Chapter 3

Sweet Dangerous Blood

CHAPTER 3

 

I walked back and forth in front of Taeyong’s house, decided to return his clothes and umbrella tonight. Come on, Ten! Don’t be a coward!

I took a deep breath, which is actually just out of habit whenever I feel nervous, before pressing the door bell.

A minute later, someone opened the door. It’s Taeyong!

He looked at me coldly. His stare was really sharp and intimidating. There wasn’t any smile or friendly grin on his handsome face like what he had been showed to me last month. But he was still as breathtaking as I remember. And honestly, he looked ier like this.

, Ten! Get yourself together!

I was fidgeting nervously. I guess Taeyong doesn’t remember me. After all, when he invited me last month inside his house, he was drunk. Suddenly I felt a pang in my chest. I hope he could remember me…

I was trying to show him my best smile, hope I didn’t scare him. “Hello, I’m here to return your clothes and umbrella. I know you don’t remember me because you’re drunk back then…”

“Shut up, Ten! I remember you!” Taeyong cut me off. His stare was still as cold as the ice. “Why did you not come earlier? I’ve been waiting for you for a month!” Taeyong looked angry.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t know you need these clothes and umbrella sooner.” I smiled at him apologetically, still trying to win his heart by using my smile. Yuta and Hansol said my smile is the best weapon in me. I can lure anyone easily using my smile. But I guess it doesn’t affect Taeyong at all. His face was still stoic and intimidating.

“I’m not waiting for the ing clothes! I’m waiting for you.”

Okay. What’s that mean?

Taeyong’s gaze softened. “I want getting to know you better.”

“Oh.” My face heated up. I lowered my gaze, afraid if I stare at him too long I would make fool of myself.

Dammit! He only said he wants getting knows you better, Ten! Not saying that he likes you or what!

“You’re cute.” Taeyong was giggling, pulled me out of my internal self-talk. My eyes widened because of our proximity. He bent his knees, tilted his head, looking straight into my eyes. I held my breath, too mesmerized by his beautiful caramel orbs. Seriously, how could someone has a really beautiful pair of eyes like him?! And it’s like his gaze is full of magic, luring me closer to him, and then trapping me inside in a complicated maze, unable to find the way out.

Taeyong’s breathe on my face made my throat dry. It’s really painful restraining myself to not jump on him and plant my fangs on his neck.

“Come in.”

No! I can’t stay too near with him when I’m thirsty!

I shook my head. “I’ll come again tomorrow night. I have to… do something.”

I have to hunt.

Taeyong pouted.

Damn, Lee Taeyong! You should stop showing me your cute face!

Seriously, Taeyong can become the hottest man alive on this earth whenever he puts on his stoic and intimidating expression, but he also can become the cutest, fluffiest, and most adorable boy whenever he smiles and acts cute like this!

“Alright then. Promise?”

I nodded, grinning. “Promise.”

~~~~~~~~~ ********** ~~~~~~

 

The next night, I kept my promise.

“Ten!” Taeyong was waving his hand excitedly at me. He sat on his room’s balcony, smoking.

I frowned, didn’t like the idea of him being the cigarette addict.

I walked to the garden and looked up to Taeyong.

“Can you climb the tree?”

I nodded. “Yeah.”

“Good!” Taeyong gestured his head, telling me to climb the tree now. Well, this is super easy. I could arrive on the top in just one jump, but that would freak Taeyong out, so I lazily climbing the tree, pretending as a human.

“Would you want me to come there or stay here?”

“Just stay there.”

“Okay.” I sat comfortably on the trunk.

Taeyong moved closer, sitting on the side of the balcony’s fence. I really worried he would fall, but seemed like he has good balance.

“This feels more romantic.” Taeyong winked.

I laughed. Gosh! Never thought Taeyong is a fan of a sappy romance!

“Can you stop… smoking?” I hesitated a bit, but finally said it.

“Oh? Sorry if the smoke disturbing you.”

“No, no! It’s not because of me. It’s… you know… bad for your health, and… it could make your lip color becomes darker. Your pretty…” I stopped talking. Shoot! Calm the down, Ten!

Tayeong laughed. “Lips? You want saying my lips are pretty? Well, I know it.”

I rolled my eyes and scoffed. “Conceited!”

Taeyong smirked. “I know, right? But at least you call me pretty.”

“It’s your lips. Not your face.” I smiled teasingly.

“Lips are still part of my face.”

We both laughed. I never expected it would be this easy talking and laughing with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~ *********** ~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I always come to Taeyong’s house every night. We talked about everything but not really everything. I still haven’t known why Taeyong always push other people away of him, but he never tried to push me away.

I tried to avoid telling lies to him. I know I have to be careful to not reveal my identity as a vampire to him, but I don’t want lying to him either.

One night, Taeyong asked me why I always come over in the night but not in the noon. Of course I can’t tell him that in the morning and noon my eyes would turn red and my fangs would show up! So I just said “I have work.” I didn’t say I have to go to school too. It’s too risky. Taeyong would ask where I enrolled. Then if I lied to him, what if he searched me to that school?! He would never find me because my school is located in Alaska! And it’s a vampire school!

“Is it rude if I ask you about your work?”

I smiled. “Of course no. I’m an author.”

Yeah, I write human’s future everyday. Human who had become my meal.

“Really? Wow! That’s cool!” Taeyong’s round eyes made me want to pinch his soft cheek. He kept torturing me with his adorable gaze. “Let me read it!”

“I haven’t published it yet.”

Taeyong nodded. “Tell me when you’ve published it.”

“Okay.”

“Is it romance?”

I chuckled. “You like romance story?”

Taeyong shrugged. “No. I like action.”

“Eeey, don’t lie!”

“Hahaha, I swear I like action!”

I looked at him doubtfully and then smiled cheekily. “You’re lying.”

Taeyong lifted up both of his hand. “Okay, okay. I’m lying. But I don’t like romance. I like spongebob.”

“What? Really?”

“Uh-huh.”

“I don’t believe you!” I start giggling, imagining him watching Spongebob is really fascinating.

Taeyong groaned. “Come to my room then! You’ll see a lot of spongebob DVDs, and I also collect spongebob action figures and dolls, and… and everything, anything related to spongebob! But I hide them in my closet.”

I laughed louder. Lee Taeyong is full of surprise.

“No need to hide them, Taeyong. You still look manly even though you’re the spongebob lover.”

“Ugh! Stop teasing me!”

I shrugged, smirking playfully. “I’m not teasing you. I’m giving you advice.”

Taeyong rolled his eyes. “Alright, alright.”

~~~~~~ ***** ~~~~~~~

 

Taeyong is a good cook, and he really loves cooking. I know his cooking would taste amazing. I know it by the smell, okay?! It’s similar with my favorite food’s smell back then when I was still human. Sadly, vampire can’t taste human’s food as how human taste it. Human food taste… awful on my tongue! It’s like I eat the . But I endure it. For Taeyong.

“How is it?”

“It’s really delicious.” I smiled as held in my breath. Seemed like my acting is really brilliant!

Taeyong believed my lie, so he started talking – bragging – about how his maids really love his cooking, saying he should become a chef in the future.

After that night, I always came to Tayeong’s house after Taeyong had had dinner, so Taeyong wouldn’t ask me to have dinner with him anymore. There’s no way I want to taste human food ever again!

“I’m sorry, my older brother really wants having dinner together. It’s a… family bonding.” Of course I’m lying. My older brother who? Yuta? Yeah, he always wants hunting human together with me, but watching him hunting is really scary since he can’t leave the human alive or else the human would turn to become vampire. Yeah, I’m a vampire. Sure, I’ve killed human a lot in the past when I was still a newborn vampire. But up until now I still not used to see the killing.

“You have older brother? But you said you’re the only child!”

Damn! He remembers everything I said!

I smiled nervously. “Yeah... he is my step brother.”

I did have step brother when I was still human. So, it’s not full lying. But still… I’m lying. I don’t like the idea of me become the liar in front of Taeyong.

Taeyong returned my nervousness for being caught lying by caressing my hair slowly. His touch sent the comfort to my heart. It’s strange, as if Taeyong knows deeper about my story I never revealed to anyone.

~~~~~~~~ ********* ~~~~~~~

 

My days become brighter because of Taeyong. I can’t help but have missed him a lot even though we only separated for awhile. If only the night is longer than the day…

“Lover boy, stop grinning like an idiot and move your to school. NOW!” Yuta glared at me, pretending to angry but failed. His smile was really wide, and his eyes twinkling mischievously. I groaned, felling really annoyed. I know he’s been reading my mind!

 

So far, school is cool.

I learn a lot of things about vampire and other creatures. Although I still haven’t known the vampire history like where’s vampire coming from? Who is the ancestor of vampire? Does the vampire ancestor born as vampire or at first human? Is that mean vampire princes are our ancestors? Or they only exist to rule the vampire clan?

I still haven’t known about vampire’s enemies too. Are they immortal like us but can be killed by their master’s power? What makes them our enemy? Do they drink blood too and think of us as their rival? Or is it because of the territory? And so on... so on. The most important things is… what’s the relation between our enemies and Taeyong? Learning at this school makes me want to know – to understand more about this universe – and about Taeyong’s power specifically.

Yuta said Taeyong’s power would not have any effect on me at the present time and also in the future later if his power is awaken. And he said Taeyong’s mind controlling power couldn’t affect vampire, at least for now. So, he is still safe. Yuta said our enemies still not found out about Taeyong’s existence, but Hansol doubt it.

Taeyong and I had become closer, but not too close to reveal our own secrets. Yeah, once Taeyong had told me he has a strange power, but he never mentioned it again.

I’m still confused with what exactly my part in the prophecy. Hansol just encouraged me to keep going on, to get to know Taeyong better. “Everything would be revealed later when the time has come.” Hansol said wisely. Hansol and Yuta are alike. They tend to keep the important secrets from me. I really hate it! And that’s why I often eavesdrops their conversations.

I don’t have friends at school because I never trying to be friendly to anyone. There are at least 20 students in my class. The only one whom I remember is just Jhonny because he is so loud and he is the only one who always approaches me, asking me many questions to the point of making me annoyed just by his presence.

“I just found out that your master is prince Yuta! WOW!” Jhonny grinning widely, showing off his teeth and fangs, and acting exaggeratedly like usual.

I nodded. “Yeah.”

“Cool! Prince Yuta is really cool!”

I snorted. Cool my ! It’s really weird watching other vampire ogling at Yuta like Yuta is some sort of God or what!

Then suddenly I’m curious about something. “Who’s your master?”

“Prince Taeil. Don’t tell him I like prince Yuta more than him.” Jhonny whispered.

I nodded. So, there’s another prince in this school. But I never saw any prince except Yuta. “Where is he? Prince Taeil?”

Jhonny shrugged. “Doing mission, maybe? I don’t know. I’ve been living here since newborn. I was… dying because of brain cancer back then, and prince Taeil turned me to a vampire. It’s been… 40 years. I heard you’ve lived longer than the rest of us in this class? You should join the senior class! But I’m glad you’re here because you’re cool and dumber than me.” Jhonny slapped my back really hard, making me hissed in pain. It’s rare having someone who gives me pain physically.

I rolled my eyes. “Yeah, I’m old. And thanks for pointing out my dumbness.”

Jhonny laughed. “Old is cool. And it’s okay to be dumb. Professor Suho’s quiz known to be the hardest, even the senior won’t be able to answer it.” Yeah, it’s my first quiz with Prof.Suho and I was doomed! I got zero! I swear if the teacher gave me human's subjects such as Math I would get 100!

“Ten, I bet you’ve learned many things from prince Yuta. I mean not the theoretical things. You’ve been following him in his adventures…”

“Not really. I never learnt anything. That’s why I’m here.”

Jhonny gave the ‘are you kidding me’ look.

Okay, this is confusing! I have no idea how many princes who considered as the “good” prince. Because whenever Yuta talked about “other” princes, he seemed disgusted and angry. I bet there’s an inside conflict among the vampire princes. I want to know who’s Yuta’s allies aside of Taeil. So I asked Jhonny.

“Do you know… our classmate’s masters?”

Jhonny nodded eagerly. “Of course! I even remember other student’s masters too! I might be dumb, but I have good memory.” Then Jhonny started telling me names.

I frowned. Prince Taeil. Prince Yuta. Prince Doyoung. There are only 3? But… there’re almost 200 students here! Are those princes trying to form the vampire army or what?!

“Prince Yuta never… created vampires. As I know… he only created Hansol headmaster and you.”

I looked out of the window. I know in South Korea the sun had set now. We have 17 hours time difference. If I go now, I could arrive at Taeyong's home after Taeyong had dinner. I patted Jhonny’s back. “Thanks, Jhon! I’ll ask you more later. I need to go now.” I said in hurry.

“Okay, dude. Hey! But why are you never stay here after classes over? You know, the dormitory life is not that bad.”

“There’s… someone.”

“Your lover?”

“No.”

Jhonny grinned wider. “Uh-huh. Soon to be lover I guess. Dude, I envy you so much! Everyone does!”

“Why? Because I don’t have to stay at this school and dorm 24/7?”

Jhonny nodded, and now his expression became serious. “Yeah.”

I frowned. “You guys can’t go out of here?”

“No.”

I frowned deeper. “Why?”

Jhonny clicked his tongue. “You still have a lot to learn, dude! You don’t know the basic. Seriously?”

“What?”

“We can’t go out of here because our blood has been bonded. But you can still go out because your master, prince Yuta, gives you permission.”

“Prince Taeil never gave you permission?” Is that means… if Yuta no longer gives me permission, I’ll be trapped here?

I have to treat Yuta well. I made a mental note to myself.

“No. Never.” Jhonny’s expression became gloomy. “So does prince Doyoung.”

This is weird. As if my theory is right. Why did those princes gather a lot of vampires in one place? Do those princes preparing the vampire army? For what? The war – like Yuta had said? Against whom? What creatures? How could vampire clan win the war if there’re internal conflicts among the princes?!

Then something triggered my curiousness. “Jhonny, do you have… power?”

Jhonny laughed. “What? No. Power only belongs to the princes. Like Prince Yuta who can read mind. Pince Taeil who can control the fire. Prince Doyoung who can….”

I was not listening to what Jhonny said anymore, too busy with my own assumptions. I have a power. But I’m not a prince! I can’t turn human to a vampire too.

“As I know… he only created Hansol headmaster and you.”

Hansol has special power. I’ve seen him moving things, even person, with just by thinking it. He has telekinesis. And if I’m not mistaken, Hansol could teleport too. So, Yuta only turns human who have special power? Why?

“Ten? Ten? Helloooo…” Jhonny waved his hand in front of my face.

I smiled and looked at him straight in the eyes. I can see his future in the next 2 years. He would become the great student’s leader here, and he would become my best friend.

I hugged him briefly, made him confused, but returned my hug anyway. “See you tomorrow, Jhon.”

Jhonny grinned like an idiot. “See you tomorrow, my friend! Have fun with your soon to be lover!”

~~~~~~~ ****** ~~~~~

 

Taeyong had been waiting for me, like usual, but this time at the balcony again. So far, it’s only twice we had been talking there, Taeyong sat on the fence, and I on the trunk. For these past 2 months, we had been enjoying talking inside Taeyong’s home, mostly at the living room and the gazebo, sometimes inside his bedroom too. But coming to his bedroom is not a good idea as I kept thinking of inappropriate things.

“So, you’re into the sappy romance again?” I as climbing on the tree.

Taeyong chuckled. “No. This time is not sappy.”

When I had sat comfortably, Taeyong reached out his hand. “Come in.” His gaze was intense. There’s no playful smirk like usual on his lips.

I grabbed his hand and he pulled me. “Jump, Ten!”

Of course I could jump easily and landed safely on the balcony, but to camouflage my power as a vampire, I made myself stumble and swayed a bit. Taeyong grabbed my waist and chuckled lightly. “Oh, you want me holding you like this, don’t you?”

I rolled my eyes. Taeyong sat on the floor. His back was leaning on the wall. “Sit here.”

I obeyed him. Now I looked at him from the side, admiring his glowing face. The moon light made his face look more beautiful, but a bit mysterious.

Then I realized something. He was still on the strawberry lollipop. He had been trying to stop smoking, but he said it’s hard to not have something inside his mouth, so he had been eating the lollipop instead.

Taeyong the lollipop. I gulped. Dammit! Those lips are really sinful! Or maybe it’s only my dirty mind!

Taeyong sensed my eyes on him. “Stop staring at me, you make me blushing.”

I scoffed. “You’re not blushing!”

Taeyong laughed, but suddenly he reached for my hand. I felt the electricity all over my body, even though it had already countless times Taeyong did it but my body still not used to it. Yeah, Lee Taeyong has that effect on me.

