Chapter 3

Missing and Misplacement
Please log in to read the full chapter
      Sorry for taking so looooonnnng to update! >.< I finally managed to finish this chapter but then again it .... Beware 
On the other hand... I guess there wasn't that much happening here in this chap but I hope you enjoy it? 
I'm sorry for making Sunggyu the way he is....

          During the last class of the day, Sunggyu sneaked his phone out to send a text to Myungsoo.

To MyungKitty:

                Wait a bit for me after school. I’m going to stop by the club

Right after sending his text, Sunggyu tucked his phone into his desk, avoiding his teacher. After a few minutes he felt his phone vibrate. Glancing at his teacher, Sunggyu noticed that he was busy and had his back to the students therefore wouldn’t be able to catch Sunggyu. He took his phone out and slid the screen to view the message.

From MyungKitty:

                Okay. I need to stop by PC too

PC? Oh, Photography Club. Sunggyu smiled at the text and quickly typed his reply.

To MyungKitty:

                Good. Luv you <3 See you after school

From MyungKitty:

                Love you too <3

Sunggyu grinned at the reply but he quickly hid his phone as the teacher looked back from the board. He arched his eyebrow at Sunggyu with a questioning look. Sunggyu tried to smile innocently. The teacher no longer minded and resumed his lecture.

                The bell soon rung and Sunggyu quickly packed his bag and walked over to Dongwoo and Sungyeol.

                “Come on. I’m meeting the rest of the club, aren’t I?” Sunggyu asked as he stared at Dongwoo. Dongwoo grinned and nodded his head. He soon stood up and pulled Sunggyu with him to his club room. Sunggyu noticed how the club was located on the second floor at the end of the hallway of first years.

                Sunggyu was introduced to Key and Minho along with Sungjong, Sungyeol’s younger brother. As Sunggyu expected, Key and Minho were both really cool people despite being troublemakers. At the same moment, Sunggyu realized how Lee Sungjong was different from Lee Sungyeol. Unlike Sungyeol, Sungjong is more petite and had a more feminine feature compared to Sungyeol. While Sungyeol was more choding-like, Sungjong was most likely a diva.

                “Oh, you’re that sunbae who came looking for Myungsoo during break.” Sunggyu looked at Sungjong as he approached him. Without answering, Sunggyu only gave a nod. This caught the attention of everyone else in the club.

                “Myungsoo?” Sungyeol asked Sungjong as he ruffled Sungjong’s hair to annoy him.

                “Kim Myungsoo. He’s a classmate of mine. I was going to ask him to join this club.” Sungjong answered while shrugging his shoulders and prying Sungyeol’s hand off. Dongwoo just stood there grinning while Key and Minho looked slightly confused.

                “Oh how small the world is.” Dongwoo piped up. Everyone turned to look at him. He grinned even wider, “Sunggyu here, well, is dating Myungsoo.” He cleared. Everyone then turned to stare at Sunggyu. Sunggyu backed out a bit, uncomfortable with the attention.

                “Sunbae is dating Myungsoo?” Sungjong questioned, clearly interested. Sunggyu only nodded in response.

                “Woah. I didn’t know. Sunggyu was dating someone?” Sungyeol begin jumping around all excited. “Jong, what’s this Myungsoo like?”

                “Myungsoo… well, he’s VERRRRRRY good-looking. Like no joke. A face like his is hard to come by. The girls been whispering and glancing at him since morning. I sit next to him and honestly, all those attention is annoying. And believe it not, the girls been throwing themselves at him. I think he probably received like five confessions just in the classroom. He’s really smart too. Heard he’s the first-year representative or something. When I talked to him earlier, he seems really nice too.” Sungjong explained as he sat down while trying to recall the latter. As Sungjong was talking, Sunggyu couldn’t help but grin and nod along. He was very proud of his boyfriend.

                “Dang. Someone like that is dating this hamster?” Sungyeol mumbled but Sunggyu heard it. He shot him a glare and Sungyeol showed his gummy smile, trying to look apologetic.

                “Ohhhh. I think I’ve heard of him then. Seen him too. All the girls been hectic and making a ruckus about this really cute first-year. Some guys too. I saw a glimpse of him this morning and I have to admit that he does look good.” Key says quite indifferently.

                “Now that you mention it, I know him too. Kim Myungsoo, first-year representative, year 1 class 1. He’s actually only 15 here like Sungjong, was in the SC during all his years in junior high, a genius, and extremely good-looking. Basically, all-in-one. No wonder the girls are making a fuss.” Minho joined in.

                Dongwoo came up to Sunggyu and grinned at him while patting him on the shoulder. “How’d you manage to strike up such a boyfriend?”

                “No kidding. No one even knows that he was dating someone.” Key said. He was curious too. Since all morning he’s been hearing things about a certain ‘Kim Myungsoo’.

                “Woah. I never knew his grandpa hamster was this good. I want to meet Myungsoo now.” Sungyeol simply stated. Sunggyu narrowed his eyes and glared at Sungyeol at what he’s calling him.

                “Now that you said that. Sungjong, didn’t you say that you invited him to the club?” Minho asked as he turned to look at Sungjong who was playing a game on his phone.

                “Yeah. But he rejected me.”

                “Why?” Everyone voiced, except for Sunggyu.

                “He’s joining another club.” Sunggyu answered everyone’s curious glances. They then nodded their head in understanding.

                “What a shame. It would have boosted our club’s popularity if he joined.” Minho simply stated.

 

                Later that afternoon, Sunggyu ran out of the school and saw Myungsoo standing by the gate, waiting for him.

                “Myungsoo!” He called out to him as he reached. The younger smiled at him when he noticed his presence.

                “Hello there, Hyung.”

                “Sorry, did you wait long?” Sunggyu asked between breaths. As soon as Dongwoo released him, he ran out to meet Myungsoo without stopping to take a breath.

                “No. I just got out from meeting the PC members.” Myungsoo said while patting the other’s back.

                “Oh thank god. I didn’t want to have you waiting for too long. So, how was the club?” They began walking toward the bus stop.

                “It was cool. There’s 9 other members and they have a lot of cameras and photographs around the room.” Myungsoo exclaimed excitedly. Sunggyu smiled at the younger as he beamed.

                “Really, maybe I should have joined too.” Sunggyu say jokingly.

                “Hyung, how was your club?” Myungsoo smiled but asked. He was curious about his Hyung’s new friends.

                “Well, everyone is pretty cool but most of them are troublemakers. They’re all pretty nice and talkative so I think it’ll be really easy to become friends. Oh, Sungjong joined the club too.” They arrived at the stop and is now waiting for the bus.

                “So Hyung is going to have more friends?” Myungsoo questions excitedly and expectantly.

                “Yeah.” Sunggyu sighed. “Myung-ah, look what you’ve done to me. Just because you wanted me to get some friends, I’m going out of my way to join a club, not to mention a club full of troublemakers.”

                “Oh please Hyung. It’s going to be fun.” Myungsoo snorted. “At least I don’t need to worry anymore when I’m gone.”

                “Gone? Wait what. I thought you said you won’t leave me. M-Myungsoo, did I did something to upset you? W-why will you be gone?” Sunggyu began panicking and he reached his hand out to grab onto Myungsoo’s. He held it tightly between his two hands. “M-Myungsoo… Please, if I done something you don’t like, tell me. I swear I’ll fix it. Forgive me… just don’t leave me.”

                Myungsoo smile was replaced by a concerned and sad one as he gripped his hyung’s hand. “Hyung, breathe. You’re overreacting. I’m not leaving you or anything.” Sunggyu stared into Myungsoo’s eyes and calmed himself down but still held onto Myungsoo’s hand. He was afraid that Myungsoo will really leave him.

                “Really? Then what do you mean by, ‘when I’m gone.’?” Sunggyu has managed to calm his nerves but he was still panicking.

                “Well, the PC are going on a club trip as a club activity and a celebration for the new members.” Myungsoo answered as he smiled, trying to reassure his hyung.

                “A club trip? So this is what you meant by leaving? You’re not going to dump me?” Sunggyu soften his grip on the younger’s hand as he slowly processed the information. He was relieved that the younger wasn’t going to be leaving him emotionally but only physically for a bit.

                “Of course not, Hyung. Why will I dump you?” Myungsoo said with a chuckle as he gently pulled his hand back.

                “Because you’re too amazing. You deserve someone better than me and…” Sunggyu was beginning to put himself down but Myungsoo cut him off.

                “Hyung, I’m not amazing and it should be you who deserves someone better than me.”

                “What? No way. I’m not even sure how we’re dating. It’s a miracle you even agreed to date me. When I told my club members, they were surprised too.” Sunggyu began ranting.

                “Oh Hyung. I love you.” Myungsoo said as he hugged Sunggyu. Sunggyu blushed at the contact but soon enveloped the other.

                “So… the club trip. How long will it be? When will you leave? Where will you be going? Is it going to be safe? What about school? How much are you going to miss?” Right after calming his nerves about being left, Sunggyu began his whole rant of worries. He began bombarding the other with questions.

                Myungsoo pulled himself away from Sunggyu before sighing. He was used to the older being such a worry-wart but it still surp

Please log in to read the full chapter