in the park. I don't know why but I started to smile to myself. I remember the first day I met Baekhyun, not a good day at all. Sometimes I wish there were cards again, not for me to play around with of course but their powers still. Sometimes in my mind. The incredible things they did with them, it was like a piece of art.

"Hani?"

I glanced up to see the person who I was thinking about. I walked towards him. He looks as if he was waiting forever.

"I didn't tell a single one of you that I had a day off, how did you find me?"

"I asked your mother."

I narrow my eyes. My mom sure had a big mouth. Why couldn't she be like my dad? Quiet and calm.

"Baekhyun, can I ask you something?"

Baekhyun hums giving me his full attention. I didn't know why but my heart was thumping. It was a sensitive topic, after all, we've been was. Well, after what they all been through.

"Do you ever miss your powers?"

"All the time."

I was surprised at how quickly he answered me. His eyes were staring up at the sky. The clouds were covering the sun so that it wouldn't hurt his eyes. I stared at him, he didn't talk for a while, so I tugged on his sleeve.

"Baekhyun."

"Oh, sorry, I started to think of the past," he laughs rubbing the back of his neck.

Maybe it wasn't a good idea to bring it up in the first place. I got him to start dwelling on the past again. Good job Hani, days off made you wonder about things like this.

"I think the others miss their powers too."

"You think so?"

"I know so."

I chuckle, he was so confident in his answer I bet the others would be glaring at him for speaking for them. I could just imagine. I let out a soft sigh. Baekhyun nudged me, "Do you miss being a wielder?"

"A bit, just a bit. I didn't like how others treated their warriors and how they were just being treated as objects. It was so wr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter