Meeting Exo

Baekmi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bomi Pov


"Don't do that again , baekhyun is from Exo the most famous group that not only this school every single school knows about!"If u mess with them consider yourself done for!"Chorong lectured Bomi.

RINGGGGG!"thats the bell leggo!"bomi said trying to change the topic.

They linked arms and went to their first class,science."Good morning everyone , I am your teacher , Mr. Jeff today I want to talk about an exiting project we do every year for chemistry.

Last year, for the grade elevens - " AHHHHHHHHHHH!!all the girls in the class exept for chorong and bomi squealed as baekhyun and 1 other cute guy walked in the room.

"Silence everybody this is not how we start a science class , Baekhyun and Luhan explain why u r late!"Mr. Jeff said.

Luhan and Baekhyun looked at each other. Then finally Luhan with a grin on his face spoke up,"We couldn't find our way to class.

"Mr Jeff excused them then carried on with his lesson"Now as I was saying,last year the grade elevens had problems with their partners where they were too busy socializing then using the class time I gave them to work on the projects so I will choose your partners."Everyone groaned.

"Here are the names....."Bomi listened carefully to hear who her partner would be.

"Chorong and Luhan"

"Lastly , Bomi and .....

Baekhyun"

WHAT!!!!

There is no way she would be partners with that bully Baekhyun!!She scowled as Baekhyun walked up to her "Lets get this over and done with at my house.

"bomi just rolled her eyes as he walked up and started chatting with Luhan.

Chorong came up to bomi and comforted her "Gwenchana bomi ahh at least it's not the end of the world".

Bomi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter