Introduction

Baekmi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bomi pov


RINGGGGGGGGGGG!Bomi's alarm clock went off,but she had woken up before time.

Why? Because she had been accepted into a very good and expensive high school where she will be attending for 2 years.

She made her breakfast because her mom was out looking for a job since they were poor.Ever since her dad had gone to America and her mom was told he had died.

Bomi was left as only her mom's responsibility.

She was waiting at the bus stop when she saw a girl about the same age as her running towards her.

"Sorry I'm late!"Chorong said as she tried to regain her breath.

"Gwenchana!"Bomi said holding Chorong's hand.Unlike her Chorong was from a fairly wealthy family and they always helped Bomi and her mother when they needed it.They were walking and joking around when Bomi accidentally bumped into someone's chest.

She noticed how everyone around her looked as if they saw a ghost.As she turned around to look up at a tall and good looking guy.

"How dare u bump into our Baekhyun oppa!" A girl with Gucci everything yelled.

"I'm sorry,i didn't mean to bump into u."Bomi said.The talk boy named baekhyun bent down to her and said"You filthy thing you ruined my shirt by putting your beggar germs on me.

" Bomi was ANGRY "I SAID I WAS SORRY IS THAT SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND!!!"She yelled in baekhyun's face.

Three girls came up to me and started pulling my hair " you ugly thing how dare u yell at OUR bae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter