The Best News Ever? Maybe Not...

Fantasy or Reality

I am such a horrible person at updating, nuff said.

But then again, I was really glad that I didn't update for a while so it meant that I didn't have to worry about losing my latest updated chapter too. :D

But I'm still a horrible updater. >.<

Navy - Thoughts

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Two Months Later - 

There was laughter all around  the living room as everybody sat relaxing in front of the television watching "2 Days and 1 Night", taking a well deserved break from the day.

"Who wants pie?"

 Murmurs of agreement were heard from the small crowd as the scent of said dessert began to waft out of the kitchen and tickled our noses. My grin slowly turned into a slight frown when I saw Roo sluggishly trail behind Key as he stepped out bearing plates of  freshly baked lemon meringue pie on a tray. While everybody was busy attacking the food, Roo just literally flopped into my arms and snuggled into my neck - ready to fall asleep any minute.

"What's wrong Roo? You've been looking a little too tired for my liking."

"I'll tell you later ok? Let me get my sleep first."

"If you're goona be sleeping, then I'm helping myself to your share."

"It's Roo's Taemin."

"But she's not going to eat so why let it go to waste? Besides, she's sleeping all the time."

"I kinda agree - she's been sleeping so much that she's missing meals. Well, at least part of it."

"Yea, sleeping so much that she's gonna become a lazy pig!"

"YAH!"

All of us jumped at least a good 4 centimeters off our butts at Roo's sudden and sharp rebuff.

"I heard that Key, better watch that mouth of your's before you offend some other random PG woman on the street..."

Roo growled as she said that, it was as if she did it deliberately to induce fear into everyone - even our visually emotionless managers had a slight look of worry in their eyes. As for Key, anyone could see that he was having a full on panic attack on his face, cold sweat and everything.

And Roo barely even moved an inch from my neck.

"She was never like this before..." 

"Are you sure you're alright yeobo?"

"Yes, I am perfectly fine. As normal as I can ever be."

"You don't sound that way to me though..."

"I. Am. Fine."

"If you say so..."

Everybody slowly went back to eating their share of the pie, only the sounds of the television as well as the scraping of forks on plates could be heard. No one dared to open their mouths for fear of offending the only lady in the house, except for one. 

"Erm, Roo?"

She gave Onew a piercing stare as she peaked through her lashes. He seems undisturbed by it though.

"I hope you don't mind me asking, but are you pregnant by any chance?"

"How could you guess?"

Everybody momentarily stopped what they were doing and looked at her gobsmacked.

"You kind of had the tell tale signs of being, errrr being occupied in the oven?"

"And?"

"And you used the lingo PG."

"I though PG stands for Parental Guidance?"

"Yes, it does stands for that Minho - but it also stands for being PREGNANT in pregnancy lingo."

"Ohhh..."

"I think you might want to close your mouth Jonghyun hyung, its been open for some time now."

I wanted to close my mouth, but I was in too much shock to do so. Roo raised her sleepy head and looked at me, as if she was expecting me to ask her something. It took me a while before I managed an audible whisper:

"Are you really pregnant?"

She sighed.

"Yeobo, I have been carrying your child for the last two months."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Cause you were barely in Korea? Mind you, this is the first time since I don't know when I last saw you because you are constantly missing all the time."

"Oh my gosh, I really didn't know that..."

I didn't know how to react, my head was just filled with confusing thoughts that majority of the time don't make any sense except for one single line:

"Oh my gosh, I'm a father."

"Ohmygosh, I'm a father."

"Ohmyfreakinggosh, I'm a freaking father."

"Ohmyfugginfreakinggosh, I'm a fuggin freaking father to a potential daughter."

"...OHMYFUGGINGOD, JONGHYUN IS GONNA BE A DAD."

That's my best friend Key for ya, voicing out my inner thoughts when I can barely speak.

"But they aren't married yet!"

"Yea! How can one have kids when they're not married yet?!"

All of us just stared in disbelief at Taemin, was he really that innocent?

"What? I thought couple only made babies on the first night of marriage?"

Yes, he really was that innocent.

"Erm Hum, Jonghyun?"

I turned my head towards the voice, only to be looking at SHINee's manager straight in the face.

"I think you have a lot of explaining to do."

I gulped, just got real.