Episode 3: Enchanted

Princess Hakyeon [DISCONTINUED]

"Nice wig isn't it? Yeah, I got it off eBay for about ten bucks?" A voice said. Wonshik turned his head and his jaw dropped.

"W-Whaa.." Was all he could process.

"Stop starin' would ya?" Hakyeon sighed. "Yeah, I'm a dude." He said. "Can I have my wig back?" He asked and stood up as he walked toward Wonshik, who was already turned to stone by now.

'Mom, I met a princess. She's kind, strong, beautiful..and a she's a he!'

-

-

-

"Wonshik? You okay?" Hakyeon blinked as he stepped toward Wonshik, who was already stone by now. The male poked at Wonshik continuously until the stone broke and shattered of the younger male.

"No! Stop poking me!" Wonshik screamed and jumped back. "J-Just take your wig!" He shouted.

"You alright? Why'd you turn into stone?" Hakyeon asked.

"Ah, get away from me!" Wonshik yelled and slowly backed up toward the door.

"Why?"

"You're a guy! And you tricked me last night into thinking that you were a girl!?" Wonshik accused.
Hakyeon blinked at the younger male and placed his hands onto his hips.

"Well that's not actually what I did," he started. "Yeah, I get you're freaked out and all because I'm a guy and stuff..but crossdressing is my hobby." He said and sighed.

"Wha..you're hobby..?" Wonshik looked up at the older male and blinked.

"Yeah," Hakyeon nodded. "When I was little-"

"Yeah that's nice and all, but could you just clean yourself up and quickly leave!" Wonshik shivered. "I will check outside if the coast is clear for you," he turned around and quietly opened the door, looking left and right of his surroundings. "Okay, it's clear.." He whispered to Hakyeon.

"Well aren't you being rude," Hakyeon sighed as he peeked outside the door. "So I can just use the sinks out here, thanks." He shrugged as he stepped outside Wonshik's room.

"Wonshik! You've got a lot of explaining to do!" Taekwoon shouted from downstairs. Wonshik felt a shiver go up his spin. "Hurry up! Get back inside!" He whispered and pushed Hakyeon back into his room.

"Wonshik, what's going on? Why is there a jellyfish in our bathtub? And what's all the noise?" Sanghyuk walked up the stairs with Taekwoon. 

"E-Everything is okay!" Wonshik replied nervously.

"Then what's that in your hand? Is that a wig?" Taekwoon blinked.

"E-Eh?! N-No! I'm just cleaning up all the dust..see?" Wonshik chuckled nervously and pretended to clean dust wig the wig. 'Way to go loser,' he cried internally.

"Mnn, okay..But please come downstairs, we can't have a jellyfish in our bathtub: it's unsanitary," Sanghyuk nodded and proceeded downstairs with Taekwoon.
Wonshik made a sigh of relief and opened his bedroom door. "Just take your wig and clean yourself up! I'll be right back!" He threw Hakyeon's wig back into his room and shut the door.

"Thanks.." Hakyeon sighed.

-

-

-

"Look guys, I don't have anymore money left after I spent it last night," Wonshik had to explain to everyone about the jellyfish he bought last night, but he didn't tell them about the guy who was currently in his room, half- and a crossdresser. "Look, could one of you guys lend me money to buy a tank?" He asked frantically.

"How much does a tank cost?" Sanghyuk questioned with crossed arms.

"..Uh.." Wonshik struggled to think of a right way to say that fish tanks were really expensive. "..100 bucks.." He managed to say.

"100 dollars?!" Taekwoon screeched.

"Aish..not so loud.." Hongbin cringed, "Well, we can't keep the little fellow in our bathtub forever, so we have to buy a tank." He reasoned. The others nodded in agreement.

"Hm, I agree," Sanghyuk nodded.

Creek

"Guys, did anyone hear that?" Taekwoon blinked and looked up at the ceiling. Wonshik gulped and felt a shiver run down his shine.
The floorboards from upstairs creaked again. 

"I heard that," Sanghyuk nodded, "We should check it out." He suggested.

"No! I-I mean..I'll check it out!" Wonshik ran to the stairs. "You three stay down here!" He ran up the stairs. He stopped when he reached the hallway; noting a drop of water fall from one of the sinks. 'Thank god..' He quickly tiptoed to his door and opened it too see Hakyeon laying on his side with a towel around his neck and a childish smirk on his face. "Hnng! Why!" He screamed quietly.

"Don't I look fabulous or what?" Hakyeon grinned.

"Put on your dress and make-up and other stuff!" Wonshik complained.

"I'm only trying to have fun," Hakyeon pouted playfully. Wonshik rolled his eyes and picked up Hakyeon's wig up from the floor before he threw it at him.
"Please get dressed.Wonshik sighed.

-

-

-

After waiting patiently outside for Hakyeon to get dressed, (which seemed like it took forever) the older male finally emerged from Wonshik's room. Wonshik cringed at seeing the male, only to get a smack from Hakyeon.
"You really are rude," he sighed.

"Stay here please, I'll be right back," Wonshik walked down the hallway and kneeled down to check if his roommates were anywhere in sight. "Okay, come on." He gestured Hakyeon over.

"Why are you so strict about me being seen by the others?" The male asked and walked down the stairs.

"My roommates are going to kill me if they find out you're here," Wonshik pinched the bridge of his nose and led Hakyeon to the front door.

"Well," Hakyeon flipped his hair and turned to look at Wonshik, "this was fun! Let's do this again." He smiled sweetly and pushed the door open. "Bye!~" He waved.

"Don't come back!" Wonshik yelled.

-

-

-

((A/N: I sorta rushed to write this, sorry it's kinda bad))