Taeyong looked at the night sky without saying anything, but his thumbs kept caressing my back hand slowly.

 “The sky is really beautiful.” I mumbled.

Taeyong nodded. “Mmm.”

“T-ten…” Taeyong turned his head, now looking at me intensely. I don’t know why he looked really nervous.

“A-actually…. I could control the weather. That’s why that night… I made the rain pouring heavily. So you could stay with me. But… you just leaved.” Taeyong was biting his lower lips.

I’ve known it! Hansol said Taeyong could control the weather! But I never knew he would use it for… making me stay with him. I lowered my gaze. Blushing.

 Taeyong’s soft fingers touched my chin, lifted it up a bit, making me look at him in the eyes. His gesture only made me blush even more.

Taeyong looked through my eyes deeply. His gaze is really soft. “I know who you’re, Ten. I can read the past. I can read your past, but partially, not fully. I’m not afraid of you, Ten. So, I hope you don’t afraid of hurting me too. And… I will never hurt you too.”

Those words strangely made my heart flutters.

But… wait! Taeyong could read and see the past? How could Taeyong read my past? Hansol and Yuta said… Taeyong’s power couldn’t affect me! Is it because I’m a new vampire? Is it because I somehow still have my human’s feeling? Or is that mean… I’m not the right guy? I’m not the guy on the prophecy? Or maybe I am? But because I fall for Taeyong… the prophecy is not valid anymore? Will our future become better or … worse?

I was over thinking again.

“Ten? Ten?”

I blinked my eyes several times. Taeyong’s face was really close to mine.

“I’m sorry for keeping these secrets from you, Ten. I know you’re a vampire. But I’m still afraid you’ll leave me after knowing that I’m different from other human.”

“Since when you’ve known?”

“From the first time I saw you at the prom.”

My eyes widened. “How much?”

Taeyong shook his head. “Not much. It came as fragments. I saw how your parents treated you. I saw how much you tried to become a good vampire.”

I scoffed. “There’s no good vampire, Taeyong.”

“But you’re. You’re a good man, Ten.” Taeyong’s soft voice made me smile. And the fact that he called me man and not vampire made me really happy.

Taeyong was still staring at me tenderly, caressing my face, tracing my jaw using his soft long fingers. “I’m not afraid of you, Ten.” Taeyong whispered.

“You can read my past. But I can’t read your future. This is not fair!”

“You’re cute when you’re being sulky.” Taeyong smirked. His eyes twinkled playfully.

 “You can’t read my mind, can you?”

Taeyong chuckled. “Oh I wish I could read your mind, so I can know what’s inside your mind right now. I wish I could read your mind and find out what you’re thinking if I kiss you...” Taeyong’s eyes full of desire, but those caramel orbs are still as warm as the morning sunlight.

“Kiss me then… because I want kissing you too.” I whispered.

Taeyong smirked, leaned in, and then closed the gap between us. His soft lips taste really sweet, not because he had eaten the candy, but because I can smell his sweet blood. I’m tempted to bite his lips and taste his blood for a little bit, but I’m afraid. I don’t want hurting him.

The kiss was gentle. I let Taeyong took the lead. I kissed him back without pushing him too hard. After all my power as a vampire is stronger than him. At least for now. I wonder… once Taeyong’s power – whatever it is – awaken, would he become stronger than me? And would he still want kissing me like this?

Shut up, Ten! You think too much!

I wrapped my arms around Taeyong’s neck lightly, but I know… for human… my grip is strong. Taeyong’s fingers caressing my cheek softly, and his touch gave me fire.

I decided to enjoy this moment. Over thinking would just kill my happiness. I don’t care who Taeyong is, who I am, what’s my role in Taeyong’s prophecy, why Taeyong can read my past meanwhile prophecy said his power can’t affecting me. I don’t care with those all! I only want enjoying this. This feeling that makes my heart swelled in happiness.

The gentle kiss soon became the passionate one. I let Taeyong dominating me. His tongue taste really sweet in my mouth. Taeyong encouraged me to fight him back, but I’m too afraid of hurting him. In the end, I only pressed my lips deeper on his soft plump lips, making him let out the satisfy moan.

Taeyong was out of breath, but I’m not. I’m the vampire after all.

He pulled himself away slowly, smiling at me as his fingers still caressing my cheek. I was so mesmerized by the light of joy in his eyes, as if he was truly happy right now.

