Episode 2: She's not a princess??

Princess Hakyeon [DISCONTINUED]

((A/N: holy carp, people like this! :0))

~

 

"Are you alright dear?" The woman asked as she peered down at Wonshik. He looked up at her and noticed her beautiful features. She had long brown hair (with bangs) that flew in the wind as she stood proudly in a blue dress that had fishnet fabric covering her shoulders and arms. She wore a headband (of some sort) with a circular hat. Adding to her fishnet top, she wore fishnet gloves.

Her skin was toned brown slightly, which made her stick out the most other than her beautiful dress.

'She called me dear!' Wonshik flushed. '! It's a stylish chick!' He screamed internally. "U-Uh..I'm..okay.." He managed to say.

"Okay? It looks you took quite a roll there," she said. "You there, why'd you push this male?" Her tone all of a sudden as she pointed at the store clerk.

"U-Uh..he was getting up all in my face!" The store clerk defended himself.

"About what?" The woman asked and looked to Wonshik.

"Ravi! H-He's that spotted jellyfish in the tank. The other jellyfish that's with him has a chemical in its body that could kill Ravi! So consider him already dead!" Wonshik yelled.

"Then why don't you buy the jelly thing?" The woman blinked. "You, I'd like to buy that spotted jelly thingy!" She ordered.

"But my manager-"

"You can just tell him the poor thing died," the woman flipped her hair and battered her eyes. The store clerk obviously became mesmerized by her beauty.

'Mom, I met this beautiful princess today, she's strong, sweet, and she uses her beauty as a weapon.' Wonshik thought in awe.

"O-Of course..Let me get you everything ready.." The store clerk nodded quickly and went back into the store.

-

-

-

"I didn't know that you needed this much stuff for a jellyfish, I thought you just needed to put it in a tank and feed it," the woman said, quite surprised. She had boughten everything that Wonshik needed for caring a jellyfish.

"I-I'm sorry about that miss.." Wonshik apologized nervously. "I'm sorry you had to pay for everything." 

"Huh? Are you kidding me? This was fun!" She chirped.

'Fun?' Wonshik raised an eyebrow at the woman. 'Stylish woman are weird..'

"Which way?" She asked as they stopped at an intersection. "By the way, I never got your name." She looked at Wonshik.

"My name? Y-You can call me Wonshik.." The male mumbled. "Oh..left," he pointed and the two started walking down the street.

"Wonshik..that's a nice name, I'm Hakyeon." She chirped with a smile. "You're very handsome you know, Wonshik." She pointed out.

"Me?!" Wonshik flushed red. "..t-thank you.." He whispered. "Look miss Hakyeon..it was very kind of you to buy me all of this and walk me home," he started.

"Is this where you live? Ah, it's a cute little apartment you live in!" She awed. "Let me help you at least," she offered. Wonshik mentally facepalmed at himself and gave in.

"Fine.." He sighed. 

He took out the keys to the building and unlocked the door. He peaked inside, "Good, the coast is clear." He let out a sigh of relief.

"Oh this place you live in is really cute," she smiled.

"Hey! You have to keep your voice down!" He stated and let her in the building. "Okay, follow me miss," he sighed and led her into the bathroom.

-

-

-

The two filled the bath tub up and then set Ravi in the tub. Finally, "Hey Ravi," Wonshik smiled at the jellyfish in the tub.

"Do you think he's happy?" Hakyeon asked as she kneeled down near the tub.

"Yes," Wonshik smiled. "I'll need to buy him a tank tomorrow." He nodded and stood up. "Thank you miss," he said.

"Like I said earlier, this was fun!~" Hakyeon giggled. 'I don't think fun is the right word to use..' Wonshik thought.

"Hey what's all the noise coming from?" Taekwoon yawned, turning on a light in the living room.

"Oh no! Q-Quick, escape through the window!" Wonshik panicked as he climbed up to open the window. "Quickly!"

"Why?" Hakyeon blinked. The bathroom door slides open and Taekwoon stood in the doorway.

"T-Taekwoon! I can explain!"

"WHY IS THERE A STYLISH GIRL IN OUR BATHROOM?! AND WHAT'S THAT THING DOING IN OUR TUB?!" Taekwoon screamed before turning to stone, literally.

"What happened to him?" Haekyeon asked and pointed at the boy.

"Crap! It's too late!" Wonshik panicked and took Hakyeon's wrist before he dragged her up the stairs to the second floor.

"What's the big deal downstairs?" Sanghyuk asked when he saw Wonshik run up the stairs.

"IT'S NOTHING, EVERYTHING IS UNDER CONTROL!" Wonshik yelled and ran into his room, locking it after he shut it. "Oh god, that was close.." He whispered as he heard everyones screams from downstairs about the jellyfish in the tub.

"Did you draw all these?" Hakyeon asked as she looked at all the jellyfish drawings on the walls. "They're all very pretty," she said.

"Huh? Y-Yeah..I did," Wonshik walked toward her.

"What's this jellyfish called, the one with all the bright colors?" Hakyeon asked.

"That's the Flower Hat Jellyfish," Wonshik replied. "But those bright colors around it are a-"

"That's nice.." Hakyeon mumbled moving on to another drawing. Then she yawned. "Man I'm tired..I stayed up all night the other night partying." She yawned again. "Mind if I crash at your place?" She tiredly slumped over to Wonshik's bed and grabbed the blanket off it as she slid onto the ground.

"N-No! Hey wait-" It was too late, the girl had fallen asleep. "She's asleep already?!" He whispered and let out a sigh. He walked over to her and pulled the blanket over her before climbing into bed.

'Mom..today was a really weird day..' He thought before he dozed off.

-

-

-

Wonshik blinked his eyes open and his side, still finding the girl that crashed in his room last night. 'So it wasn't a dream,' He thought as he sat up. He stepped one foot onto the ground then another, but his foot touched something weird, causing him to shiver. "W-What the hell?!" He whispered as he stood up and hopped off the item his foot touched. "It's a wig..?" He raised an eyebrow and picked up the wig. 'I heard wigs are popular among the stylish, so it makes sense someone like her would wear one,' he thought and walked over to the mirror. He stared at the wig, then himself in the mirror before he placed it on his head. '..I look like a living zombie in this..' He cringed.

"Nice wig isn't it? Yeah, I got it off eBay for about ten bucks?" A voice said. Wonshik turned his head and his jaw dropped.

"W-Whaa.." Was all he could process.

"Stop starin' would ya?" Hakyeon sighed. "Yeah, I'm a dude." He said. "Can I have my wig back?" He asked and stood up as he walked toward Wonshik, who was already turned to stone by now.

'Mom, I met a princess. She's kind, strong, beautiful..and a she's a he!'