Chapter 1.1

The Choices We Make
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Everyone study properly" the teacher drawls as he leaves the classroom, the sounds of chairs being pushed back and the murmur of students fill the room. I sigh and start packing up my books I feel a tap on my shoulder.

"Eunha-sshi, are you going home again? What about independent study?" the girl asks. what was her name again? Ah. I remember Yona "Oh are you going to cram school? which one?" 

She's pushy but it's obvious why she's asking, she's sizing me up. I don't owe her anything so I push my seat back and head to the door "yes I'm going home bye!" and with a smile and a wave I'm gone. 

 

"Hey hey" Bogum says tapping Jisoo impatiently. " Did you see how she brushed Yona off. Man she's not gonna like that" 

Jisoo looked up and saw the new student walk out of class "come on we need to head out ourselves remember?" getting up he saw Jun staring at him but the minute they made eye-contact Jun averted his gaze. "coward" Jisoo thought bitterly.

"Yes let's goooooo" Bogum said loudly, grabbing Junyoung's groupies attention.

As they walked past they heard the almost audible "go die f-----" Jisoo colored up but Bogum push-shoved him out of the room not forgetting to give them all the finger. 

"Ignore them they're just jealous we both have nicer hair than them"

 

Eun ha raced back to the restaurant that her uncle and grandmother ran, she entered the front door of the restaurant and fast walked to the staff room

Please log in to read the full chapter