Episode 1: The Brotherhood

Princess Hakyeon [DISCONTINUED]

"E-Excuse me..!" Wonshik shouted. "Y-You can't keep the jellyfish contained like that, it's going to die!" He argued.

"Hey! Get away!" The store clerk pushed Wonshik away.

"I'm just telling you to transfer that jellyfish into a different container, it's going to die!" Wonshik continued to reason with the store clerk, but it wasn't working.

"I told you to get away!" The store clerk pushed Wonshik onto the ground. The boy rolled on the ground and curled up into a ball as he stopped rolling.

"Oww.." He winced and looked up, spotting a tall figure.

"You alright there, hun?" A voice said. Wonshik looked in awe as a woman stood over him. Her hair flew perfectly in the wind as if she were a real-life heroin from a television drama. Wonshik continued to stare at her; thinking: 'Mom, I think I found a real life princess.'

~Earlier that day~

Wonshik stood in the middle of Seoul Plaza, looking down at the pamphlet in his hands; it read:

Seoul Jellyfish Exhibit

Lasts Monday, June 1st to Wednesday, June 3rd!

Kids get in free!

The male sighed as he lifted the pamphlet down. Maybe this was a bad idea. 'Mom, I made it to Seoul, finally. But, there's just some things I don't like about it..' He thought. Recently Wonshik had made some Internet friends, they've been talking for over four months and they all became pretty close. One of them suggested that Wonshik moves to Seoul and live with the group. Of course, Wonshik agreed to this, so he packed up his things and moved into a small apartment building in Seoul with three residents; Hongbin, Taekwoon, and Sanghyuk. In a way, you could say the four were all the same. They were all males in their twenties who were all obsessed with certain things: Taekwoon was a male obsessed with pandas, Sanghyuk was obsessed with collecting figurines, Hongbin was obsessed with old cameras, and Wonshik was obsessed with jellyfish. When Wonshik was a little kid, his mom would always take him to aquariums and he would name every single jellyfish in the tank.

"See mom! I named them all!"

"Wow honey, that's very impressive. How did you learn to tell them apart like that?"

"Hehe! I studied reealllly hard!"

Wonshik loves lying on his bed and closing his eyes; that memory would automatically pop into his mind. But something he never can forget.. When his mother died when he was little. Sometimes he would talk to her as if she was in the room with him; he'd tell her about all the things that happened in his day, thing's that were bothering him, things he was excited about. He would go on.

'Mom, I don't know if I've told you this, but, whenever a stylish girl comes near me, I freeze and turn to stone. Literally,' he thought as he navigated through the large crowd of people. 'It sounds stupid I know, but the brotherhood and I just can't stand stylish girls,' he let out a sigh and took the train back home.

"Guys, I'm home!" Wonshik announced as he entered the apartment building; sliding his shoes off before he entered the living room. "I have returned!"

"Ah, it seems our Ravi has returned!" Sanghyuk laughed.

"Did you get what we asked for?!" Hongbin urged.

"Yes, yes I did," Wonshik laughed nervously. He opened his bag and slowly pulled out items one at a time. "Taekwoon, I got this plush panda from a claw machine," he handed a stuffed panda plush to Taekwoon, who lit up.

"Thank you!" The boy repeated happily. Wonshik smiled and pulled out another item.

"Hongbin, I found some old Polaroid film at this camera shop. Is this good?" He asked looking at the male.

"Let's see..ahh, this is excellent.." Hongbin nodded politely. "Thank you very much," he smiled. Wonshik pulled another item from out of his bag.

"And lastly for Sanghyuk..ah it got crumpled, I'm sorry..!" He apologized and handed a poster to the male.

"There's no need to apologize, Ravi," Sanghyuk whispered, looking down at the poster. "The poster is fine." He smiled, continuing to whisper. Wonshik let out a sigh of relief and nodded at the three.

"Did you get to go to that jellyfish event-thingy?" The three asked.

"No," Wonshik shook his head.

"Why not?" Hongbin asked and sat down on the couch.

"I don't know..just got nervous..there were stylish girls everywhere," Wonshik sighed as he sat down on the couch. "That's why I froze in Seoul Plaza." He chuckled.

"Ah-haha! I see that you were too weak to go!" Taekwoon laughed.

"Be nice," Sanghyuk whispered, drinking a cup of tea.

~

For the next hour, the group continued to talk about past memories that they all either found funny or embarrassing. After talking for an hour, Wonshik started cooking dinner. Usually, Hongbin would come into the kitchen and help around, but then he would go back into the living room to make sure someone didn't destroy something. At the dinner table, Sanghyuk told everyone scary stories, which of course freaked all of them out for a couple minutes. After dinner, Hongbin was forced to do the dishes. During this time, Wonshik left the building and went to the pet shop to see Ravi, the jellyfish that was in a tank there. He would occasionally talk to Ravi about his day or how he wishes he could be in the tank with the jellyfish.

"Hi Ravi, it's Wonshik," he smiled, pressing his face against the glass of the shop window. "Man, I wish I was in that tank with you." He whispered. "Do you ever get lonely? I bet.." he muttered. The males eye's widened. Another jellyfish floated in the tank with Ravi. 'What?? No, no! This can't be happening! If these two jellyfish share a tank..Ravi is going to die! They can't be together! The store clerk has to know!' Wonshik quickly looked inside the store, the store clerk was at the counter, reading a magazine. 'Damnit! It's one of those stylish guys! His perfect hair look's like it's worth a million bucks, why!' He complained internally. 'Okay, you can do it!' Wonshik gulped and awkwardly knocked on the glass. He continued to do so until the store clerk came to the door.

"I'm sorry, but we're closed," the store clerk said. Wonshik jumped back, nervous about what to say. "Can I help you?"

"U-Uh..j-jellyfish in t-there.." Wonshik pointed at Ravi in the tank.

"The jellyfish?" The stork clerk questioned.

"..i-it's going to..d-die..if.." Wonshik took in a deep breath and faced the store clerk. "It is scientifically proven that if those two jellyfish share-" he went on quickly, explaining scientifically how the two jellyfish couldn't live in an environment together.

"What..?" The store clerk mumbled. "..I-I'm sorry but we're closed-"

"No! If you let those two jellyfish be in the same tank, Ravi is going to die!" Wonshik argued. "E-Excuse me..!" He shouted. "Y-You can't keep the jellyfish contained like that, it's going to die!" He argued.

"Hey! Get away!" The store clerk pushed Wonshik away.

"I'm just telling you to transfer that jellyfish into a different container, it's going to die!" Wonshik continued to reason with the store clerk, but it wasn't working.

"I told you to get away!" The store clerk pushed Wonshik onto the ground. The boy rolled on the ground and curled up into a ball as he stopped rolling.

"Oww.." He winced and looked up, spotting a tall figure.

"You alright there, hun?" A voice said. Wonshik looked in awe as a woman stood over him. Her hair flew perfectly in the wind as if she were a real-life heroin from a television drama. Wonshik continued to stare at her; thinking: 'Mom, I think I found a real life princess.'

((Ah! I hope you all enjoyed that!))