Hello there...

Fantasy or Reality

Navy words for thoughts; Watermelon for speech

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With the other four members out for their schedule till late, the piercing silence in the empty dorm was beginning to annoy me.

"Aish, this is not helping. Maybe a walk in the park will do me some good instead."

 I dragged my mentally tired self out of the warm apartment and into the cold winter wonderland. Since the New Year is approaching, many shops have decided to switch out the Christmas ornaments in favor of New Year banners instead. But if one thing still remains from Christmas, its the overflowing amount of happy couples and families out in full force on the streets.

Boyfriend, Girlfriend; Husband, Wife, Kids; Happy old couple, Happy young couple, Happy kids, Happy everybody but me.

"Yeish, don't they have better things to do at home? All this happiness is really annoying me."

I sighed for what seemed like the thousandth time today. Everyone surrounding me right now all have the warm company of their significant others, and they are happy. 

Me?

Sad, lonely and cold - both metaphorically and literally.

I sighed again as I looked up from the grey pavements.

"Well, at least the park is empty."

The park was entirely covered in a thin layer of soft white snow, the only exception being the paths as it was swept away to the side. Taking in a deep breath of the cold crisp air, all the questions in my mind started to feel significantly lighter. But even so, I could not help but continue to ponder about them. I took a seat on one of the benches as I continued to think. I just sat there undisturbed for awhile when I felt somebody poke my shoulder. My head flew up instantly while my mind was still deep in thought.

"Huh?"

"Would you like to buy some flowers young man?"

"What?"

"Poor boy, you must have been waiting in the cold for too long - you can't even comprehend what I'm saying!"

"Waiting? But -"

"Of course! You must have been waiting for your girlfriend haven't you young man? Poor boy, made to wait in the cold while his significant other is somewhere else." The old lady sighed before continuing "You must really love her to be waiting here for such a long time!"

"Huh?! Whoa, hang on there lady - who said I was waiting for somebody here?! You can't just make assumptions just like that you know!"

"Haha, you are so adorable when you deny do you know that? Come, take this. Give it to her when she comes later neh?"

She then proceeds to put something into my hands before walking off with a giant smile on her face. As for me? Well, I was too stunned by her actions to do anything really. I looked at the thing in my hand, it was a small bouquet of lilies, lily of the valley to be exact. I felt frustration rise up in me again as I slumped back onto the bench boring holes into the sky. I don't know why but I had a very strong feeling that I was going to need them later. I decided to just bring the flowers back to the dorm with me since Key was complaining about how lifeless the place was sans flowers the other day. Continuing my walk, I kept looking down on the path as my mind continue its train of thought before I was distracted. Then suddenly - 

"Umpgh!"

I landed on the ground, first - with my chest feeling slightly sore.

"Ouch, that hurts... Ohmygosh! Are you ok sir?" 

I felt somebody helping me off the ground while I was still in a daze. Shaking my head a little, I turn towards the person - ready to give her a piece of my mind.   But all I could do was to stand there with a look of shock on my face.

"It can't be..."

Apparently the girl was going through some kind realization as well, she had a similar expression like mine. The both of us opened our mouths at the same time.

"I know you!"

We covered our mouths, slightly embarrassed with ourselves. I could feel my heart pumping extremely fast, butterflies started to appear in my stomach from out of nowhere. making me feel extremely nervous. I suddenly remembered that I had a bunch of lilies in my hands.

"He-Hey, here - this is for you."

"Ohmy, thank you!" 

She smiled at me. My fast beating heart was also starting to develop this warm fuzzy feeling, it felt really nice. Something to do with this girl perhaps? 

"What's your name babe?"

I mentally smacked myself, how could I call her babe?! Its my first time seeing her and I called her babe!

"Well, I'm Chae Roo. Park Chae Roo. You could call me Roo for short."

Its my turn to give a toothy grin. 

"Cool! Say, you wanna go grab some dinner later tonight? If you want that is..."

"Sure, why not? 7pm back here?"  

 

First chapter out!!

If its crappy, please forgive me yea? ><

Comment & Sub Please!! <3