Episode 4: I'll See you in My Aquarium

Princess Hakyeon [DISCONTINUED]

"Well," Hakyeon flipped his hair and turned to look at Wonshik, "this was fun! Let's do this again." He smiled sweetly and pushed the door open. "Bye!~" He waved.

"Don't come back!" Wonshik yelled.

-

-

-

"Little bro, could you let me in?" Hakyeon battered his eyes and pouted like a little kid as he waited at the front gates of his mansion. Yes, his family was super rich, so Hakyeon could buy and do whatever he wanted, and no one would really care.
"Jaehwan! God damn it, let me in!" He yelled.

"Fine," Jaehwan sighed and unlocked the large gates. Unlike Hakyeon, his older brother, Jaehwan was practically ready to partake in business deals, and wanted to inherit the estate. He and his father knew that Hakyeon wouldn't care about inheriting the family estate. All the older boy did was "mess around" (that's what it was to their eyes anyway).
"Ugh, please don't tell me you're dressing up like that again," the younger male shook his head at Hakyeon, who then crossed his arms and stuck his tongue out.

"You're just jealous because I'm prettier than you. Oh, and the fact that you've never been laid in your entire lifetime, so you're still a lame ~" Hakyeon was pretty good at making his younger brother flush with embarrassment and regret half of his life.

"..Just shut up and change already, dad and I have a press conference to attend, so time shouldn't be wasted," Jaehwan pushed his sunglasses up his nose and then shut the gates, "but can I also ask you a question? Why? Why do you do this? Dress up and act like women? Why don't you go to school for once?"

"Because life is short," Hakyeon shook his head at his brother and turned to face him, "because I want to make something out of my life instead of be like you," he nearly hissed the last word of his sentence. "And, it was because of mom." He turned around and left Jaehwan standing in driveway.

-

-

-

Hakyeon shut the door to his room and began taking everything off: his wig, dress, make-up, and high heels. He did it all slowly though. The male stared at himself in the mirror, he was now his regular self, with his short, dark red hair instead of a beautiful wig on his head. He opened his closet, which was mostly filled with dresses, and grabbed a shirt that was on a hanger. He slipped the shirt on and then fell onto his bed to stare up at the ceiling, only to think about Wonshik.
"What was his name again? Wonshik?" He said to himself with a whisper, "he's cute." He cracked a smile, "I should visit him again tomorrow." 

- The Next Day -

"Hakyeon! Uncle Jonghyun is coming over in 10 minutes, dad wants you and I downstairs and dressed," Jaehwan knocked on his older brother's door and then opened it. 

"Whadda think little bro? Don't I look amazing?~" Hakyeon battered his eyes and twirled around in another outfit. This time he wore a short-blonde wig with a big red flower headband, instead of a long brown wig. His attire consisted of a white blouse with puffy sleeves (it also especially made his chest stick out) and he wore a puffy brown skirt with a red bow around his waist. And to top if off, he had yellow leggings with orange dots all over them. Jaehwan cringed and flushed.
"Not again 'Yeon!" He complained and shut the door quickly.

"Aww..did he think my chest was too big?" Hakyeon pouted playfully and slid his soft slippers onto his feet before he skipped out of his room. "Heeeeyy!" He announced throughout the entire house.

"Hakyeon, could you please not wear that in this house?" His brother and his dad shouted.

"I'm just having fun you know!" Hakyeon winked and slid down the railing of the staircase. 

"God, I hate you.." Jaehwan grumbled under his breath and looked down out of embarrassment.
The doors of the house burst open, and multiple people stepped inside the house. Jaehwan gulped as his uncle, Jonghyun entered the house. Jonghyun was the prime minister of South Korea. But..

"Heya everyone! Jonghyunnie in the house!"  He also acted like a 12-year-old around his family.

"Uncle Jonghyun!" Hakyeon called out.

"Oh if it isn't my favorite!" Jonghyun squealed and ran over to the male, "you're so adorable!" He giggled.

"Aw uncle! You're so nice!" Hakyeon giggled as well.

"Hakyeon, how many times do I have to say this? Don't show your face to me while you're dressed like that!" Hakyeon's father shouted.

"I'm only having a fun father," Hakyeon stuck his tongue out and crossed his arms across his chest. "Whatever, I'm going out anyway." He shook his head and waved at everyone, "Bye~" he winked and skipped out of the house.

"How do you manage to keep up with a cutie like that?" Jonghyun pointed out with a laugh.

-

-

-

"Man..thanks again guys," Wonshik thanked everyone who came with him to the store to buy a fish tank for his jellyfish. Though, the trip took longer than expected..
It consisted of the four of them constantly turning to stone (luckily Wonshik was there to man up).

"That really took longer than it should have.." Sanghyuk pointed out and slumped onto the couch.

"I'm hungry," Taekwoon yawned.

"I'll start making dinner," Hongbin walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge to look for something to cook.

"Wonshikie, do you need help setting up the fish tank?" Taekwoon asked.

"No, I'm alright. I know what I'm doing," Wonshik grinned proudly as he began setting up the new tank.
It ended up not taking him a while to put the tank together, he carefully too Ravi out of the bathtub with a net and slowly placed him into the tank. 'Thank god the tanks done,' he grinned to himself and just sat and stared into the fish tank, "how's that feel? Do you like being in a tank instead of a bathtub?" He cracked a smile, "I bet it feels nice." 

"Hey! Dinner's ready guys!" Hongbin called out and everyone ran into the kitchen, "get yourself a plate first," he sighed and crossed his arms. Everyone did as they were told and grabbed a plate from the cabinet; they formed a line behind Hongbin for the male to put food on their plate.
They all then sat down at the dinner table and began to chat about things they liked and agreed on. "Did you all enjoy dinner from tonight?" Hongbin asked and everyone sat up to take their empty plate to the sink.

"Yeah! It was really good!" Taekwoon exclaimed.

"It was amazing! Thank you!" Sanghyuk smiled.

"And you Wonshik? What did you think?" Hongbin asked and turned to the boy.

"Thanks for cooking tonight, the meal was great."

-

-

-

((A/N: AHHH, I'm having a lot of fun writing this!))