“I don’t know what’s this feeling is. I never felt this way before. But I’m happy whenever I’m with you, Ten…”

I pulled him closer, embracing him protectively. I had sworn I would protect this man for the rest of my life.

“Your kiss is really good, Ten. I don’t know if my kiss is good enough for you. I know it must be different for you…”

I chuckled. “I enjoy the kiss. Don’t worry.”

Taeyong smiled cheerfully. “That’s good! Oh, come in! I have something to show you!” Taeyong grabbed my hand and dragged me to his bedroom.

He pulled out a drawing book from the bookshelf. “I really missed you yesterday since you didn’t come here. I don’t have your picture, so… I draw you. I know my drawing is bad. But I think this is resembles you, especially the ears piercings.”

“You mean… only the piercings resemble me?” I , and he just punched my arm as the reply.

I giggled looking at his sulky face. Its fascinating how he can turn from a manly man who just kissing me passionately a minute ago to a cute man who was craving for my attention and my approval.

I wrapped my arms around him again, patting his head softly. “You can draw me as much as you want. But if you really want having our selfie, you could just ask, you know…”

Taeyong chuckled. He put his chin on my shoulder and whispered to my ear. “Let’s take a lot of pictures later.”

My body stiffened when I sensed Taeyong’s lips nibbling on my neck. His fingers curled on my back. He looks like a cute cat wanting for affection.

His touch gave me fire, but this time stronger. Taeyong smirked proudly. “So, neck is your weak point.” He pulled away, looking at me, and then gasped.

I closed my eyes. I know my orbs turned red.

“I’m sorry, I must be scaring you.” After controlling my breathe, I opened my eyes again.

“My red eyes are really ugly and scary.”

Taeyong shook his head. He put his palm on my nape, leaned in closer. “No. It’s pretty. Everything in you is pretty, Ten.” His warm breathe on my lips made my orbs turned red again. I was craving for his touch, but now… I was craving for his blood too. I shook my head as closing my eyes again.

“You’re thirsty.” Taeyong caressing my eyelids. “You can drink my blood, Ten.”

My eyes opened wide in an instance. “No!” I gritted my teeth. “Don’t you dare saying it again, Taeyong! What if I kill you… I can’t…” I shook my head in fear.

“You won’t kill me. I know you can stop before killing me.” Taeyong touched my hand, guiding it to finally rest on his neck. I could feel his veins on the tip of my fingers. I could hear his heart pumping blood faster. He was excited.

His eyes were inviting me in silence. “Make me yours, Ten…” His voice, his scent, everything in Taeyong was alluring me.

But before I did something, I smelled a really disgusting smell outside of the window. There it is! The demon! The demon even changed his appearance to a handsome man before vanishing to the air!

“W-what is it?” Taeyong grabbed my arms. His pupils dilated in fear.

“You can see it?”

Taeyong nodded. “I used to see ghost since I was 5. But… what is it? It’s… really scary. And it changed it’s appearance to… to a man?”

I hugged Taeyong’s trembling body protectively. “Don’t worry. I’m here.”

As the time passed, I could hear Taeyong’s heartbeat became steady again. I closed my eyes, trying to remember what Professor Kyung Soo had taught me at school about some creatures living on this world. Based on the smell… it’s really a demon! But… how can it change its appearance to a man? ! If only I paid attention more to what Hansol said back then to Yuta.

‘The demon’s prince had freed himself from the curse, Yuta. What if he had known everything about that boy? And the boy’s relations with his clan?’

This is bad news.

~~~~~~~~~~ ******** ~~~~~~~~

 

A/N : Hello! Thank you so much for reading, commenting, and up-voting. ^^. I’ve read all of your comments. I’m sorry I don’t know how to reply them. I’m not cold, I’m just shy. LOL. I’m really grateful for the comments, guys. And the up-vote too. I love it! <3

*Bow*

*Throw you kisses from Taeyong and Ten*

I’ve decided to switch the role. Since I love both and I think it’s interesting to switch role. XD

So, yes, sometimes Taeyong can be the top, sometimes bottom. Vice versa with Ten. <3 <3 <3

Anyway, less than 30 minutes is our lovely Taeyong birthday! OMG! I CAN’T BELIEVE HE IS ALREADY 22 (Korean age)!