Chapter 2

Missing and Misplacement
Please log in to read the full chapter
Annnnnnnnnnnd here chapter 2! Warning: It and it's boring.
Guess who's appearing!?
And thank you everyone for suscribing! Gosh I can't believe it.... THANK YOU!!!! (Sheesh 6 suscribers.... I'm so glad people actually like it enough to suscribe)

                Leaning against the school gate, Sunggyu had his arms crossed over his chest as he impatiently waited for his adorable little boyfriend to appear. He has doubtlessly glanced about a hundred times in hope of seeing the younger emerge. People has started to eye Sunggyu curiously and weirdly. Just as no sight of the younger came into sight, Sunggyu sighed for the nth time. He gave up and looked up at the sky. It was a great day out with just the right amount of breeze. The sky was painted a beautiful blue as white fluffy clouds scattered across, making it just the greatest day. With the weather, oh so wonderful, Sunggyu finally realized just how early he was today. No wonder some people was looking at him as if they have seen an octopus or something similar. Since the beginning of his first year at Woolim High, he has never, not once, got to school so early. You can say that he was lucky if he even made it to school in time without getting a punishment from the school officers or a detention for being late to class so many times.

                In the process of being perched against the gate, Sunggyu gradually thought back to the past year. Since the start of his high school days, he wasn’t able to spend much time with Myungsoo. It wasn’t due to the fact that high school was physically and emotionally draining but because Myungsoo himself was the president of the SC back in Junior high. Sunggyu still remembers his days of being the President and he knew just how much effort and time was needed to be in the SC, not to mention being the President. Although, Sunggyu indeed did have it slightly easier since Myungsoo was such an amazing VP whom excelled in everything. The other members in the SC were pretty reliable as well but Sunggyu wouldn’t say that they were at the level where he’ll be able to relax without the help of Myungsoo. Sunggyu doesn’t know who the new VP was or who the other members of the SC are after he left. He did indeed ask Myungsoo about it a few time but he never received a real justification.

                A certain memory was beginning to replay in Sunggyu’s head as he breathed out a sigh once again. He still remembers the last day of being the President which was also that last day of junior high in general. That day was his graduation and he had asked Myungsoo out to the roof like he always did during their time together. Since the day they started dating, Sunggyu was living every day with a smile on his face. The two were the perfect couple and everyone knew that they were together. Due to Sunggyu’s wish of letting every possible person know that Myungsoo was taken and was his, he was quite affectionate and his affection was put on full display. Myungsoo was not very happy about how possessive his boyfriend was and was often time embarrassed by what Sunggyu would do but he never complained to his lover. Remarkably, they have dated without a single fight breaking out among the two of them. Whether, it was quite hard to have an actual fight when Myungsoo is such a nice person who would forgive every stupid thing Sunggyu does and furthermore, Sunggyu was the type that will do anything and everything to spoil and love Myungsoo.

                That year passed by at an obscure speed as every single day of that year was full of entertainment and pleasant time despite all those piles of SC work. Knowing that he was going to be separated from his dear lovely boyfriend, Sunggyu was definitely not pleased on his day of graduation. He was worried about what will happen after he leaves. After knowing and being with the younger for two full years, Sunggyu knew how popular Myungsoo was among his peers, especially the girls. In truth, Myungsoo was quite popular among the boys as well despite the fact that he himself was a male and had boyish charms rather than more feminine features like the other popular males. With all these knowledge in mind, Sunggyu knew more than to be not worried about how others will be able to take Myungsoo away from him, especially now since he would no longer be able to protect him.

                Sunggyu was staring at his feet with a huge frown grimacing his face as he thought about all the potential rivals. Myungsoo saw this and couldn’t help but laugh at the familiar scene, a sense of déjà vu. When Sunggyu heard the little laugh, he looked up to see Myungsoo giggling to the side.

                “Sheesh Hyung, don’t worry.” He said with a grin. Myungsoo truly didn’t understand why his hyung was so worried. But then again, if Myungsoo was to ask Sunggyu, he would call him ignorant or oblivious as if it was the world’s most common fact to know of.

                “No you don’t understand, Myung-ah. We’re going to be separated soon, so I would no longer be able to protect you.” Sunggyu stated as he heaves out a groan, he was genuinely frustrated.

                “Protect? Protect me from what?” Tilting his head to the side slightly, Myungsoo stared at Sunggyu with an inquiring sense engraved in his eyes.

                “Ugh, I swear, why are you so innocently cute?” Sunggyu says as he captured the younger into a hug. “There will be so many dirty pests after you now that I leave. Not to say that we won’t be able to see each other for such a long time.”

                “Hyung, it’s not like we won’t ever see each other again.” Myungsoo stated through giggles as he hugged the older back. Sunggyu only sighed once again in response before he tightens his grip on the other, worried.

                “Promise to always call and text me, okay? We need to hang out a lot, too.” Sunggyu said with determination. Myungsoo laughed lightly at the other’s words before nodding his head in agreement.

                Although that was what he said and what the younger promised to do, such never happened. That summer, Myungsoo was forced to visit Jeju Island with his family for vacation. Therefore Sunggyu couldn’t spend his summer break with him, much to Sunggyu’s displeasure. Then the following year Myungsoo was captured by the SC and kept busy with all the SC work. With the SC taking up so much of his time even if Sunggyu had called or texted the younger, he barely ever got a reply. If Sunggyu called, that is if Myungsoo managed to answer, their conversation would always end in a few minutes or a few words. If Sunggyu were to message, Myungsoo’s text would always be short and barely enough to satisfy Sunggyu. But then Sunggyu would be too afraid to text the other more, worried that he would be interrupting or bothering him so he resolved to wait till summer. But then, this previous summer, Sunggyu and Myungsoo did achieve in finally meeting up with one another but that was the beginning. Later that summer Myungsoo was pulled into some family matters and had to leave Seoul. The last time they saw each other was one month ago and that month without seeing or talking to Myungsoo was a torture to Sunggyu.

With all these events in action, Sunggyu was forced to realize how much the one year difference between them was pulling them apart and obstructing their ability to spend time together. Although he and Myungsoo had been on a few dates, they were often really short dates where they will only watch a movie or walk around in a park. Not to mention that these dates are randomly scattered throughout the year when Myungsoo wasn’t so cooped up with SC work. There will be times where they will have more than one date in a month but other times they wouldn’t see each other for months. Simply said, their dates can be counted upon their hands. When the year ended Sunggyu thought that he could finally spend his summer with his boyfriend but then of course, Myungsoo had it differently.

                Sunggyu was abruptly dragged out from his memories when he heard a familiar voice calling him. He lifted his head up and scanned the area about for a familiar-looking male but didn’t find anyone similar.

                “Hyung!” Sunggyu perked up toward the direction the voice came. He rotated his body over to where he believed was where the voice was resonating from and saw the same raven-haired male whom he missed so much.

                “Myungsoo!” He clamored excitedly as he rushed over to the younger at an unbelievable speed. That one month was a real kill to Sunggyu. Sunggyu has already deeply missed his boyfriend from the past year and now after such a long time, he was finally able to be with him again. Immediately upon reaching the younger, he pulled him into a long and loving hug. Sunggyu could care less of what people were and will be saying about him. He doesn’t care of how people were beginning to stare at him judgingly or whisper about how strange he was being.

                “God, I missed you sooooooo much.” He whined as he embraced the younger even more tightly, trying to feel as much warmth as possible. The warmth of his lover was very calming to him and was the only thing, in his self-proclaimed world, that would make him feel calm. After a little while he felt Myungsoo laugh under him before reaching out his arms around and hugging him back gingerly.

                “Hyung, it’s been a while.”

                “You bet it has! One year and a summer!” Sunggyu grumbled with a massive pout. Myungsoo laughed a bit, once more.

                “It hasn’t been that long. We’ve met.”

                “Met? Sure, a few times. I haven’t seen you in one m

Please log in to read the full chapter